Mufaddali and Taheri explained in one picture

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Mufaddali and Taheri explained in one picture

#1

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:04 pm

All known both are living on people's money.
Attachments
27973314_10155446587441089_3063895656203998818_n.jpg



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#2

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 am

Mufaddal is working a lot these days for hifzul Quran, which I appreciate but again essence of Quran is understanding of Quran and acting upon it, what he is doing is just teaching kids to parroting Quan ayat without making them understand.


Most of his work is hollow and disguised as Islamic while they are unislamic in reality, check out any scheme he is operating and I will show you loophole in it. and yes this is not new this has been happening since his father and grandfather times.



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#3

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 am

this is why bloody Bohra leader are joke for Islamic world.


A Delegation from Ujjain Mumineen attended a Programme of Rashtriya Suraksha Jagran Manch and Honours RSS Senior Leader Indresh Kumar with Shawl and Bouquet.

I mean what is soooo much urge and need to kiss RSS ass?
Attachments
f.jpg
b.jpg
a.jpg



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#4

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 am
this is why bloody Bohra leader are joke for Islamic world.


A Delegation from Ujjain Mumineen attended a Programme of Rashtriya Suraksha Jagran Manch and Honours RSS Senior Leader Indresh Kumar with Shawl and Bouquet.

I mean what is soooo much urge and need to kiss RSS ass?
your guess is as good as mine or anybody else.

If I had to guess, to get some brownie points to help with the court case and to curry other favors with the powers-that-be in India. Sad.

And that is why people of principle should be wary of them, and of MS BS, as this is done based on approval from MS BS. Also, remember and put your trust in the injunction from the Quran-e-sharif [Surah Al-Anfal [8:30]]: " ... But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. "

If their niyat is for some worldly gain, I pray to Allah to show them their place. If their niyat is saleh, fine.



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

#5

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 am
Most of his work is hollow and disguised ...
Not so difficult for one sermonizing, akhlaq-free, hollow-head to recognize another 8)



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#6

Unread post by RashidaL » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:12 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 am
Most of his work is hollow and disguised ...
Not so difficult for one sermonizing, akhlaq-free, hollow-head to recognize another 8)
Momeenbhai’s own nafs is suffering from a lack of focus lately :mrgreen:



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#7

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:56 am

when ever taheri muffi toli are exposed they come up like..

HAMARA MAULA NE KAI NAA KAHO.
Attachments
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 2408 times
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 2408 times



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#8

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#9

Unread post by RashidaL » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am

On the contrary, we DO NOT care what you say because your credibility is in the gutter. But it is fun to point out how hollow you are because you sermonized that one should not sermonize but rather focus on one’s own nafs :roll:

And I know you will have some last venomous word after this. You are welcome to.



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#10

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am
On the contrary, we DO NOT care what you say because your credibility is in the gutter. But it is fun to point out how hollow you are because you sermonized that one should not sermonize but rather focus on one’s own nafs :roll:

And I know you will have some last venomous word after this. You are welcome to.
stop trying to get the attention you ugly woman, first go and start following farmaan of you dai and start wearing rida atleast.

do not derail this thread, go and flatter you taher on his thread. if you really dont care then dont post, because I will keep exposing rascals which you worship as god.



ajamali
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#11

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am
RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am
On the contrary, we DO NOT care what you say because your credibility is in the gutter. But it is fun to point out how hollow you are because you sermonized that one should not sermonize but rather focus on one’s own nafs :roll:

And I know you will have some last venomous word after this. You are welcome to.
stop trying to get the attention you ugly woman, first go and start following farmaan of you dai and start wearing rida atleast.

do not derail this thread, go and flatter you taher on his thread. if you really dont care then dont post, because I will keep exposing rascals which you worship as god.
What?!! You are not going to focus on your own nafs and not sermonize? That was your advice to the world after all.... :shock:



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#12

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 pm

ajamali wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am


stop trying to get the attention you ugly woman, first go and start following farmaan of you dai and start wearing rida atleast.

do not derail this thread, go and flatter you taher on his thread. if you really dont care then dont post, because I will keep exposing rascals which you worship as god.
What?!! You are not going to focus on your own nafs and not sermonize? That was your advice to the world after all.... :shock:
there is no sermon in this thread only expose of ill niyyat of your leaders. stay tune lot more is coming up.



ajamali
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#13

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 pm
ajamali wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm


What?!! You are not going to focus on your own nafs and not sermonize? That was your advice to the world after all.... :shock:
there is no sermon in this thread only expose of ill niyyat of your leaders. stay tune lot more is coming up.
Ah... I just saw you sermonize to Rashida Behen that she should wear a rida. You are melting down again bro. You don’t even remember what you posted a few hours ago. Perhaps you only don’t want quibbling Mufaddalies to sermonize about waste and asrafi in their world because you have a soft corner for MS and his glitz and glamor...



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#14

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 pm


there is no sermon in this thread only expose of ill niyyat of your leaders. stay tune lot more is coming up.
Ah... I just saw you sermonize to Rashida Behen that she should wear a rida.
may be you are just dumb or cant read properly, this is not from me this is from your Dai? atleast obey what he says.



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#15

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:53 am




ajamali
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#16

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:16 am

:lol:
momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 am
ajamali wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm


Ah... I just saw you sermonize to Rashida Behen that she should wear a rida.
may be you are just dumb or cant read properly, this is not from me this is from your Dai? atleast obey what he says.



momeenbhai
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#17

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 am

This website http://thedawoodibohras.com/home.aspx is showing all the rossy picture about the bohra community, but the thing is this community is a big fun fare just for the RICH.



Bohra spring
Posts: 1242
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

#18

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

I find it quite surprising this has been going now for years

2 x SMS and STF both claiming their father passed on the throne.

Both are grandsons of STS. The most corrupt arrogant leader in living memory of Bohras. Who amassed wealth that the 2 are floating in. He has left a large contingent of his zadas and zadis who are slowly bleaching the commun ity.

In both cases their brothers and sisters or relatives are witnesses to nass . Does that alone not ring alarm bells.

Both SMB and SKQ did not make public their preferences of successors while they were in full health.

Now both will be paraded to a secular court to decide what is fair. Not am Islamic court but a Indian civil court system. How will it be able to make a judgement call under which Indian law or practise ?

The court should ask what does the Qur'an instruct you for such matters? The 2 Diai...claiming to be divinely guided will be challenged?

And Bohras don't see how they are being fooled by this family feud, dragging Islam in the feud manipulatively

If Bohras are so weak in current times to aimlessly follow these 2 cousins.