Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2731

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:52 am

or it is just that, we do not accept Nass was done on Khuzaima, but even if it was, that does not matter because Nass was changed and Final Nass is the only valid Nass, Hence Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin is the rightful successor.
Yes. That is correct.
I had my doubts about Hidayat Amiriya attributed to Imam Amir(as), now I know for a fact this book can no way be related to Imam Amir
You're free to doubt whatever you want. But by doing that, you'll be going against Duat Mutlaqeen, Syedna Idris and the Mazoon Syedna Mohammed bin Taher who both confirm this Risala to be Imam Amir's.
That's your choice.

@Ajamali
About Taher's Nass, you said
No I don't care to share the details with you
Haha!! what a coward. That's because you'll have ZERO proof of Taber's alleged Nass.
I have viewed the court transcript which we are not at a liberty to disclose due to court restrictions
Oh, is that so?
Let me get this right. You'll can disclose all sorts of vivid detailed information from court, but when it comes to a simple thing like clarifying your position, you're not "at liberty to disclose". Total BS.

All this time haven't you guys said that if someone is truthful they have nothing to hide? Blah blah.
Cowards.

@malgudidays
You might want to use your persistence here and ask the Qutbis for a shred of proof that Taher was appointed by KQ.
You'll see a pattern of them asking us for proof. But when asked of themselves, they go all silent.
Hypocrisy and cowardice in action!

I already know the answer. They have none.
They blindly followed KQ without a shred of evidence. And now that they made that decision, they're too scared to turn back. They have to go with the flow, and continue to get sucked in the quicksand they made for themselves.


==
Now, watch them change the topic. That's the first trick in the Qutbi playbook.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2732

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 am

Taheri gang is bigger joke than muffy monkey gang looooooooool
Attachments
2020-05-13_19-33_Sticky- Dawoodi Bohra's.jpg

byculla
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2733

Unread post by byculla » Wed May 13, 2020 10:13 am

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA evidence of nass (for 54th dai STF tus)

(1) 2 witnesses from his family. yes they both were women.
(2) Nass Letter which SKQ RA himself wrote.

The letter itself was revealed and read in the very first bayan of Suyum and same video displayed on FD website which Syedna Taher Fakhruddin tus gave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvjsK4m5UE

Liers like Saif53 will not accept.

Its my understanding that all this evidence was examined in court in 2017 and court accepted STF tus as successor to SKQ RA. That is why the case is still on in court in which STF tus replaced SKQ RA as plaintiff. Yes Saif53 is in direct contradiction with what was argued in court by Mufaddal Saifuddin reps that women witnesses are not allowed.

Its haq ni tasawwur that haq na dai does not pass away without conferring nass. For followers of Mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, the 53rd Dail Mutlaq Syedna Qutbuddin RA, this itself was enough to believe in Syedna Fakhruddin tus.

Its in misak text that Nass in Imamat is always "bawa pachi farzand". Anybody who believes in contrary is not dawoodi bohra in my opinion. If Mufaddalies believe nass could be done by any imam to someone who is not his son - what can I say, they are in direct contradiction to misak itself.

Crater Lake
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2734

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed May 13, 2020 11:05 am

Saif53 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:52 am
or it is just that, we do not accept Nass was done on Khuzaima, but even if it was, that does not matter because Nass was changed and Final Nass is the only valid Nass, Hence Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin is the rightful successor.
Yes. That is correct.

How many attempts do you believe it takes the Imam to get it right?

I had my doubts about Hidayat Amiriya attributed to Imam Amir(as), now I know for a fact this book can no way be related to Imam Amir
You're free to doubt whatever you want. But by doing that, you'll be going against Duat Mutlaqeen, Syedna Idris and the Mazoon Syedna Mohammed bin Taher who both confirm this Risala to be Imam Amir's.
That's your choice.

@Ajamali
About Taher's Nass, you said
No I don't care to share the details with you
Haha!! what a coward. That's because you'll have ZERO proof of Taber's alleged Nass.
I have viewed the court transcript which we are not at a liberty to disclose due to court restrictions
Oh, is that so?
Let me get this right. You'll can disclose all sorts of vivid detailed information from court, but when it comes to a simple thing like clarifying your position, you're not "at liberty to disclose". Total BS.

All this time haven't you guys said that if someone is truthful they have nothing to hide? Blah blah.
Cowards.

You are the coward because you cannot openly admit to being in direct contradiction with your Fake dai. I think AJ is smart because he knows that he can paraphrase but not post a transcript.

@malgudidays
You might want to use your persistence here and ask the Qutbis for a shred of proof that Taher was appointed by KQ.
You'll see a pattern of them asking us for proof. But when asked of themselves, they go all silent.
Hypocrisy and cowardice in action!

Proof? Would you believe AJ if he offered STF's bayan detailing the nass after SKQ's wafat in Bakersfield? No. Would you accept as proof the letter SKQ wrote that is already submitted in court? No. You are kept in the dark about all the proofs that have been offered in court. So the most you can do is go around screeching COWARDS like a madman....You would not believe SKQ is the Dai if Muffy stands up on his takhat, does a little dance and says Fooled Ya! It really does not matter what you believe because SKQ's followers believe and the court that relies on hard evidence believes. So you can do your disbelieveing act all you want and it will not make an ounce of a difference.

==
Now, watch them change the topic. That's the first trick in the Qutbi playbook.

Crater Lake
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2735

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed May 13, 2020 11:19 am

Once again I suggest to Fake53 that he verify the legitimacy of the one he believes as his Dai instead of worrying about the legitimacy of STF. There is not a single follopwer of SKQ who is in doubt about STF but there are hundreds of thousands who have only heard Moiz confer nass on Muffy. Not SMB RA. They are much in doubt about Muffy's legitimacy. Signing up for Club Bohra is not the same as believing Muffy is Dai.

Speaking of hard evidence....See how Fake53 has failed to address the audio that was posted where Moiz is clearly the one conferring nass on one whose name is not even known to SMB RA. It is amusing that he is shouting for evidence where there is plenty (All presented to and accepted by the court,) while so clearly ignoring evidence that he is presented with.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2736

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am

Crater Lake wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:19 am Signing up for Club Bohra is not the same as believing Muffy is Dai.
:lol: i believe there are a few on this forum who are card carrying Club Bohra members but have no doubt Mufs is a damn fool.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2737

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Baddhi waat bhooli jao


Today I am proposing some thing to muffy and taher.

Tame be maa thi je pun corono ni dawa banawi de.....e haq no saheb che.


Challenge kabool karo. After all you guys are gaib naa jaankaar.

Take this challenge and act upon it. Duniya will accept you. Dawat karwano aawo moko bijo nai male.

Hai himmat to bolo. Give this message to both from me.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2738

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 1:45 pm

You have a chance to get 4 to 5 billion followers and convert them to Islam. No dai ever got such opportunity.

You have this chance. 😊🌷

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2739

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:36 pm

@byculla
I'm aware Taher read out a letter.
But who's to testify the letter is authentic?
(As per the Qutbi argument for KQ) Taher wasn't the Mazoon. So we can't just take his word for it.

That's why shariat/Nass&tawqeef requires witnesses.
Now, the Qutbis say that Sakina and Bazar Tahera are witnesses. However, as I asked before:
Do you have any reference or proof of this? Have they testified? [When?] If they haven't, how can they be called witnesses? Or how would the Qutbis/you know they are witnesses?
So, once again, the million dollar question is: How do the Qutbis know that Taher is the successor of KQ?

The only answers received so far are:
1) Because Taher read out a letter in his favour.
OR
2) We can't tell anyone, because it's a secret.
OR
3) We have absolutely no idea.

The absurdity of the first 2 are obvious to anyone with half a brain.

It's pretty obvious it's No. 3, because if there was "no doubt", then they would have come clean by now.
Their silence speaks volumes.

byculla
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2740

Unread post by byculla » Wed May 13, 2020 2:54 pm

Read again my response in bold. I already responded.

In any case you are not here for anything but fitnat so I wouldn't expect anything better from you.

We believed in STF tus immediately and much to your chagrin, it was also established in courts in 2017. You repeatedly asking questions which are answered is showing you all are still frustrated with that loss.
Last edited by byculla on Wed May 13, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2741

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 2:57 pm

:lol: :lol:

I wish I could irritate my local amil with corono cure question. But I am sure burhani noorani guards will beat shiit out of me.


After all gundaas are gundaas. Why take risk :mrgreen: :lol:

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2742

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Chela chapata will also ignore my challenge :lol:

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2743

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:44 pm

byculla wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:54 pm Read again my response in bold. I already responded.

In any case you are not here for anything but fitnat so I wouldn't expect anything better from you.

We believed in STF tus immediately and much to your chagrin, it was also established in courts in 2017. You repeatedly asking questions which are answered is showing you all are still frustrated with that loss.
BTW. All the courts did was accept Taher's substitution. No nass is established. The case is yet to be completed. Unless your position is: Since the court accept Taher's Nass, therefore, I also accept it? Pretty weak, no?

No, unlike you, I'm not here to do fitnat. Just asking a question, which you're petrified to answer.

Your response in bold doesn't mention how You/Qutbis know that the Nass happened on Taher.
All your message says that since you believe in KQ, he wouldn't pass away without Nass. That's fine.

The question is, how do you know *who* he did Nass on? It could have been Aziz for all I care.

If the court transcripts are forbidden secrets, then why don't you just give your own personal position?
Who told you that KQ did Nass on Taher?
When and how did they tell you this? Simple enough.

Or, is your answer simply, I have absolutely no idea, and I'm too scared to find out the truth?

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2744

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Muffy chelas should file case against Taher now and ask him to prove how can he fight case on behalf of KQ? KQ did nass on his daughter arwa or fatema...Judge will be happy to see that. Feminism always works like a charm in modern world.

Good point....

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2745

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm

If KQ did nass on arwa or fatema. I am ready to give misaaq. I support feminism. :lol:

TS
MB
KQ
MS
TF

ALL MALES FAILED IMAM DAWAT. ITS TIME TO GIVE A CHANCE TO A FEMALE.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2746

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:05 pm

Saif53 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:36 pm @byculla
I'm aware Taher read out a letter.
But who's to testify the letter is authentic?
(As per the Qutbi argument for KQ) Taher wasn't the Mazoon. So we can't just take his word for it.

That's why shariat/Nass&tawqeef requires witnesses.
Now, the Qutbis say that Sakina and Bazar Tahera are witnesses. However, as I asked before:
Do you have any reference or proof of this? Have they testified? [When?] If they haven't, how can they be called witnesses? Or how would the Qutbis/you know they are witnesses?
So, once again, the million dollar question is: How do the Qutbis know that Taher is the successor of KQ?

The only answers received so far are:
1) Because Taher read out a letter in his favour.
OR
2) We can't tell anyone, because it's a secret.
OR
3) We have absolutely no idea.

The absurdity of the first 2 are obvious to anyone with half a brain.

It's pretty obvious it's No. 3, because if there was "no doubt", then they would have come clean by now.
Their silence speaks volumes.
There is no silence. Many of us have responded. If you choose not to hear, you will always find silence. What we do know is that you are still silent on the conferrment of nass by Moiz. :roll:

We know because STF is the Dai because we believe no Dai passes away without doing nass. The important point here is that WE need to be convinced and since the court case is ongoing, the judge needed to be convinced. We have our reasons. The judge has his. No one needs to spend a second trying to convince you.

What you believe counts for less than nothing on this point. You worry about legitimizing Muffy to the thousands in Club Bohra who do not believe in him.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2747

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed May 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Fake53’s interest in the manner in which FD followers found out about the nass is bordering on the perverted and obsessive. It is similar to his obsession with challenging AJ’s presence in court. Either he is completely lacking in imagination or in some twisted way he wishes he had been there, or both.
I think you need help Feku.
No one wants to satisfy your perverted curiosity.

awakenedsoul
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:45 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2748

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 am

Having observed this thread over the last few days it is obvious that there are more Qutbi supporters here who frankly have double standards. You guys nitpick every little detail in the nass of MS but refuse to clearly explain or debate when asked about the nass of TF calling it 'fitnat' and 'perverted curiosity'. The proofs so far given by the qutbis are:
1. KQ's wife and daughter as witnesses
(You readily accept this but in the case of MS reject Qaid Johar and Malekul Ashther's testimony calling it fabricated yet they were respected sons of SMB and accompanied him frequently)
2. Supposed official nass letter
(Again in the case of MS you reject his letter of evidence that Burhanuddin Moula supposedly wrote all those years ago)
Hypocrisy.

Just to be clear I support neither MS nor TF. Honestly stopped believing in Dais.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2749

Unread post by RedBox » Thu May 14, 2020 12:51 am

Taheri gang situation now is....

Bakhswane gaye the namaaz ab roze aur gale pad gaye.

They questioned on muffy nass now cant prove taher nass :lol:

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2750

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:11 am

awakenedsoul wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 am Having observed this thread over the last few days it is obvious that there are more Qutbi supporters here who frankly have double standards. You guys nitpick every little detail in the nass of MS but refuse to clearly explain or debate when asked about the nass of TF calling it 'fitnat' and 'perverted curiosity'. The proofs so far given by the qutbis are:
1. KQ's wife and daughter as witnesses
(You readily accept this but in the case of MS reject Qaid Johar and Malekul Ashther's testimony calling it fabricated yet they were respected sons of SMB and accompanied him frequently)
2. Supposed official nass letter
(Again in the case of MS you reject his letter of evidence that Burhanuddin Moula supposedly wrote all those years ago)
Hypocrisy.

Just to be clear I support neither MS nor TF. Honestly stopped believing in Dais.
Thank you for this. This is exactly the case.
Highlighting the hypocrisy and sudden change of tone, when asked for proof from their end,

I would like to add that:
1) The difference between the SMB Shehzadas testimony, is that they have all *actually testified*, by verbally confirming that they were present, and they "saw" and they "heard" a nass. That's the definition of testifying. And that's what's required in Nass, to give "shahadat".

Whereas, Sakina and Bazat Tahera have yet to actually testify that they were present and heard and saw such and such thing. Therefore, they cannot be regarded as a witness. At least, not until they testify.

So, once again, the simple question is,
A) How does a Qutbi know that KQ did Nass.on Taher? Were the Qutbis present? No.
B) Have Sakina or Bazar Tahera testified? No.
If yes, then how, when and where?

2) As for the alleged letter Taher claims to have. Does it have signatures of the two alleged witnesses? Have they testified to the authenticity of the document?

The silence is deafening.

RedBox
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2751

Unread post by RedBox » Thu May 14, 2020 4:37 am

Your honesty is refreshing I am giving my misaaq to you. @ShehzadaHussain

Where do I send my money cover?

byculla
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2752

Unread post by byculla » Thu May 14, 2020 5:22 am

Saif53 - Both Sakina bs and Tahera bs have testified privately in several sabaks they give to women in our community several times.

Now on validity of private testimony - you remember you guys have repeatedly said that private testimony is valid. That was (and in my memory has) always been your explanation of Risala of STS RA detailing nass when the mansoos is the only witness. (You say there were witnesses in nass on 8th dai but they were testified privately) So you can't say private testimony is not valid since you believed there were witnesses in case of nass on 8th dai Syedna Husain RA but they didn't testify publicly and even further that they were not known. You don't know their names. This is your belief not mine by the way about the nass on 8th dai Syedna Husain RA. According to us, nass is valid even if the mansoos is the only witness as clearly written in STS RA risala. Either way according to either of our beliefs, nass on STF tus is valid.

Now if you go and say that only valid testimony has to be public (which you have by the way) then it makes you hypocrite once again.

I am glad fake people like you were not present in time of Molatona Hurratul Maleka else you would have questioned her (Nauzobillah). She as well did not openly give a speech testifying on the letter of nass on Imam Taiyeb Abul Qasim. In fact she was not even present in Egypt when the letter was drafted. Yet mumineen in yemen believed Immediately. Nobody questioned her.

Nobody - not one follower of SKQ RA has not believed in STF and has questioned. if many would have had, they would have made the scan of letter public or done more. Nass of STF was only for followers of SKQ not Saif53 or others who don't believe in SKQ RA. We are debating nass of SMB RA on 53rd (and not a Dai of some other faith) because we both believe in SMB RA.

Again as I have said repeatedly - its haq ni tasawwur that no Imam or Dai passes away without declaring nass on his successor. For me personally that was the biggest thing.

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2753

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 am

Both Sakina bs and Tahera bs have testified privately in several sabaks they give to women in our community several times.
Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere.
1) Can you'll provide details? How it was done from the witnesses account?

2) What about the men of your community, who weren't privileged to attend the Sabaq? How did they find out about the Nass? Who conveyed it to them? And how?

3) Have Sakina and Bazat Tahera signed affidavits in court, under the legal system, that they were witnesses to the Nass?

Thanks

byculla
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2754

Unread post by byculla » Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 am

Saif53 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 am
Both Sakina bs and Tahera bs have testified privately in several sabaks they give to women in our community several times.
Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere.
1) Can you'll provide details? How it was done from the witnesses account?

2) What about the men of your community, who weren't privileged to attend the Sabaq? How did they find out about the Nass? Who conveyed it to them? And how?

3) Have Sakina and Bazat Tahera signed affidavits in court, under the legal system, that they were witnesses to the Nass?

Thanks
On (1) Yes. My sister attends the sabak. Her (Tahera bs) testimony was pretty much in line with STF TUS video link I provided.
(2) All men have mehram daar women relatives who are privileged to attend sabak or if not then they have mehram daar women relatives who can ask the ones who attend sabak.
(3) I don't know the answer and if you really want to know, go ahead and ask QJ

ajamali
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2755

Unread post by ajamali » Thu May 14, 2020 6:57 am

awakenedsoul wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 am Having observed this thread over the last few days it is obvious that there are more Qutbi supporters here who frankly have double standards. You guys nitpick every little detail in the nass of MS but refuse to clearly explain or debate when asked about the nass of TF calling it 'fitnat' and 'perverted curiosity'. The proofs so far given by the qutbis are:
1. KQ's wife and daughter as witnesses
(You readily accept this but in the case of MS reject Qaid Johar and Malekul Ashther's testimony calling it fabricated yet they were respected sons of SMB and accompanied him frequently)
2. Supposed official nass letter
(Again in the case of MS you reject his letter of evidence that Burhanuddin Moula supposedly wrote all those years ago)
Hypocrisy.

Just to be clear I support neither MS nor TF. Honestly stopped believing in Dais.

1) The difference here is that nass by SMB was our concern since we believed in him as Dai and we had the right to verify it if someone claimed nass was done on them especially when there was a massive attempt at deception involved and the claimant was clearly saying things that were contrary to our experiences with SMB RA. Please do not equate the two. Nass on STF is no concern of Fake53. As such his curiosity is perverted. He should be concerned about the veracity of the alleged nass on MS. Why the elaborate and obscene charade? Why transport a gravely ill Dai over thousands of miles to conduct this obscene deception? Why the blatant misrepresentation of what was said by him? This is not nitpicking. These are questions believers With half a brain would ask, should ask and have asked. And as you can see Feku is still skirting the questions. Awakened soul You are far from an awakening please wake up from your slumber.

2) The “official nass letter” was not written by SMB and not in SMB’s hand. It was written and signed by four other people and the signatures were questionable. Additionally MS could not remember the date Or the Year!!! when nass was done silently on him by way of pointing to the letter by SMB.

Both of the above are elaborate deceptions which eliminate any credibility from this claim. Fake53 should really be concerned about the veracity of that claim and addresssing these concerns rather than taking a perverted interest in nass by a Dai he has said lanat on.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2756

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 14, 2020 7:17 am

Saif53 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 am
1) Can you'll provide details? How it was done from the witnesses account?

Ewww. There is that perverted curiosity again. Byculla has been very kind in answering all your questions but I would not have gone so far to satisfy a perv.

If you say that you had witnesses and testimony and all that, why did you need to carry on a charade? Why the need for deception? Moiz could have easily said we brought Moula here to do nass e jali but he is not in a state to recognize MS. He Thinks his name may be Mohamned bhai.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2757

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 14, 2020 7:19 am

.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Thu May 14, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2758

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 14, 2020 7:27 am

byculla wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 am
(3) I don't know the answer and if you really want to know, go ahead and ask QJ
Ha ha ha. Qaid Chor has all the answers but he thinks Feku is a mushroom so Feku has to come here begging us for details. Sick fool.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2759

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:50 am

Guys don’t waste your breath. There are a few things going on here:

1) Fake 53 is trying to equate the alleged nass on MS with nass on STF when there is no comparison. Every single believer of SKQ accepts nass on STF because they have all the necessary details to accept the nass. Moreover the court has accepted STF as SKQ’s legitimate successor and has allowed him to continue the case.
2) Fake53 does not have the details that STF followers have so he is here panting like a dog begging for them. It is a sick curiosity as others have pointed out.
3) Feku is trying to deflect from the deception by Moiz by creating fake issues around nass on STF. He thinks he can get details about our Dawat in the process. Sicko. As you see, he has still not addressed deception by Moiz. And Knowing acceptance of that deception by MS
4) He has failed to answer the simple question of Musa Qazim directly as posed by ezzoudine. Perhaps Jamea education is not all it is cracked up to be.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2760

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:03 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:17 am
Saif53 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 am
1) Can you'll provide details? How it was done from the witnesses account?

Ewww. There is that perverted curiosity again. Byculla has been very kind in answering all your questions but I would not have gone so far to satisfy a perv.

If you say that you had witnesses and testimony and all that, why did you need to carry on a charade? Why the need for deception? Moiz could have easily said we brought Moula here to do nass e jali but he is not in a state to recognize MS. He Thinks his name may be Mohamned bhai.
Yes that would have been the right thing to do. If the lot who planned this charade, including MS were truly righteous, truth would be important to them. Do you think that if they could deceive in Raudat Tahera, it would be difficult for them to create a fake video in Cromwell hospital? They have no credibility after so many attempts at deception. Liars, the lot of them.