Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#451

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 am

ajamali wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:54 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:14 am


The above highlighted is not fair or accurate, bhai ajamali. HJK is one of the few people on this forum who actually gave out his name and identity. At least respect that.

I do not agree with you, bhai HJK, on many of the things, but we can engage in civil discussions. I will try to reply sometime with my thoughts on some of your questions.
DCP I’d much prefer HJK to answer those questions as they are in the context of his historical posts. He was slinging mud on FD with his last post when it is the MS side name calling and answering selectively. he has not answered many questions that were directed to him directly.
I have answered most of the questions. If i have not answered some questions i may have missed them. You can please ask them again bhai.
I have replied to the earlier post of yours.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#452

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am

  • The only witness that Musa(AS) was not an egyptian aristocrat(from the house of Pharoah) but a nabi of allah, was his mumenaa mother and sister. "No man" saw that Musa's basket in nile was picked up by the Pharos's daughter.
    If it were left upto ppl like DMBS's followers , then even musa would not have been able to give witness to his own people that he was one amongst them and not some egyptian prince, becoz the only 2 ppl who were witness to Musa's origin were 3 mumena women (mother , sister and pharos's daughter)
  • In case of Esa nabi (too) , the angel Jibrail came upon Molatena Maryam to inform her about allah's miracle in her womb . The only witness here too was a woman.
    We all know how ppl in those times , were exactly like DMBS's followers of today and made fun of her and her character, untill allah proved them wrong in quran after 600 years.
  • Even in molana Ali's case the whole miracle of his birth inside the kaabah was only witnessed by his mother.
    no other living soul(no man nor woman) was inside the kaabah during the birth.
    Can you imagine Rasullulah(SW) saying that , he did not beleive that the first act of just born child(ali), was to give sajda, just becoz there was no man inside kaaba to witness(and authenticate) it.
  • Last but not least , establishment of seat of Dai-satr syedna Zoeb(RA) was done by an honorable woman:
    Imam had sent the old Rumaal(handkerchief) and the crytpic letter[message that satr(seclusion) is near] , only to molatena Hurratul Maleka.
    And now can you imagine the ppl of those times questioning the integrity of molatena hurratul maleka , just becoz she was a woman and they did not beleive that a woman could be the only witness and reciever of the decision of imam to establish First Dai.
I genuinely believe if DMBS was present at that time , he would have raised that issue, and he would have become a Dawedaar back then too.

Readers on this forum will be appalled by the fact that even after these 4 magnamous historical facts , the gutter minded men of DMBS's will continue to be inflicted with the disease of Male chauvinism

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#453

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am
  • The only witness that Musa(AS) was not an egyptian aristocrat(from the house of Pharoah) but a nabi of allah, was his mumenaa mother and sister. "No man" saw that Musa's basket in nile was picked up by the Pharos's daughter.
    If it were left upto ppl like DMBS's followers , then even musa would not have been able to give witness to his own people that he was one amongst them and not some egyptian prince, becoz the only 2 ppl who were witness to Musa's origin were 3 mumena women (mother , sister and pharos's daughter)
  • In case of Esa nabi (too) , the angel Jibrail came upon Molatena Maryam to inform her about allah's miracle in her womb . The only witness here too was a woman.
    We all know how ppl in those times , were exactly like DMBS's followers of today and made fun of her and her character, untill allah proved them wrong in quran after 600 years.
  • Even in molana Ali's case the whole miracle of his birth inside the kaabah was only witnessed by his mother.
    no other living soul(no man nor woman) was inside the kaabah during the birth.
    Can you imagine Rasullulah(SW) saying that , he did not beleive that the first act of just born child(ali), was to give sajda, just becoz there was no man inside kaaba to witness(and authenticate) it.
  • Last but not least , establishment of seat of Dai-satr syedna Zoeb(RA) was done by an honorable woman:
    Imam had sent the old Rumaal(handkerchief) and the crytpic letter[message that satr(seclusion) is near] , only to molatena Hurratul Maleka.
    And now can you imagine the ppl of those times questioning the integrity of molatena hurratul maleka , just becoz she was a woman and they did not beleive that a woman could be the only witness and reciever of the decision of imam to establish First Dai.
I genuinely believe if DMBS was present at that time , he would have raised that issue, and he would have become a Dawedaar back then too.

Readers on this forum will be appalled by the fact that even after these 4 magnamous historical facts , the gutter minded men of DMBS's will continue to be inflicted with the disease of Male chauvinism

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
I hope you know the difference in somebody witnessing something good or bad and where actually witnesses are required, and what Quran kareem states about it. It is not MS who has said it. All the above examples did not actually require witnesses.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#454

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:45 am

From all the instances above, sadly you could not find a single instance of nass because there are none.

Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#455

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:07 am

Hey boys, I'm back. :D

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#456

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm

HJK wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am
  • The only witness that Musa(AS) was not an egyptian aristocrat(from the house of Pharoah) but a nabi of allah, was his mumenaa ....
    .....
    Readers on this forum will be appalled by the fact that even after these 4 magnamous historical facts , the gutter minded men of DMBS's will continue to be inflicted with the disease of Male chauvinism

    DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
I hope you know the difference in somebody witnessing something good or bad and where actually witnesses are required, and what Quran kareem states about it. It is not MS who has said it. All the above examples did not actually require witnesses.
bravo Mr. Einstein bravo :)

where have i in my post ever mentioned about anything to do with mandatory witnesses, I know you are hinting towards "nass"
any child would have observed that i have not mention the word "nass" not even once.
Instead of seeing the intent of the post , you hastily jumped to allude towards the witnesses for 'Nass'

kis baat ka khauf tum logo ko sataa raha hai ki aap humesha DMBS ki nakli nass ki baat pe aa jate ho :)

my post was clearly intended to show the audience , that DMBS and his male chauvinistic followers have absolutely no respect for women and thinks of them as objects, and blatantly convolutes the quran to prove so.i was only stating the high statute of women witnesses for other such important events.

Samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hota hai

Quraan-e-paak mein ishaare to kaafi hai
Magar afsos ke duniya mein Bewakufo ki Kami nahi hai


Bhai HJK Bhai :wink: , you could just have well stated that Burhanuddin mola(RA) did nass on you, but instead you chose to say SKQ did it on you..
which now has absolutely cemented in my head (and other readers on this forum), that you are nothing but a paid crony of kothar and DMBS , and are just here to play mischief.
The fact that you are willing to do maskhari/mazaak about nass at such a level , says a lot about you, and is very resemblent of the characteristics of DMBS gang.

Nass koi mazaak ki cheez nahi hai..

Samajh ne wale samajh gaye hai
Na samjhe woh anaadi hai


@lvl_head is at-least better in that sense , he openly says he supports DMBS, but you on the other hand started out on this forum as if u came here for answers and then ended making fun of Nass.
I will reiterate here that nobody takes you seriously after that incident.
And just becoz of that do not expect any straight forward answers from me going forward.

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#457

Unread post by HJK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:17 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm
HJK wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am


I hope you know the difference in somebody witnessing something good or bad and where actually witnesses are required, and what Quran kareem states about it. It is not MS who has said it. All the above examples did not actually require witnesses.
bravo Mr. Einstein bravo :)

where have i in my post ever mentioned about anything to do with mandatory witnesses, I know you are hinting towards "nass"
any child would have observed that i have not mention the word "nass" not even once.
Instead of seeing the intent of the post , you hastily jumped to allude towards the witnesses for 'Nass'


You wanting to show the credibility of women came inly after it was said that there were only 2 woman witnesses in stfs nass so it was obviously certain that tou were trying to prove something. Something has gone wrong with you bhai.

And we will see very soon who is afraid and why..

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#458

Unread post by HJK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:27 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm
HJK wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am


I hope you know the difference in somebody witnessing something good or bad and where actually witnesses are required, and what Quran kareem states about it. It is not MS who has said it. All the above examples did not actually require witnesses.

Bhai HJK Bhai :wink: , you could just have well stated that Burhanuddin mola(RA) did nass on you, but instead you chose to say SKQ did it on you..
which now has absolutely cemented in my head (and other readers on this forum), that you are nothing but a paid crony of kothar and DMBS , and are just here to play mischief.
The fact that you are willing to do maskhari/mazaak about nass at such a level , says a lot about you, and is very resemblent of the characteristics of DMBS gang.

Nass koi mazaak ki cheez nahi hai..

Samajh ne wale samajh gaye hai
Na samjhe woh anaadi hai

If i would have said that Burhanuddin Maula had done nass on me you would have got the credibility of mazoon in the middle, where as in the case of stf nor was he the mazoon niether did have any accomplishments in dawat. It was very easily possible for SKQ to have more witnesses, but somehow he could not manage. Also one of the witnesses he managed to get was his daughter who still cannot wear a proper rida.

Mazaak- you guys have made a mazaak of the nass trying to prove it without witnesses. Now even i can claim to be a dai. You cannot and never will logically be able to refute my claim.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#459

Unread post by HJK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:30 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm
HJK wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am




@lvl_head is at-least better in that sense , he openly says he supports DMBS, but you on the other hand started out on this forum as if u came here for answers and then ended making fun of Nass.
I will reiterate here that nobody takes you seriously after that incident.
And just becoz of that do not expect any straight forward answers from me going forward.

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Here , you nearly just described the 100 odd hidden followers of STF.

Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#460

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:28 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm
bravo Mr. Einstein bravo


[DELETED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE]

Bohra spring
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#461

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:09 am

I am not an abde but strive to love our Creator SWT and his final Prophet SAW.

https://youtu.be/0mwAu4kFjog

Watching this video was strange. For an Islamic scholar it is strange that STF failed to show respect to the highest entities that define our faith.. To demonstrate quality of our faith to non Muslims does not mean referring to how they value our principles.

At 2.20 mins he calls Allah SWT uparwalla.that is disrespectful . Which is the upstairs guy. In Islamic traditions Allah is not above beneath or sideways. Of 99 names he could not find any relevant title!

There is adab to call upon Allah . Even Qur'an says so

And to Allah belongs the beautiful names, so invoke Him by them. [Surat Al-Aʿrâf, 7:180]

He further repeats and says pegumbar without salawat. A messenger. He is messager of Allah. His title Rasul lu Allan.SAW.

Again

Quranic Evidence:

(33/56)Allah and His angels send prayers on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye prayers on him, and salute him with all respect.

To STF and SMS. Let your knowledge and art arrogance not go ahead of your mere position as a mortal.

If you don't fully respect our Creator or His Prophet how can you receive blessings for your endeavour!

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#462

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 am

Anybody has an update on FD?

The FD legal website is not available, and even on the Milad of STS there is no update/refresh of the website from FD?

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#463

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:55 am

Bhai bohra spring if you dont know yet let me tell you real bohra concept of dai.

You may know that there are few books in dawat which they dont let you read or take lessons until you take kassam of not disclosing its details.

Now if you know those books says dai is almost GOD on earth nauzobillah. This is the sole reason they talk more about dai in waez than Allah.

So they have this very different opinion on Quran/prophet/ Allah than the main stream Islam.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#464

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am

This Ashara I am steering clear of the much rehearsed and little felt Aaaaaahs of the Muffy gatherings and attending the FD waazs. Sick of the constant money collection by drones in blue jackets. Want to immerse myself in the true spirit of Ashara, the remembrance of the sacrifice of Imam Husain AS and Shohada of Karbala. Since I am spending time on both shores of the Atlantic this year during Ashara, I was pleased to find that Ashara is being hosted by FD both in Boston and in London.

https://www.jamaat.london/ashara-1440h

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#465

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:47 pm

ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am
This Ashara I am steering clear of the much rehearsed and little felt Aaaaaahs of the Muffy gatherings and attending the FD waazs. Sick of the constant money collection by drones in blue jackets. Want to immerse myself in the true spirit of Ashara, the remembrance of the sacrifice of Imam Husain AS and Shohada of Karbala. Since I am spending time on both shores of the Atlantic this year during Ashara, I was pleased to find that Ashara is being hosted by FD both in Boston and in London.

https://www.jamaat.london/ashara-1440h
I truly appreciate that FD gatherings do not require any scanning of cards or registering of one’s attendance!

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#466

Unread post by level_headed » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

[/quote]

I truly appreciate that FD gatherings do not require any scanning of cards or registering of one’s attendance!
[/quote]

It would be super funny to scan cards for a gathering when the numbers are in the low 20's. Can you prove me wrong by showing me a picture of your ashara gathering - you can fuzzy up or hide the faces

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#467

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:01 pm

level_headed wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm
I truly appreciate that FD gatherings do not require any scanning of cards or registering of one’s attendance!
[/quote]

It would be super funny to scan cards for a gathering when the numbers are in the low 20's. Can you prove me wrong by showing me a picture of your ashara gathering - you can fuzzy up or hide the faces
[/quote]

What insecurity leads you to scan cards when you have thousands of attendees? It's sickening. Enforcement. pressure, police state tactics everywhere!

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#468

Unread post by level_headed » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 pm

ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am
This Ashara I am steering clear of the much rehearsed and little felt Aaaaaahs of the Muffy gatherings and attending the FD waazs. Sick of the constant money collection by drones in blue jackets. Want to immerse myself in the true spirit of Ashara, the remembrance of the sacrifice of Imam Husain AS and Shohada of Karbala. Since I am spending time on both shores of the Atlantic this year during Ashara, I was pleased to find that Ashara is being hosted by FD both in Boston and in London.

https://www.jamaat.london/ashara-1440h
Trying to sell Fateli dawat waaz desperately here - ke koye bhula bhatka pls come to our waaz. This is a doomed following. Look at the number of defeats you guys have had
1. Mehroom of janaza of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA
2. Kidnapping of kids and dramatic judgement of returning kids to Syedna Mufaddal TUS
3. Laash of daavedaar Qutbuddin mummified with chemicals and not getting buried for 2 weeks
4. Beizzati of Dalai Lama pulling beard of TB

There are many more. Pls add to the list.
Have to aavi jaao. The signs are there - TB is leading you to jahannam

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#469

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:24 pm

level_headed wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 pm
ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am
This Ashara I am steering clear of the much rehearsed and little felt Aaaaaahs of the Muffy gatherings and attending the FD waazs. Sick of the constant money collection by drones in blue jackets. Want to immerse myself in the true spirit of Ashara, the remembrance of the sacrifice of Imam Husain AS and Shohada of Karbala. Since I am spending time on both shores of the Atlantic this year during Ashara, I was pleased to find that Ashara is being hosted by FD both in Boston and in London.

https://www.jamaat.london/ashara-1440h
blah blah blah blah blah
ho hum ho hum.....cannot answer a question so deflecting attention away from the insecurities that lead you to scan cards for the majlis of imam Husain...you are so boring addle_brained.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#470

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:02 pm

level_headed wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 pm
ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am
This Ashara I am steering clear of the much rehearsed and little felt Aaaaaahs of the Muffy gatherings and attending the FD waazs. Sick of the constant money collection by drones in blue jackets. Want to immerse myself in the true spirit of Ashara, the remembrance of the sacrifice of Imam Husain AS and Shohada of Karbala. Since I am spending time on both shores of the Atlantic this year during Ashara, I was pleased to find that Ashara is being hosted by FD both in Boston and in London.

https://www.jamaat.london/ashara-1440h
bla blah blah blah blah
Let's list Muffy bhai's great "successes" (He is BTW most recently running for clown of the year with a slightly doctored video of his "heart-felt invite" to kakaji saheb....)

1) Teaching the youth of his following to lick spoons in order to clean them. First his lackeys came and applauded the "beautiful" act and then started running helter skelter because the "Supreme Leader" issued fatwa against the licking of spoons due to huge media embarrassment and hindu backlash.

2) Toilet Gate. Aamils running amok, entering and breaking toilets in people's homes...

3) The khafz fiasco. Multiple people jailed. Rida wearing woman's face splattered on international media as a law breaker. Inspiring backlash against pluralism in the West. Muffy declaring in waaz that it is against shariat to not to khafz and at the same time sending letters to women in America and UK saying khafz should NOT be done (so hence break Shariat?) Does the man know whether he wants his followers to follow Shariat or not?!!

4) Declaring that Dawood Nabi cooked his own food and that eating a home cooked meal is the best meal one can eat and then in the same brayan encouraging his followers to eat mass produced food from his devious scheme.

5) Questioning why women need to go to University(Su zaroorat che?!! - haha You know Mufs if you had been to College, you would have an answer or two for Zohra when she yells at you...). Then when he suffered backlash from his own following, back tracking on an oft repeated stance of not sending women to college except for home science and doing a 180 and claiming there are many professional women among Bohras. Yes you moron there are professional women among Bohras because Burhanuddiin Moula encouraged them - not you!

6) Asking men to throw women out of the house if they don't wear rida.

7) Declaring in court that nass can be changed. One wonders why they would need to make such a claim.
..
..
..
Shall I go on? Handing the microphone over to Badri Lacewala to insult imam Husain and Ahlul Bait..., demeaning the importance of the days of Imam Husain by intiating what can only be called Ohbat parties....Shame...Being shamefully and blatantly money grabbing and giving sanction to his key henchmen to steal from the community and from himself (a la video of the fellow pocketing Muffy's envelopes...)
...

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#471

Unread post by HJK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:10 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:02 pm
level_headed wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 pm


bla blah blah blah blah
Let's list Muffy bhai's great "successes" (He is BTW most recently running for clown of the year with a slightly doctored video of his "heart-felt invite" to kakaji saheb....)

1) Teaching the youth of his following to lick spoons in order to clean them. First his lackeys came and applauded the "beautiful" act and then started running helter skelter because the "Supreme Leader" issued fatwa against the licking of spoons due to huge media embarrassment and hindu backlash.

2) Toilet Gate. Aamils running amok, entering and breaking toilets in people's homes...

3) The khafz fiasco. Multiple people jailed. Rida wearing woman's face splattered on international media as a law breaker. Inspiring backlash against pluralism in the West. Muffy declaring in waaz that it is against shariat to not to khafz and at the same time sending letters to women in America and UK saying khafz should NOT be done (so hence break Shariat?) Does the man know whether he wants his followers to follow Shariat or not?!!

4) Declaring that Dawood Nabi cooked his own food and that eating a home cooked meal is the best meal one can eat and then in the same brayan encouraging his followers to eat mass produced food from his devious scheme.

5) Questioning why women need to go to University(Su zaroorat che?!! - haha You know Mufs if you had been to College, you would have an answer or two for Zohra when she yells at you...). Then when he suffered backlash from his own following, back tracking on an oft repeated stance of not sending women to college except for home science and doing a 180 and claiming there are many professional women among Bohras. Yes you moron there are professional women among Bohras because Burhanuddiin Moula encouraged them - not you!

6) Asking men to throw women out of the house if they don't wear rida.

7) Declaring in court that nass can be changed. One wonders why they would need to make such a claim.
..
..
..
Shall I go on? Handing the microphone over to Badri Lacewala to insult imam Husain and Ahlul Bait..., demeaning the importance of the days of Imam Husain by intiating what can only be called Ohbat parties....Shame...Being shamefully and blatantly money grabbing and giving sanction to his key henchmen to steal from the community and from himself (a la video of the fellow pocketing Muffy's envelopes...)
...
1) Thr msg is not to waste a grain of food.

2) Masjid ni 12 adab and baitul khala ni 12 adab, no comparison but thebimportance given.

3) following the law of the land and fighting for the shariat of rasululah pbuh and winning it. started with Australia, India and US will follow Inshallah. not changing it with every bhangis request.

4) home cooked food is fine but this is faiz ul mawaid burhaniyah, with the barakat of the name of Burhanuddin Maula and started by him.

5) women and girls are pursuing higher education the point being to do whatever uphelding the shriat not what bidat tahera does.

6) those were the kalaam of Maula Ali a s

7) we all condemned that speech and that is why he ws not given the mike in the next ashara. anyways those 2 things were what they personally did.
if you are to attribute this to the Dai then the bald lawyer whi has a bald father who is usually with tb i have seen him smoke at fort, i have seen tamba the closest aid to tb and kq with his wife in a very bad state.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#472

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:59 am

HJK is trying to put lipstick on a pig. No one is fooled.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#473

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am

HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:10 am
we all condemned that speech and that is why he ws not given the mike in the next ashara. anyways those 2 things were what they personally did.
Really? You condemned the speech? I had not heard a single word in condemnation until now. The truth is that Muffy had the bad judgement to allow this guy into his inner circle such that he could not be refused the mic. Up until recently Addle_brained(aka lvl_headed - thanks OO :wink: ) was here offering proof that Badri was still in inner circle. The man you are hailing as your leader is a poor judge of character and that is a proven fact.

DCP you keep asking about Badri: now you have some inkling that he is indeed persona non grata as the lackeys have started to malign him.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#474

Unread post by HJK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:35 am

ajamali wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:59 am
HJK is trying to put lipstick on a pig. No one is fooled.
yea was trying to put a lisptick on kq and tb.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#475

Unread post by HJK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am
HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:10 am
we all condemned that speech and that is why he ws not given the mike in the next ashara. anyways those 2 things were what they personally did.
Really? You condemned the speech? I had not heard a single word in condemnation until now. The truth is that Muffy had the bad judgement to allow this guy into his inner circle such that he could not be refused the mic. Up until recently Addle_brained(aka lvl_headed - thanks OO :wink: ) was here offering proof that Badri was still in inner circle. The man you are hailing as your leader is a poor judge of character and that is a proven fact.

DCP you keep asking about Badri: now you have some inkling that he is indeed persona non grata as the lackeys have started to malign him.
it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#476

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:31 pm

HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am
UnhappyBohra wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am


Really? You condemned the speech? I had not heard a single word in condemnation until now. The truth is that Muffy had the bad judgement to allow this guy into his inner circle such that he could not be refused the mic. Up until recently Addle_brained(aka lvl_headed - thanks OO :wink: ) was here offering proof that Badri was still in inner circle. The man you are hailing as your leader is a poor judge of character and that is a proven fact.

DCP you keep asking about Badri: now you have some inkling that he is indeed persona non grata as the lackeys have started to malign him.
it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.

Well that speaks volumes about the judgement of your asinine leader. First he picks jackasses to be in his inner circle such that they are in a position to insult Imam Husain in a majlis of Imam Husain, then he KEEPS them there after said insult. Bravo! What can one expect from someone who lands his followers to jail :mrgreen:

Also, I see you publicly condemn insults to Muffy but you will keep mum when Imam Husain AS and you will molly coddle the person who insults an imam that you are mourning ... that says something about you :lol:

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#477

Unread post by HJK » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:20 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:31 pm
HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am


it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.

Well that speaks volumes about the judgement of your asinine leader. First he picks jackasses to be in his inner circle such that they are in a position to insult Imam Husain in a majlis of Imam Husain, then he KEEPS them there after said insult. Bravo! What can one expect from someone who lands his followers to jail :mrgreen:

Also, I see you publicly condemn insults to Muffy but you will keep mum when Imam Husain AS and you will molly coddle the person who insults an imam that you are mourning ... that says something about you :lol:
Haq na saheb doesnt always do what u think he should, that is why when i think kq should hav been kicked out in 1409 for his grave mistake, Burhanuddin Maula gave him a warning in the bayaan and left him. later he turned to an ehsaan faramosh.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#478

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:57 am

HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am

it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.
It is certain that DMBS will one day Die.
After Death, lets assume DMBS gets an audience with Aqa Imam Husain(AS)
Aqa Husain will ask DMBS , as to what kind of dawat was he preaching that allowed a person(Lacewala) to pass such derogatory comments in a majlis which was meant to remember him and his sacrifices...
I wonder what DMBS would answer to that

Sau baat ki ek baat … Jo aadmi Imam Husain ki izzat ucchalne par chup raha, wo kya Dai Banne ke layak ho sakta hai?

No matter what his kotharis think of DMBS , but after the Lacewala incident , i have heard murmurs amongst common ppl in the community that Muffy is not Dai material.

Sad state of affairs for a once flourishing community....
what else can one expect from someone who does not even understand the meaning of infallibility of Imam and of Imam's decision of Nass , and in fact in court says that Nass can be changed.

DMBS : Dr of Licking and Pooping (alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb)

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#479

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:17 am

HJK wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:20 am

Haq na saheb doesnt always do what u think he should, that is why when i think kq should hav been kicked out in 1409 for his grave mistake, Burhanuddin Maula gave him a warning in the bayaan and left him. later he turned to an ehsaan faramosh.
Muffy and "Haq na saheb"....My foot...Shaqal dekhi hai usne apni aaine mein
I am sending picture once again ..enjoy it one more time … Joker

Never ever in the history of islam has any sect(sunni nor shia) said anything derogatory for imam Husain
But , Muffy has created such a pathetic environment , that rascals like lacewala think that as long as they believe Muffy is Dai, then they have nothing to worry , and can say whatever rubbish that comes to their mind..
If such kind of followers(Lacewala) is what Muffy can garner behind him, then I am not surprised that guys like you think he is Haq na Saheb ..


DMBS : Dr. of Licking and Pooping (alias Dawedaar Mufaddal bhai Saheb)
Attachments
self.jpg

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#480

Unread post by HJK » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:57 am
HJK wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am

it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.
It is certain that DMBS will one day Die.
After Death, lets assume DMBS gets an audience with Aqa Imam Husain(AS)
Aqa Husain will ask DMBS , as to what kind of dawat was he preaching that allowed a person(Lacewala) to pass such derogatory comments in a majlis which was meant to remember him and his sacrifices...
I wonder what DMBS would answer to that

Sau baat ki ek baat … Jo aadmi Imam Husain ki izzat ucchalne par chup raha, wo kya Dai Banne ke layak ho sakta hai?

No matter what his kotharis think of DMBS , but after the Lacewala incident , i have heard murmurs amongst common ppl in the community that Muffy is not Dai material.

Sad state of affairs for a once flourishing community....
what else can one expect from someone who does not even understand the meaning of infallibility of Imam and of Imam's decision of Nass , and in fact in court says that Nass can be changed.

DMBS : Dr of Licking and Pooping (alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb)
Hurr a s himself stopped Imam Husain s horse. you see what happens when somebody asks for maafi, it doesnt have to happen in front of everybody necessarily. anyways the problem is when kq committed a grave sin in 1409 and kept saying that he has done nothing. anyways dhanu u r not even worth replying to.