Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#901

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:12 am

I cant imagine Imam Ali taking 5000 gold coins from Bilal and giving him first saf preference in masjid to make him happy

:lol:


wth are you talking about?

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#902

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:48 am

Today is Jumuaa pray for muslims in kashmir.



Lanat on Modi and his friends

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#903

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:29 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:59 am
I never found any muffy follower who would support such selling of titles. though they buy but atleast they know it is wrong :lol:
Hahahahaha Muffy followers are tripping over themselves to buy paghdis and get paglas in their homes. You know absolutely NOTHING about the Bohra world. At least I am not a pretentious Jackass who is acting outraged at how other people spend their own money.

This argument was never about what was Islamic. It was only about YOU asking for money OTHER people had paid out of their own free will. By your own admission you only spend money on madrassahs that turn out Muffy loving drones who will grow up to be paghri buying morons. Yes I do think that to buy paghris is possibly not the best use of one’s money, I also feel that buying gold rolexes is brand slavery, but I am not pretentious enough to think that I have the right to tell people how to spend their hard earned money or the right to demand it back!

It is a sure sign that you have lost because you already tried to change the argument to be about other things and you are so confused about what you actually stand for. On the one hand you do not support the buying of paghri a and on the other you are funding a school that is teaching that there is great sawab in doing exactly that! If you are going to stand for something, at least act in a way to support your argument! You say you don’t take the thaali but you pay for other people to get the sub standard food that you yourself won’t eat! And you call yourself Islamic! No wait in fact you are the keeper of Islam LOL. You are the only one who is dangerous because you don’t actually know what you stand for, you are a cheapskate and you are full of hate!

Oh yeah and now I will be busy preparing for pehli raat and enjoying it with my family. Please do not spend all your time talking to yourself on this auspicious night or trying to pick a fight with ”Taheris!”

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#904

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:42 am

there is no argument with the chor followers, I post what ever I feel to post, now go and prepare for your master to loot some more money selling some more titles. :lol:

you are nothing to me but a bunch of retarded rascals who try and defend their master by any means, I enjoy every bit of thrashing scums like you Mr Hajamali :roll:

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#905

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:42 am
there is no argument with the chor followers, I post what ever I feel to post, now go and prepare for your master to loot some more money selling some more titles. :lol:

you are nothing to me but a bunch of retarded rascals who try and defend their master by any means, I enjoy every bit of thrashing scums like you Mr Hajamali :roll:
Any Objective Observer, including this one, would conclude that AJ took Mummy’s crybaby to the woodchoppers on this one. Enjoy licking your wounds on what is bound to be a lonely night for you Baby boy.

Nice job getting the crybaby all tied up in knots with a rope of his own making. I see that he has even adopted our rolling eyes smiley and abandoned his maniacal laughing man.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#906

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:38 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:42 am
there is no argument with the chor followers, I post what ever I feel to post, now go and prepare for your master to loot some more money selling some more titles. :lol:

you are nothing to me but a bunch of retarded rascals who try and defend their master by any means, I enjoy every bit of thrashing scums like you Mr Hajamali :roll:
Any Objective Observer, including this one, would conclude that AJ took Mummy’s crybaby to the woodchoppers on this one. Enjoy licking your wounds on what is bound to be a lonely night for you Baby boy.

Nice job getting the crybaby all tied up in knots with a rope of his own making. I see that he has even adopted our rolling eyes smiley and abandoned his maniacal laughing man.
only rope and chains will be tied up to the chor followers, I am amazed at your shamelessness to ignore the fact that Qutbuddin made money from theft and call it null and void. any ways nothing good is expected from Taheri clan, you are much more najis than muffy followers, I am glad I am putting it here in open for people to see. :wink:

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#907

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:55 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:12 am
I cant imagine Imam Ali taking 5000 gold coins from Bilal and giving him first saf preference in masjid to make him happy

:lol:


wth are you talking about?
To all the besharm Taheri, do reflect on this quote for next 10 days and try to understand how your leader cheated for 50 long years, I will be back soon to knock your little brain again in next few days. :mrgreen:

Mkenya
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#908

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Forwarded as received:

I believe in Mufaddal Moula and have strong walayat towards him. I have nothing against him. But I am so against the administration. Imagine the atrocities against buzurgo in the city of Tanga. Tanga is a small town in Tanzania East Africa. There is a new Amil here he is a bhaisaheb from Baite Zaini. All these years buzurg used to get chairs to sit masjide but currently they want everyone to pay Tanzanian shillings 10000 which is equivalent to 450rupees so that they can get to sit on masjid chair. Plus you are not allowed to bring chairs from home as well. The masjid male side is so big and mardo aren't that many. Amil doesn't want to extend the Rajat pardo side even despite of having a big masjid.The jamaat is minting money imagine from the buzurg in this holy month of Moharram. Instead of providing service and helping the buzurg they are charging them money for chairs which are already present masjide. There are some families which have around 4/5 people who need chairs so they'll have to pay so much. This is so unfair. Please post this so that the world gets to know how unfair it is. Nowhere here in Tanzania jamaat charges for chairs at rahat block. Not even during Ashara with Aqa Moula! I wonder why Tanga jamaat wants soo much money that also from the old. Please post this in your way so that the world gets to know how greedy Tanga Jamaat and it's Amil is.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#909

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:49 pm

McKenya, it is sad that old folks should be conned out of money just for a chair. But this is not just in Tanga. It is every where. I know fully well that when the late syedna was in town of Karachi for ashara, the temporary wooden platforms were raised in Adam masjid so they could have so called deedar of syedna, an the ladies were charged a pretty hefty sum by the jamaat. I do not even understand why you give the dai a title of Aqa moula. Do you even understand its meaning? Your only Aqa and your only moula is Allah. Believe in him and do sajda to Allah and Allah only and you will not have to do sajda to any human being.
Just think about the ashara festival in sri Lanka. Do you not see self interest being served here. Sri Lanka papers clearly advertise that hotel rooms are booked and bohris are spending their money like there is no end. Do you think this has anything to do with the gham of Imam Hussain?

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#910

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:50 am

So basically all those force to bring people to majlis is making sense to me now. So its not about Hussain or panjatan. Its all about zikr of muffy.

This moron amil who came to my masjid is barking 95% time about muffy greatness in 3 hours.

Good thing is 95 percent people are not listening and busy in mobile playing games. Loooooooool

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#911

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:53 am

I recon small time mullas are more muffy loving than experienced amils.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#912

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:36 pm

YES ASHARA IS A FESTIVAL FOR IGNORANT BOHRAS. When will the bohras learn common sense. The theme of first vaez was , do not be proud, do not do gusso, do not be greedy and bohris are doing wah, wah , sultani kalaam. when will they understand that these basic ethics are taught in first grade and listening to the same by going to ashara year after year does not change you. you have to apply these principles of islam in your daily lives. just by attending ashara events held in different cities does not make one holy neither does one reap any sawab.

it is your deeds and aamaal that will change you. No matter how many times you listen to your dai and think by listening to his vaez you have attained closeness to Allah, that is not so. The quraan gives example of a donkey. you can load the donkey with all the books of knowledge but you cannot change the donkey. So do not become a donkey, become a beautiful human being as Allah has created you and listen and then change yourselves . Instead of being told by the dai year in year out , the same song i.e. do not be greedy, do not be proud, do not be angry, do not lie, do not cheat etc

Justbeliever
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#913

Unread post by Justbeliever » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:01 am

ᴛᴀsᴀᴡᴡᴜʀᴀᴛ of ᴄʜᴇɴɴᴀɪ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ
AUD-20190903-WA0064.m4a
(6.69 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-03 at 4.31.36 PM.jpeg

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#914

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:28 am

Justbeliever wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:01 am
ᴛᴀsᴀᴡᴡᴜʀᴀᴛ of ᴄʜᴇɴɴᴀɪ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

AUD-20190903-WA0064.m4a
salary which is talking is too low, it means he was some low category man in his company.

secondly HONEY Is shifa not because muffy says, HONEY is SHIFA because Muhammed(s) has told us 1400 years back.

also he is munafiq by saying mola shifa aape che.........if he dies in this condition HELL is his destination.

SHIFA
MAUT
BACCHA
ZINDAGI

ALLAH ane faqt ALLAH naa hath maa che....any one keeps other ideas is MUNAFIQ.
Last edited by momeenbhai on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#915

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 am

and yes he chose a cheap way to market his products..... :lol:

and also he should not have put those stethoscope on his shoulder to prove he is DOC :lol:



MORON

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#916

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 am

Got this message from the jamat so now they will be keeping a track of our phone numbers & once they receive our numbers they will be personally calling us up & keeping the track of our attendance.
Poona Jamat-
Salam un jameel,
Huzuraala tus na paigham mubarak je sagla mumineen ye phone kari ne aaj ni raat ma logo neh pohchaya che ye sagla niche aapela number par msg kare k kone phone kida che ane ye sagla ye su niyyat kidi che....

Number1 : 9850699223
Number2 :9850230938



Aa format ma msg/whatsapp kare.
Phone karnar nu naam
Phone karnar nu no.

Jehneh phone kido cheh
Name:
Phone:
Niyyat:

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#917

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:20 am

What is it all about?

Looks more like to trap and hunt if you message any thing against on whatsapp.

MohammedG
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:37 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#918

Unread post by MohammedG » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Gotta at least appreciate their honesty - "Iron fist with velvet glove?" here is an instance of where the apex of the religious establishment brazenly tell the truth about how Dawat is run. They have even forgotten the sweet-mouth propaganda from their press release strategy from just a few days ago.

Basic human and civic values, such as compassion, truthfulness, acceptance, respect, responsibility, forgiveness, generosity and justice are the hallmarks of the Dawoodi Bohra faith. Not anymore apparently. Now it is the iron fist - coming straight from the top.

Maybe next year they will task the Burhani Guards to do citywide sweeps of errant Bohras who do not attend masjid! Don't complain, it's Maula's ITS52 iron fist... it's for your own good :D

Islam stands for peace, tolerance, respect, piety. They seem to have forgotten that Allah is most beneficient, most merciful. Not a Don.

Attachments
WhatsApp Video 2019-09-05.mp4
(18.22 MiB) Downloaded 599 times

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#919

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:37 am

Mukhbiri started...got WhatsApp call from some random number 9099042052. Belongs to Arwa Taher bs ( Thanks TrueCaller!)

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#920

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:16 am

*700,000 tears - and how to get there*

I was in the masjid when Mufaddal Maula looked up from his papers and asked us to think about how many mumineen there were in the world. About 7 lakh, he said; if each of them were to shed just one tear, their volume would be that of a lake.

It's amazing to be part of this. Part of an age which will be remembered for just how many mumineen came together to weep upon Imam Husain. An age where the largest masjids are simply overflowing with mumineen. An age where every day I hear of someone else who sacrificed something to come for Ashara - whether that be a job, an exam, an opportunity - and they were proud of themselves for doing it.

For even those of us who have always attended, Ashara is still a time of self-reflection, of introspection, and a very personal time. After all, shedding tears is a personal business. It's understandable, to not want to be tracked. To keep one's privacy and not to be irritated by the scanners placed at every door. Ashara is a private interaction between maula and me, and the scanning machine is like a super-imposed barrier.

I've always understood the reasons some of my friends had for not scanning. But yesterday, when Maula made us imagine what ALL of our tears would look like if put together, I realised this was something much bigger than one person.

When we scan we - to some extent - give up our privacy and put ourselves on record. But what we get in return is good data; and good data is priceless. It allows jamaats everywhere to reach out to those who haven't joined us yet. It saves countless hours of working through lists of mumineen who have already attended. It's true, some times it's those who would rather not be contacted. But other times, it's the people who are just waiting for someone to reach out to them.

I heard today of a bhai in Canada who suffered a heartattack after a recent divorce. This bhai had no support network and had lost everything he had to a legal battle. A volunteer who went for ashara ohbat arrived at his hospital with flowers. He was so touched to see his first visitor in a week that he was ready to go - for the first time in years - to an ashara waaz again. He's been attending everyday - checking in before time.

It's easy to become lost in today's world and not everyone has a support network that enables them to give up things for ashara. However, just a simple thing like the scanning data enables thousands of volunteers across the world to reach out to those who aren't coming. And when they do come, just the sound of ya Husain, after who knows how many years, is enough for the tears to come streaming down their faces.

With just a few days left to Ashura - I implore you to make sure you scan your card tomorrow. No one wants to invade your privacy. But it might just help us to get everybody there. Every mumin is needed. Each tear counts.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#921

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:08 am

juzer esmail wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:16 am
*700,000 tears - and how to get there*

I was in the masjid when Mufaddal Maula looked up from his papers and asked us to think about how many mumineen there were in the world. About 7 lakh, he said; if each of them were to shed just one tear, their volume would be that of a lake.

It's amazing to be part of this. Part of an age which will be remembered for just how many mumineen came together to weep upon Imam Husain. An age where the largest masjids are simply overflowing with mumineen. An age where every day I hear of someone else who sacrificed something to come for Ashara - whether that be a job, an exam, an opportunity - and they were proud of themselves for doing it.

For even those of us who have always attended, Ashara is still a time of self-reflection, of introspection, and a very personal time. After all, shedding tears is a personal business. It's understandable, to not want to be tracked. To keep one's privacy and not to be irritated by the scanners placed at every door. Ashara is a private interaction between maula and me, and the scanning machine is like a super-imposed barrier.

I've always understood the reasons some of my friends had for not scanning. But yesterday, when Maula made us imagine what ALL of our tears would look like if put together, I realised this was something much bigger than one person.

When we scan we - to some extent - give up our privacy and put ourselves on record. But what we get in return is good data; and good data is priceless. It allows jamaats everywhere to reach out to those who haven't joined us yet. It saves countless hours of working through lists of mumineen who have already attended. It's true, some times it's those who would rather not be contacted. But other times, it's the people who are just waiting for someone to reach out to them.

I heard today of a bhai in Canada who suffered a heartattack after a recent divorce. This bhai had no support network and had lost everything he had to a legal battle. A volunteer who went for ashara ohbat arrived at his hospital with flowers. He was so touched to see his first visitor in a week that he was ready to go - for the first time in years - to an ashara waaz again. He's been attending everyday - checking in before time.

It's easy to become lost in today's world and not everyone has a support network that enables them to give up things for ashara. However, just a simple thing like the scanning data enables thousands of volunteers across the world to reach out to those who aren't coming. And when they do come, just the sound of ya Husain, after who knows how many years, is enough for the tears to come streaming down their faces.

With just a few days left to Ashura - I implore you to make sure you scan your card tomorrow. No one wants to invade your privacy. But it might just help us to get everybody there. Every mumin is needed. Each tear counts.
No you dimwit. 700000 tears is not a lake. It is 700 liters (assuming 1 tear is 1ml which is super generous.) It is not even a backyard pool which holds over 50000 litres. 700 liters is the size of a smallish puddle in a Bombay Monsoon! If you are going to throw numbers and analogies out there and gush about the imagery, at least make it realistic.

I think all this is an exercise in identifying the 11k people who stayed home and watched STF’s waaz. What is this, a dawat or a police state?!

The sad thing with this message was that it took an Ohbat natak for a mufaddali to visit a brother in the hospital. It is sad that he was in the hospital alone for a whole week!! And they are bragging about it! What’s wrong with these people!

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#922

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:28 am

Recent waez of muffy sounds like some motivational guru is writting it up....

he is talking about positive thinking
networking
data analysis

I assume muffy has no time to read dawat books so now hired a ready made motivational guru for the job.

WTH :lol:

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#923

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:24 am

ajamali wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:08 am
juzer esmail wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:16 am
*700,000 tears - and how to get there*

I was in the masjid when Mufaddal Maula looked up from his papers and asked us to think about how many mumineen there were in the world. About 7 lakh, he said; if each of them were to shed just one tear, their volume would be that of a lake.

It's amazing to be part of this. Part of an age which will be remembered for just how many mumineen came together to weep upon Imam Husain. An age where the largest masjids are simply overflowing with mumineen. An age where every day I hear of someone else who sacrificed something to come for Ashara - whether that be a job, an exam, an opportunity - and they were proud of themselves for doing it.

For even those of us who have always attended, Ashara is still a time of self-reflection, of introspection, and a very personal time. After all, shedding tears is a personal business. It's understandable, to not want to be tracked. To keep one's privacy and not to be irritated by the scanners placed at every door. Ashara is a private interaction between maula and me, and the scanning machine is like a super-imposed barrier.

I've always understood the reasons some of my friends had for not scanning. But yesterday, when Maula made us imagine what ALL of our tears would look like if put together, I realised this was something much bigger than one person.

When we scan we - to some extent - give up our privacy and put ourselves on record. But what we get in return is good data; and good data is priceless. It allows jamaats everywhere to reach out to those who haven't joined us yet. It saves countless hours of working through lists of mumineen who have already attended. It's true, some times it's those who would rather not be contacted. But other times, it's the people who are just waiting for someone to reach out to them.

I heard today of a bhai in Canada who suffered a heartattack after a recent divorce. This bhai had no support network and had lost everything he had to a legal battle. A volunteer who went for ashara ohbat arrived at his hospital with flowers. He was so touched to see his first visitor in a week that he was ready to go - for the first time in years - to an ashara waaz again. He's been attending everyday - checking in before time.

It's easy to become lost in today's world and not everyone has a support network that enables them to give up things for ashara. However, just a simple thing like the scanning data enables thousands of volunteers across the world to reach out to those who aren't coming. And when they do come, just the sound of ya Husain, after who knows how many years, is enough for the tears to come streaming down their faces.

With just a few days left to Ashura - I implore you to make sure you scan your card tomorrow. No one wants to invade your privacy. But it might just help us to get everybody there. Every mumin is needed. Each tear counts.
No you dimwit. 700000 tears is not a lake. It is 700 liters (assuming 1 tear is 1ml which is super generous.) It is not even a backyard pool which holds over 50000 litres. 700 liters is the size of a smallish puddle in a Bombay Monsoon! If you are going to throw numbers and analogies out there and gush about the imagery, at least make it realistic.

I think all this is an exercise in identifying the 11k people who stayed home and watched STF’s waaz. What is this, a dawat or a police state?!

The sad thing with this message was that it took an Ohbat natak for a mufaddali to visit a brother in the hospital. It is sad that he was in the hospital alone for a whole week!! And they are bragging about it! What’s wrong with these people!
Bhai this has become a police state. So many friends and relatives are sending me messages to attend waaz as they are sure that I wil not attend. Some mukhbiri has even given my number to Kothar from where I got a call in the morning from some Arwa.

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#924

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:25 am

सलाम आलेकुम
दोस्तो अज़ीज़ों भाइयो
*क्यो ये नया जोर आजमाइश का दौर आया है*।
जब हर अकीदत मन्द जानता है *गम ए हुसेन की मजलिसों में जाना भी इबादत से कम नही* एहले बेत से मोहब्बत मुकम्मिल ईमान की पहचान है अरे गम शोहदाए कर्बला पर् *रोए न रोए मातम करे न करे* ये हमारा मामला है हम इमाम हुसैन को *जवाब देह* है तब हम किसी *शिफारिश के मोहताज* नही होंगे जब नबी मैदाने महशर में हम से पूछेंगे ।
याद रखो कर्बला वालो पर् रोने मातम करने की कही दरस गाह नही होती *न महीने दो महीने* पहले कोई *ट्रेनिंग क्लास* होती है ये पूरी तरह खालिस और खालिस मोहब्बत अकीदत और जज़्बात से जुड़ा मामला है दुनिया मे तन्हा ये ही दिन है जब *इंसान खुद से चलकर जाता किस मोअज़न की आवाज़* का मोहताज नही होता
मोहताज होता तो सिर्फ इतना कि मजलूम इमाम मेरी इन मजलिसों को कबूल कर ले ।
काश ये कोम समझती वह हमारे बुजुर्ग इमाम का नाम सुनते गमगीन हो जाते थे और आज बुलाने वाले ट्रेनिंग दे देकर बुलाते है पर् दिल है कि खामोश और सख्त हो गया है काश कही ये अय्यामे अज़ा हमारे वास्ते कोई त्योहार या इकट्ठा होने का मकसद तो नही रह गया
इमाम हुसैन की मोहब्बत से सिर्फ और सिर्फ उनके और उनके एहले बेत के गम मुसीबत और फ़ज़ाइल के लिए अपने दरवाजे खोलो तब बुलाने की जरूरत नही होगी भीड़ की जरूरत नही होगी सियासत की जरूरत नही होगी बल्कि एहसास ये होगा काश थोड़ा वक्त और मिलता हक ए इमाम अच्छे से अदा करता ।

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#925

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:26 am

*ये दर्स करबला का है*
*के ख़ौफ़ बस ख़ुदा का है*

इस्लाम की तारीख़ में यूं तो कईं अहम जंगें हैं जिन के नतीजे में आज रूए ज़मीन पर इस्लाम का बोलबाला है। लेकिन करबला की जंग की नोइयत कुछ मुख़्तलिफ़ है। हज़रते इमामे हुसैन और उनका क़फ़िला ग़रीबुल वतन था। मस्तूरात और बच्चे साथ थे। जंग की ग़रज़ से आए नहीं थे। एक तरफ़ था 'बैअत या जंग' और दूसरी तरफ़ था 'इन्कार या शहादत'। एक का मक़सद इक़्तेदार था और एक का मक़सद किरदार। ये रसूल का कलमा पढ़ने वालों की, रसूल की औलाद के ख़िलाफ़ ज़ालिमाना जंग थी। ये 'बैअत की ज़िद' और 'इंकार के अज़्म' के बीच जंग थी।

मुहर्रम की तक़रीरों और वाअ़ज़ में इमाम आली मक़ाम को मजबूर, बेकस और लाचार की तरह पेश किया जाता रहा है। उन्हें अज़मत से ज़्यादा दया का पात्र बना दिया है। इमाम बेशक मज़लूम थे मगर मजबूर क़तई नहीं। क्या हुसैन जैसी शख़्सियत को ये नहीं पता था कि बैअत से इंकार करने पर मेरे साथ और मेरे बाद क्या सुलूक किया जाएगा। अपने नाना ख़त्मी मर्तबत (सअवस) की पेशनगोई से भी आप वाक़िफ़ थे। आप अपने दीन और अपने उसूल के लिए हर तरह के हालात से मुक़ाबले को ज़हनी तौर पर तैयार थे। इसलिए इमाम हुसैन हमारे लिए फ़ख़्र के बाइस हैं क्योंकि ये सिर्फ़ इस्लाम का ही एज़ाज़ है कि उसके दामन में हुसैन हैं। किसी और की तारीख़ में हुसैन नहीं है, हो भी नहीं सकता है क्योंकि हुसैन रसूल अकरम (स) की क़ुरबत, अली और फ़ातिमा (र) की तरबियत का नाम है।

करबला का सानेहा अफ़सोसनाक इसलिए है कि हुसैन और उनके एहले ख़ाना पर बड़े ज़ुल्म ढाए गए लेकिन इसलिए नहीं कि उन्हें शहीद किया गया। शहादत तो बहुत बड़ा मरतबा होता है। ये मक़ाम अल्लाह अपने मख़्सूस बंदों को ही देता है। ख़ुद इमाम आली मक़ाम ने चराग़ बुझा कर अंधेरे में अपने अंसार को छोड़ कर जाने के लिए कहा था। मगर एक फ़र्द भी कम नहीं हुआ। सब को ज़िंदगी से ज़्यादा शहादत अज़ीज़ थी।

बुझाया इक दिया शह ने, बहत्तर हो गए रौशन /
अंधेरा ख़ुद परेशां है, बुझा क्या था जला क्या है //

लेकिन अब हो ये रहा है कि हम ने करबला को मुहर्रम के एक अशरे में सिर्फ़ सुनने-सुनाने के सवाब तक महदूद कर दिया है। जैसे क़ुरआन, पढ़ने और सुनने के सवाब में सिमट कर रह गया है। क़ुरआन हमारे अक़ीदे में तो है, अमल में नहीं वैसे ही करबला हमारे अक़ीदे में है, किरदार में नहीं।

इमाम हुसैन पर ढाए गए ज़ुल्मो सितम की दास्तान सुन कर ग़मज़दा हो जाना और आँसू छलक आना मुहब्बत का रद्दे अमल तो है मगर मक़सद नहीं। जब तक इस अज़ीम क़ुरबानी में पोशीदा पैग़ामात लोगों तक नहीं पहुंचेंगे तब तक करबला का मक़सद भी समझ में नहीं आएगा।

जब मदीना में हुसैन से यज़ीद की बैअत का मुतालिबा किया गया तो आपने एक तारीख़ी जुमला फ़रमाया *"मेरे जैसा, यज़ीद जैसे की बैअत नहीं कर सकता"* ये महज़ इंकार नहीं था बल्कि सुब्हे क़यामत तक के लिए एक उसूल मुरत्तब कर दिया गया कि हुसैन जैसा यज़ीद जैसे की हिमायत कभी नहीं कर सकता। दो किरदार सामने रख दिए गए। इस उसूल के आईने में किरदारों को परखा जा सकता है। अब अगर कोई यज़ीद जैसे के शाना ब शाना खड़ा हो तो वो हुसैन जैसा हो ही नहीं सकता।

हुसैन ऐसी शख़्सियत का नाम है जो तमाम ख़ूबियों की इंतहा तक पहुंचे थे। शुजाअत की इंतहा, सब्र की इंतहा, अज़्म की इंतहा, तवक्कल की इंतहा। उम्मत के लिए यही आपका अमली पैग़ाम भी था कि हक़-ओ-बातिल की कशमकश में मोमिन का किरदार क्या होना चाहिए। बरसते हुए तीर और लहराती हुई तलवारों के बीच नमाज़ अदा कर के ये पैग़ाम भी दिया कि नमाज़ किसी भी हालत में छोड़ी नहीं जा सकती। यक़ीनन किसी भी इंसान के लिए नमाज़ छोड़ने का इस से बड़ा उज़्र तो हो नहीं सकता। फिर मैदान ए जंग में अदा की गई नमाज़ ये भी बताती है कि हुसैन का ईमान किस मक़ाम पर था कि सख़्त तरीन मुसीबतों के बावजूद आपका यक़ीन ज़रा सा भी डगमगाया नहीं।

फ़ातिमा के लाल का आख़री सजदा इस बात की अलामत था कि ज़ुल्मो जब्र कितना भी हो मगर सर सिर्फ़ और सिर्फ़ अल्लाह के आगे ही झुकना चाहिए और नेज़े पर बलंद सर इस बात की गवाही दे रहा था कि हक़ पर साबित क़दम रहने वालों का सर अल्लाह उसके दुश्मनों के हाथों से भी ऊंचा करवा देता है। अल्लाहु अकबर!!

जो अपनी जान गँवा दे हिफ़ाज़ते हक़ में /
उसे तो दिल की लुग़त में हुसैन कहते हैं //
By Safdar Shamee

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#926

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Jor jabardasti will continue more 5 years. After that people and muffy both will get tired and let live people freely.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#927

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:18 pm

What surprizes me, is the following,
Aqa maula tus ye karam farmavi apni waaz Mubarak ni video recording 29 mins clip batawani raza Mubarak farmavi che.
Sagla pabandi si qabal waqt waaz ma aawe ane barakaat hasil kare.
On the one hand you are forcing people to attend so you can get a head count of your popularity and on the other hand you state you are doing us a great favour by televising your vaez video for 29 mins. Why don't you stop playing this dirty politics in the name of religion.
If you are a man of Allah then act like one. There is no need for all this badshahi at the cost of mumineens money and zipping yourself in private jets. what was wrong with your hometown India for ashara waez. you do not need a rocket scientists brain to know that more bohris live in India than anywhere else in the world and more would participate in the waez.
stop all this tamasha in the name of Hussain and worry about how your life will be six feet under.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#928

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:07 pm

khuda ke samne daaman phelane wale
haath thak gaye kyaa maal maarne wale

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#929

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:49 am

Didnt go today because I was too lousy to sit for 3 hours.

Got a call from local chamcha. I said wasnt feeling well. Now that chamcha is asking for my medical report. :lol:

Is this for real? :lol:

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#930

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 am

I havent seen any thing like this even in my school or college days. 😁😏