Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:today the stupid janab in our masjid said that whoever dosent love the dai cannot ever enter jannat

In that case we all dawoodi bohras will go to jannat because we all believe in dai only difference is someone love till 46th and someone till 52nd and some till 53rd. :lol:

Poor non-bohras muslims will have to face hell as they believe/love ALLAH and not DAI. :(

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm

are there any clear proofs that sms is allahs dai or is it just he himself making himself dai. moses came with clear proofs and so did all the messangers of allah. sms says he is allahs dai does allah say that he is my dai for bohri's.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:21 pm

accountability wrote:Syedna Sahib delivered his sermos on Lailat ul Qadr under jewish Star. if you were to watch and listen to his bayan, above his head a six cornered star, which is on Israeli flag was hanging. which is also King David's star.
No wonder he doesn't say a word of condemnation with regard to Israel's atrocities on Palestinians. He must have joined the Zionist group of the "New World Order" !!

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
accountability wrote:Syedna Sahib delivered his sermos on Lailat ul Qadr under jewish Star. if you were to watch and listen to his bayan, above his head a six cornered star, which is on Israeli flag was hanging. which is also King David's star.
No wonder he doesn't say a word of condemnation with regard to Israel's atrocities on Palestinians. He must have joined the Zionist group of the "New World Order" !!
of course he won't!! after all he only cares about money and according to him the rest of the muslims are going to hell anyway, why would he care about Palestine or gaza!!
su nirali shaan che :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 am

think wrote:are there any clear proofs that sms is allahs dai or is it just he himself making himself dai. moses came with clear proofs and so did all the messangers of allah. sms says he is allahs dai does allah say that he is my dai for bohri's.
Islam has no concept of a Dai . His signs of barakat , shifa, ghyab na jankari are only for those who are blind.Like Hindus believe that their idol is their sustainer but indeed Allah in the only sustainer. I really wonder if Imam Hussain (A.S) prayed for him in his last sujood. Never ! He has corrupted people.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:11 am

Dai is another GOD worship in our community.. But I think many have started realising the extremism here. Many of my die hard abde frnds have recently started doubting and questioning about the acts.. thats a good sign I guess.. specially in Dubai..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 am

silvertongue wrote:Dai is another GOD worship in our community.. But I think many have started realising the extremism here. Many of my die hard abde frnds have recently started doubting and questioning about the acts.. thats a good sign I guess.. specially in Dubai..
Alhamdulillah , happy to hear that . Do pray for these people. Atleast if the community will end i will be in much peace . Ameen
May Allah open the gates of Jannat ul Firdous for all.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 am

Love of Ahlul Bayt is Farz, and who wouldnt love them. I mean they are the living examples of ISlam... Now where did the greedy Dai came in that.. If you dont love this guy u wont enter jannah... lolz.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 am

silvertongue wrote:Dai is another GOD worship in our community.. But I think many have started realising the extremism here. Many of my die hard abde frnds have recently started doubting and questioning about the acts.. thats a good sign I guess.. specially in Dubai..
Yes, in the past several days, even the die-hards are quite silent on many issues that have been questioned directly to them. Maybe I should take the credit of scaring them off as I joined the forum several days back too :wink: :mrgreen:

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 am

The funniest part was when the Mola Mola Mufaddal scene started and all were sleepy and acting like Zombies... I hardly controlled my laughing.. lolz.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 am

I noticed that too most die hards were least concerned regarding the MS part LoL :mrgreen:

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 am

One guy who was sitting next to me, a die hard Mola fan, just left the masjid as soon as Burhanuddin Maula (R.A)'s waseela was over.. Others were just roaming here and there.. heheh.. But i must say we have lost the charm and the importance of 23rd Lailatul Qadr we used to have.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:53 am

Read Ibn Kathir's tafseer on Surah Al Qadr..
http://www.quran4u.com/tafsir%20ibn%20k ... 20Qadr.htm
It is a night better than 1000 months. Prophet Peace Be Upon Him mentioned the importance of this night as Quran does but only for bohras this night's blessing are attained by seeing MS only?I question why so much importance was given to this night then, especially to praying?. Most of the people in the community could not pray as there was a waseela of MB, waseela of MS and then Waseela of the Aamil ...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 am

Kinana's voice and the boom sound speakers almost made me deaf... GOD.. help that guy.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 am

Listen this Bayan..............
Roti , Roti , Roti :D :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryk9g5tw3fzz6 ... 192242.ogg

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 am

I don't understand this obsession with roti. It is is good thing to be able to make roti but this is taking it too far. So it's roti mania now. Maybe in a couple of years it will be a dar chawaal drive and in few years from then it will be a biryaani boom. There are more pressing issues in bohri community and the world at large than roti!

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 am

roti is core of every thing, awareness about roti is good but since motive is not to create awareness about roti but to exploit roti for personal goal so it wont succeed.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Read Ibn Kathir's tafseer on Surah Al Qadr..
It is a night better than 1000 months. Prophet Peace Be Upon Him mentioned the importance of this night as Quran does but only for bohras this night's blessing are attained by seeing MS only?I question why so much importance was given to this night then, especially to praying?. Most of the people in the community could not pray as there was a waseela of MB, waseela of MS and then Waseela of the Aamil ...

There has always been one waseela on lailatul qadr. I was glad they played Burhanuddin moula's waseela as I thought that would be the end of it. But then they went ahead and and played SMS waseela, the content of which wasn't that great. But the biggest annoyance was the Idris bhaisaheb speech. Such a waste of time. Why oh why I ask? We are there to pray. Not to listen to some crappy speech.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:14 am

Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 am

Spectator wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:Read Ibn Kathir's tafseer on Surah Al Qadr..

There has always been one waseela on lailatul qadr. I was glad they played Burhanuddin moula's waseela as I thought that would be the end of it. But then they went ahead and and played SMS waseela, the content of which wasn't that great. But the biggest annoyance was the Idris bhaisaheb speech. Such a waste of time. Why oh why I ask? We are there to pray. Not to listen to some crappy speech.
Sister there were many good women praying and ignoring the waseelas. Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide our hearts. ameen.
The last ten nights and all the nights are for praying to Allah , every act of worship is for Allah alone. Sadly, we have changed that too.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:roti is core of every thing, awareness about roti is good but since motive is not to create awareness about roti but to exploit roti for personal goal so it wont succeed.
How is roti core of everything? It is very important that a woman should take care of household responsibilities but if you send tiffin what would she do at home? Roti is not the core of religion as far as i know.There are many others that we should be aware of like praying five times a day. Is there any activity where all the people would be gathered and forced to pray? Lol NO !
What personal goal they have behind roti awareness?

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:roti is core of every thing, awareness about roti is good but since motive is not to create awareness about roti but to exploit roti for personal goal so it wont succeed.
How is roti core of everything? It is very important that a woman should take care of household responsibilities but if you send tiffin what would she do at home? Roti is not the core of religion as far as i know.There are many others that we should be aware of like praying five times a day. Is there any activity where all the people would be gathered and forced to pray? Lol NO !
their goal is to make women stay at home and not go outside and gain some knowledge. if they would even gain an ounce of knowledge the women would realize that this muffy is nothing but a chor

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 am

Spectator wrote:I don't understand this obsession with roti. It is is good thing to be able to make roti but this is taking it too far. So it's roti mania now. Maybe in a couple of years it will be a dar chawaal drive and in few years from then it will be a biryaani boom. There are more pressing issues in bohri community and the world at large than roti!
Well with very limited marketing knowledge of mine, I strongly believe that this is one of the marketing stunt to win ladies die hard follower by praising and promoting roti making skills.

If you listen carefully they keep saying that making roti is skill and you gain many spiritual benefits and on and on... This purely shows that they wanted to win ladies fan and rest will follow....

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:07 am

truth seeker100 wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote: How is roti core of everything? It is very important that a woman should take care of household responsibilities but if you send tiffin what would she do at home? Roti is not the core of religion as far as i know.There are many others that we should be aware of like praying five times a day. Is there any activity where all the people would be gathered and forced to pray? Lol NO !
their goal is to make women stay at home and not go outside and gain some knowledge. if they would even gain an ounce of knowledge the women would realize that this muffy is nothing but a chor
I don't think that is their primary goal, in today's world only very stupid cannot go for higher education or keep their kids in kitchen, so forget it that gonna happen. But if you confuse them enough spiritually then they can be NASA scientist but still follow them blindly. It is same like big business man, film stars and politicians have gurugies, they are simple misguided educated class. and with spirituality it works always with any class. So I believe that they are doing marking stunt with ladies to win their votes...

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 am

No, Staying home can't be the objective as by getting tiffins most women have nothing to do at home so many of them have started rida business, teaching, etc.
They just want them to stay in the boundaries of MS. They are just making women happy as said by zohair bhai.

Any body here has idea why they are taking details of women these days ? Which skills they know and all. They are doing in in Dubai. is it happening in other places as well?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 am

An Enterprising Woman will always shine out under any circumstances or fatwas to limit her talent and abilities. SMS camp is coming out with flimsy schemes to keep themselves in limelight and in minds of abdes. Men are too busy with their business and earning livelihood, so it is difficult to keep them involved all the time. Women are the home-makers and a very important position in the family in terms of uniting the family, establishing religious practices, up-bringing of children and managing finances. If they can keep women busy in these delusional spirituality they win a lot of fronts and fans.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:03 pm

Thank GOD ladies in my family are not having blind faith otherwise they would be busy making rotis and me dabbawala and it may also be possible that i may be posting many non-sensicals and abusive post just like our few brain dead followers or should i say kothari employees are doing.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Are not you people happy that we dont have Madrasi Dai, you would be making Dhosa, Mexican tortilla, European baking bread.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 am

Showed 5 min extract from SMS bayan from Pakistan.. I guess they showed it everywhere.. Same old rhetoric about wajebaat.. "Hame nahi laiyye toh kaun lese.. It is farizat... Dawat ne kai tamara paisa taraf mohtaaj nathi.. Hame toh waajebaat laine ehsaan kariye che etc etc". But in a more high tone manner (dhamki/intimidating)...

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 am

wise_guy wrote:Showed 5 min extract from SMS bayan from Pakistan.. I guess they showed it everywhere.. Same old rhetoric about wajebaat.. "Hame nahi laiyye toh kaun lese.. It is farizat... Dawat ne kai tamara paisa taraf mohtaaj nathi.. Hame toh waajebaat laine ehsaan kariye che etc etc". But in a more high tone manner (dhamki/intimidating)...
Yes I got the same feeling as well. I remember the same tone being used in previous years but it never came directly from Burhanuddin Moula (RA) as he rarely showed anger in his bayaans. This time it is coming directly from the Dai.