Audio/Video clips on Nass

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: Audio/Video clips on Nass

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:15 am

Thanks for posting these! Wow! I had watched these bayans when I was still going to masjid and they were largely responsible for my disenchantment. Muffy is voicing his true opinion here. This was before his image consultants had done any work on him. You can tell exactly what he thinks about working women.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:34 am

Feel free to circulate on whatsapp :) There are four videos total. The best one is on the previous page.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 am

Mufaddal Saifuddin Says women should not be educated. He also says that if a woman talks to a man for more than a month outside of wedlock they will have an adulterous affair...Su su thai jai?! This is for Adam's benefit.

Reposting here for everyone's convenience. This one was getting fewer views on the previous page and in my opinion it is the most incriminating.
Attachments
Mufaddal_Saifuddin_says_women_should_not_be_educated%2528360p_H.264-AAC%2529 %281%29 (2).mp4
(7.42 MiB) Downloaded 1911 times

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:31 am

Crater Lake wrote:Mufaddal Saifuddin Says women should not be educated. He also says that if a woman talks to a man for more than a month outside of wedlock they will have an adulterous affair...Su su thai jai?! This is for Adam's benefit.
Don't go and work at call centers, he says, because you may end up having an affair! And if you're going to talk to a man, why not first do nikah with him, he says. OMG. There is nothing Islamic about what he is saying. In fact, it sounds more like the Dark Ages!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Are Muffy's views any different from the Talibanis and Wahabis which some members on the forum despise so much ? He is the Osama Bin Laden of Bohra cult !!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:56 am

kimanumanu wrote:Does anyone have the London hospital nass audio recording?
Repeating my request as it is now on the previous page.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 am

Wasn't there another one on not sending children to Catholic schools? Something along the lines of: Why are you sending your children to catholic schools? Do you want to make them christians? I clearly remember hearing that in the Masjid during Ashura 2013.

Can anyone post that here too? Lots of Bohras got good education from schools run by catholic institutions (my opinion), and we should be thankful for it (again, my opinion).

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:38 am

Still waiting for someone to upload the audio recording from Cromwell Hospital. We have the video but not the audio of the event claimed to have happened before it.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Still waiting for someone to upload the audio recording from Cromwell Hospital. We have the video but not the audio of the event claimed to have happened before it.
Not sure if even this is part of supporting evidence in the court too. Probably not. Have you heard it the one time at least?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 am

adna_mumin wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:Still waiting for someone to upload the audio recording from Cromwell Hospital. We have the video but not the audio of the event claimed to have happened before it.
Not sure if even this is part of supporting evidence in the court too. Probably not. Have you heard it the one time at least?
No, neither the audio nor video are part of supporting evidence from either side in the court case. I did not hear the audio when it was broadcast as I did not attend that event.