Administrators Can't take a dose of truth!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Administrators Can't take a dose of truth!!

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:48 am

MO52
R U going to do the same that when you die and meet ALLAH you are going to blame Syedna and his Kotharis that it is not my fault and they misled me.
BTW why are you bringing Engineer in your topic, he doesnot post any messages on this board and he is smart enough to know that Moron like you (MO52)
are not capable to understanding any valid arguments as nothing goes to your brain unless it is preceeded by PURJOSH MATAAM.
DO YOU ALSO KNOW THAT M in M052 also can stand fro MURDOOD(Just thought to let you know when you point one finger to someone else other four points
towards you)This is in reference calling every one IBLIS and other names.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:51 pm

Dear Moomin52, Do not get upset. I have just given the dictionary meaning of Aqa Maula which you can check in any Urdu dictionary.
Bohra history tells us that NO dai before Sayedna Taher Saifuddin has used the words Aqa Maula before their name.
Word Maula is used by Muslims only for Allah. It is not used even for the Prophet or Ihle-bait. Shias use Molana at the most for them.
Word Aqa was used for Imam Husain since he was the commander of the army in Karbala.
Even title of first class Sardar was first offered by the benighn government to our 44th Dai Sayedna Izzudin Saheb and then to 45th Dai, Sayedna Zainuddin Saheb but both these Dai thankfully refused the honour saying they care little for worldly honours but the title of Sardar was accepted by 51st Dai who initially used it with pride.
Please accept the fact that a lot of things in our community has been changed during the time of our 51st Dai to gain control over community's wealth and properties.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 am

lies again and again but we expect that from insaaf now, read the books and qasidas of syedi abdul qadir hakkimuddin,syedna mohamed bin valid,syedna idris and then try to lie.you again probably read that statement of yours in your favourite swedish or norwegian magazine about aqa moula then when proved wrong you will say "its not my fault"

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:16 am

who made omabharti the defender of insaaf from bohras,and i thought only tahir had the right to use abusive words in this forum,something must be wrong