Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1171

Unread post by HJK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 pm
canadian wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am


@HJK:
If FGM is Rasululah’s shariat, why is it practiced by Dawoodi Bohras and a few African countries only, why not in Rasululah’s birth place and surrounding countries?
It seems FGM was adopted during the Fatimid rule in Egypt, long, long after Rasululah’s death.
Or is the Rasululah’s shariat as genuine as the story about Imam Hussain’s last prayers for no. 52 and 53? :?:
Please be correct FGM was NEVER Fardh. If it was it would have been stated in Qur'an. It is a tradition, recorded many many years after the Prophet SAW death as a Hadith narrated by someone who was not divinely inspired. Abu Huraira. It is a historical record, interpretation but not a commandment.
where Male circumcision in The Quran?

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1172

Unread post by HJK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 am

is*

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1173

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 am

HJK wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:47 am
ajamali wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:16 am
Mufaddalies are creating a false equivalence between male circumcision and FGM just as they tried to create a false equivalence between licking used spoons and saving food. What a confused lot! Are Bohra men complaining about circumcision? Since we have no memory of it, it has not caused us the psychological harm that it has caused women with betrayal from their mothers or favorite aunts. There are known medical benefits for male circumcision and only medically known damage caused by cutting of seven year old girls. Male circumcision in adulthood is more dangerous and female cutting in adulthood is safer and medically sanctioned in some cases. However if HJK has such an issue with male circumcision, he should start a movement to ban it also!
By Bohra men having no memory of it do you happen to suggest that it could be done to even females at that age? so that they have no bad memories of this either? No I am not suggesting that women be cut at an earlier age. Because the instruction is our books is to NOT cut women BEFORE the age of seven. or do you suggest that anything that your mom or aunt has held you tight for may it be vaccines or dentists or any other medical and non medical procedures have created bad memories for you and you want to sue them for everything? Here is the false equivalence again. Somehow equating a shot to being touched and violated in your most private place, the damage of which can only fully be experienced much later in life! STF is not interested in gaining "a few new followers" as you suggest. He has said that he is willing to walk the path even if he has to walk it alone. His response to the women who complained about the procedure stems from compassion towards the suffering voiced by the women and in keeping with the rules of our text. Your dumb and thug leader will NEVER understand "compassion" or "keeping with shariat" because does not have the mental capacity to think through complex issues. He can only issue fatwas to lick spoons! And his followers are even stupider because they act on it - or as you say misunderstand his fatwas! And then we have dummies like you who first come and defend the licking of the spoons as "a beautiful act" and now say that people have been asked NOTto lick spoons. Hilarious. ROFLMAO 8) :lol:

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1174

Unread post by HJK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 am
HJK wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:47 am

By Bohra men having no memory of it do you happen to suggest that it could be done to even females at that age? so that they have no bad memories of this either? No I am not suggesting that women be cut at an earlier age. Because the instruction is our books is to NOT cut women BEFORE the age of seven. or do you suggest that anything that your mom or aunt has held you tight for may it be vaccines or dentists or any other medical and non medical procedures have created bad memories for you and you want to sue them for everything? Here is the false equivalence again. Somehow equating a shot to being touched and violated in your most private place, the damage of which can only fully be experienced much later in life! STF is not interested in gaining "a few new followers" as you suggest. He has said that he is willing to walk the path even if he has to walk it alone. His response to the women who complained about the procedure stems from compassion towards the suffering voiced by the women and in keeping with the rules of our text. Your dumb and thug leader will NEVER understand "compassion" or "keeping with shariat" because does not have the mental capacity to think through complex issues. He can only issue fatwas to lick spoons! And his followers are even stupider because they act on it - or as you say misunderstand his fatwas! And then we have dummies like you who first come and defend the licking of the spoons as "a beautiful act" and now say that people have been asked NOTto lick spoons. Hilarious. ROFLMAO 8) :lol:
tb is not going to walk alone but has his zombies doing fitnat every place possible, if you are so much into the dawat books, dawat kitabs state that not before the age of 7 but at 7 not when you are adults and if you wish to. your leader is a disgusting shit head who is greasing the ears of the munafiq and doing what they habe demanded and what duat never gave upto, he agrees to whatever any bhangi comes and tells him. I still do defend what the kids have done because they have done what they understood and the act even if not correctly done is to ensure no food is wasted, we are taught to complete every grain we take in the thaal, that way everybody completes their part.

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1175

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am

HJK wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:41 am
what the children in the video have done is their understanding of it and they have been instructed to not do the same.
Hahaha So licking spoons is not "a beautiful act" as you have previously argued. Jeez you guys are like the whitehouse staff. First defending Muffy's Fatwas and the licking of spoons and then trying to defend the opposite or making excuses for it because the dumb leader changed the fatwa under you :lol: :roll:

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1176

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am
HJK wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:41 am
what the children in the video have done is their understanding of it and they have been instructed to not do the same.
Hahaha So licking spoons is not "a beautiful act" as you have previously argued. Jeez you guys are like the whitehouse staff. First defending Muffy's Fatwas and the licking of spoons and then trying to defend the opposite or making excuses for it because the dumb leader changed the fatwa under you :lol: :roll:
Muffy Dummies will forever be grappling with deep questions such to lick or not to lick.....Is licking a beautiful act or not..if a beautiful act than why does the brave and fearless leader (who hides behind women's skirts) asking them to stop licking those tasty saliva covered spoons....to cut or not to cut seven year old girls..Muffy says not cutting is the breaking of shariat...so why did he instruct American women to break shariat by asking them to follow the law and NOT cut their girls...or did he...because in his sermon he said DO cut the girls....so many questions...no answers...theirs heads are exploding.....

i think the bigger question is why are his instructions so confusing that people are driven to the licking of spoons and the cutting of little girls that lands them in jail...could it be that his head is so muddled that he cannot generate one single clear guiding principle or instruction...

also "bhangis" are people too. The fact that you come on this forum and berate "bhangis" proves that you are some kind of right wing closet hindu nut-job thinking that somehow "bhangis" are lesser and not worthy of compassion or empathy.

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1177

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 am
ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am


Hahaha So licking spoons is not "a beautiful act" as you have previously argued. Jeez you guys are like the whitehouse staff. First defending Muffy's Fatwas and the licking of spoons and then trying to defend the opposite or making excuses for it because the dumb leader changed the fatwa under you :lol: :roll:
Muffy Dummies will forever be grappling with deep questions such to lick or not to lick.....Is licking a beautiful act or not..if a beautiful act than why does the brave and fearless leader (who hides behind women's skirts) asking them to stop licking those tasty saliva covered spoons....to cut or not to cut seven year old girls..Muffy says not cutting is the breaking of shariat...so why did he instruct American women to break shariat by asking them to follow the law and NOT cut their girls...or did he...because in his sermon he said DO cut the girls....so many questions...no answers...theirs heads are exploding.....

i think the bigger question is why are his instructions so confusing that people are driven to the licking of spoons and the cutting of little girls that lands them in jail...could it be that his head is so muddled that he cannot generate one single clear guiding principle or instruction...

also "bhangis" are people too. The fact that you come on this forum and berate "bhangis" proves that you are some kind of right wing closet hindu nut-job thinking that somehow "bhangis" are lesser and not worthy of compassion or empathy.
Forget being compassionate towards bhangis, Muffy cannot even be compassionate towards his own flock and get them out of the jail that he landed them in. I see that Nagarwala had to raise the bail from her friends and relatives and got no help from the chicken shit leader hiding behind women's skirts....

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1178

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am

HJK wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am
dawat kitabs state that not before the age of 7 but at 7 not when you are adults and if you wish to.
hahahaha you guys think that you can make up any shit and say it is in dawat kitabs. So the book says not before. In any Logic 101 book you will find that not before means at or after....hahahaha
Attachments
sahifat.jpg

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1179

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:57 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am
HJK wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am
dawat kitabs state that not before the age of 7 but at 7 not when you are adults and if you wish to.
hahahaha you guys think that you can make up any shit and say it is in dawat kitabs. So the book says not before. In any Logic 101 book you will find that not before means at or after....hahahaha
As far as the question of if one wants to or not is concerned, I think Muffy skipped the lesson in which they taught the meaning of La Ikra Ha Fiddeen :lol: Just because Muffy needs to force people to be counted among his followers (even those who think of him as "filthy bastards" - a la mumin boy) by threatening social boycott, it does not mean everyone needs to force people to do things against their will in the name of religion!

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1180

Unread post by HJK » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:52 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am
HJK wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am
dawat kitabs state that not before the age of 7 but at 7 not when you are adults and if you wish to.
hahahaha you guys think that you can make up any shit and say it is in dawat kitabs. So the book says not before. In any Logic 101 book you will find that not before means at or after....hahahaha
It is at 7 twisting facts to choose your agenda is what the tbs have always been doing.
and la ikra ha fid deen has become an excuse for the followers of TB who himself does not want to follow the shariat, but he actually did the right thing by removing his doomed fathers bodily fluids so that there was no drop of blood of Syedna Taher saifuddin, they cannot claim for that now.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1181

Unread post by HJK » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 am


Muffy Dummies will forever be grappling with deep questions such to lick or not to lick.....Is licking a beautiful act or not..if a beautiful act than why does the brave and fearless leader (who hides behind women's skirts) asking them to stop licking those tasty saliva covered spoons....to cut or not to cut seven year old girls..Muffy says not cutting is the breaking of shariat...so why did he instruct American women to break shariat by asking them to follow the law and NOT cut their girls...or did he...because in his sermon he said DO cut the girls....so many questions...no answers...theirs heads are exploding.....

i think the bigger question is why are his instructions so confusing that people are driven to the licking of spoons and the cutting of little girls that lands them in jail...could it be that his head is so muddled that he cannot generate one single clear guiding principle or instruction...

also "bhangis" are people too. The fact that you come on this forum and berate "bhangis" proves that you are some kind of right wing closet hindu nut-job thinking that somehow "bhangis" are lesser and not worthy of compassion or empathy.
Forget being compassionate towards bhangis, Muffy cannot even be compassionate towards his own flock and get them out of the jail that he landed them in. I see that Nagarwala had to raise the bail from her friends and relatives and got no help from the chicken shit leader hiding behind women's skirts....
The leader has always been helping her and he will notbhave to show it to anybody and advertise like every small thing tb does is advertised. It is not necessary to show you what dawat is doing there. you guys are equivalent to a drop of my pee.
your leader chickened out, as it is his say doesnt matter, anyways have you been able to ask tb why his cancer struck father made a mistake in the simple nass letter.

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1182

Unread post by HJK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 am

I wonder where Ozd the o er confident ass will hide after the Australian court judgement. Insha Allah the same will come in India and the U S as well

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1183

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:08 am

Australian FGM case. All have been acquitted.
Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula !!!

Ozdundee
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1184

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:18 am

Wishful thinking.

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1185

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 am

Orders
For the above reasons the Court makes the following orders in respect of each of the appellants:

Appeal against conviction allowed.

Conviction quashed.

Verdict of acquittal entered on all counts.

*********

DISCLAIMER - Every effort has been made to comply with suppression orders or statutory provisions prohibiting publication that may apply to this judgment or decision. The onus remains on any person using material in the judgment or decision to ensure that the intended use of that material does not breach any such order or provision. Further enquiries may be directed to the Registry of the Court or Tribunal in which it was generated.

Decision last updated: 10 August 2018

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1186

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 am

Image
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners
Attachments
Snip20180809_52.png

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1187

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:08 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 am
The prestigious lowy institute mentions it.

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-inter ... n-in-india

I can tell you Muffy is fxxkxd. Bye bye .

A lady has worked tirelessly, self funded, deep in night behind the scenes, the mastermind of Indian operations to achieve this milestone. She deserves prayers and congratulations .

Allah swt please reward her deeds. She will save thousands of girls from the knife.

After success in Australia operations, followed by USA and now we can smell the victory in India.

Deafening silence from FD
:lol: :lol:
Snip20180809_54.png

Ozdundee
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1188

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:38 am

Sad sad times.

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1189

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:47 am

Mein na kehta tha, jeet to mere Mufaddal Maula ki hi hogi. Muddai laakh bura chaahe to kya hota hai, wohi hota hai jo manzoore khuda hota hai

And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners

This is Rasoolullah SAW's shariat and we can never believe that it will cause harm. - this sentence by Mufaddal Maula turned the case upside down. This is the Dai'il Mutlaq's conviction. They will not allow any attack on the shariat of Rasoolullah SAW.

Where is your strutting and preening gone. Wait and watch how the Indian Supreme court reacts. Jeet waha bhi Maula ki hi hogi. Dr Jumana will also walk free

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1190

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:50 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:27 am
SBM wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Well-- there is indictment of Nagarwala and others in USA, a jail sentence for Aamil in Australia and you are still signing for the VERDICT.
any reason, Qaid Choor-oops Johar and Idris are NOT visiting USA lately...
THE fool abde wants me to say something so that I blunder like SMS and it gets used by the judges. The lady activists have done so much ...Why would I jeopardise when victory is so close.

This idiot HJK....is like a hyena is bouncing around trying to challenge us. He wants to feel good so He can tell his abde masters he took on reformists and gave them a few one two..

Does he know if the Amil looses the appeal he will go back to real jail. Detroit case is not over. Some if the charges have been dropped but the FGM case is still on.

Tthat is common out of dozen charges only a few more certain charges are followed through.
See his strutting and preening here..victory is so close :lol: :lol:

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1191

Unread post by HJK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:36 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:38 am
Sad sad times.
you are going to lead a very sad sad life in all fronts that you have been very over confident.

juzer esmail
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1192

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:38 am
Sad sad times.
What happens next? A lot depends on this case

Ozdundee
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1193

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 pm

The focus will move to remaining cases in Detroit and Telangana.

level_headed
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1194

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Ozghamandee - have you already given up on the PIL in the Indian Supreme Court or is it a case of PTSD

HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1195

Unread post by HJK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm

The very important point here is even when the medical evidence proves that there is no harm to the clitoris and that it cannot constitute to mutilation, the overconfident still wants to fight why?? the rrason now cannot be to save girls!! The hidden intensions were already clear to us, but will now show to the world.

momeenbhai
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1196

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Whole case is dismissed. Since no one will post it. I am going to post it.

Genital mutilation convictions overturned after new evidence showing victims remain intact - ABC News - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-11/g ... d/10108106

Ozdundee
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1197

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:11 am

The Court emphasised the need for legislative amendment to make clear (if that be the
intent of the legislature, as seemed apparent from the materials in evidence) that ritualised
female circumcision is to be prohibited in this State.

juzer esmail
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1198

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:00 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 pm
The focus will move to remaining cases in Detroit and Telangana.
What case in Telangana?

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1199

Unread post by allbird » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 am

This should not be taken as Fateha Mubin since the court has Acquitted the Shaikh since he is innocent. However one must understand it doesn't mean they are legalizing Khatna / Khatfz in Australia, only the innocent are acquitted in this case. Kothar has spent Hundreds and thousands of dollars to alter this case. From my sources within that country i got information that the courts and judges (jury) can be greased just like India. In Australia major criminals like Pedophiles, rapist, murderers and petty thieves are left off with a smack on hand while motorist are dealt severely and penalized because its easy job and generates revenue for the state. Australian Police are powerless, lazy, gutless and law is toothless. Crime in this country is 41% while hardly even 1% of criminals are sentenced. May immigrants who migrated to Australia are pretty fed up with law and order situation in major cities, country police are racist and will do nothing for Asia and immigrants but if White's then they maybe react. Lets not forget they recently legalized GAY marriages maybe they will legalize Khafz too and chopping shops will open up on every nook and corner with mumineen bhai and bahen sitting on counters welcoming mothers with little girl child.
Kothar has poured in Millions of Dollars and hired Boutique lawyers to fight this case just to get the Shaikh saheb out of jail, so yes Fatha mubin the innocents are out but lets wait and watch before we celebrate unless all bohras residing in Aus are free to get their girl child cut this is not Fateh Mubin. Syedna's recent trip to Singapore and Malaysia did really paid off. I am sure the lawyers from Aust where the important mission there i guess. Only Allah knows better.

kseeker
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

#1200

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:19 am

Fathe Mubin??
Please read the summary of the verdict released by the court in the attachment. For proof of authenticity, you may visit the link below and download the file yourself:

Code: Select all

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/5b68d25ce4b0b9ab4020e71c


Basically, the case was thrown out because 'tests' proved that FGM never took place on the girls in question!
The only conclusion one can come up to is that the evidence was tainted...

Dawoodi Bhakts might say this was a mojiza of Mola that during the tests the dushmans got blinded.. but if MS had to hide HAQ, he is not that great a Mola.... well he showed how 'great' he was when he went on and on fuming and cursing people against FGM but din't have the audacity to actually use the word Khatna..

Please spread the document via Whatsapp to every mumin out there. they should know how the 'fathe mubin' happened.
Attachments
A2_10082018.pdf
(207.12 KiB) Downloaded 131 times