Who Attacked Mazoon Sahib in Surat? and Why?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
idiot_bohra

Unread post by idiot_bohra » Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:19 am

Hi Friends,

After the news of zahirbatin.com, there seems to have been an upheaval in the community.

Thanks to alsojinxed, californiaguy and others who added valuable information to my previous post on Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - <a href="http://www.zahirbatin.com" target="_blank">www.zahirbatin.com </a>

The recent posts to that topic have so distorted the subject that I am starting a new topic.

I am sharing the email I received from Shabbir Kapasi L.L.B for the information and benefit of those who visit this forum. Please feel free to share your views and add information as long as it is of relevance to this topic.
Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

My name is Shabbir Kapasi (Attorney at Law-Mumbai). Since there is so much gossip and defaming going on of Rutba na Sahib as to regarding what transpired in Surat during Syedna&#146;s tus visit, I feel it is my duty not to keep silent as the truth is very clear in front of me and I consider this a Khidmat of Mola tus and Dawat, no matter what I have to face, as the reward in after life is much greater than what I fear of facing here.

It all started in Mumbai. When the Kothar Na Sahib&#146;s decided to boycott Miyasab Shabbir Yamani&#146;s (who is Diwan of Mazoon Sahib) Shadi Jaman. 50 Thaal did not show up at Evane Husaini because in the afternoon some big guns of Kothar sent a message to boycott the Jaman on the basis that Shabbir Yamani had assisted Taizoon Bhaisab in mailing his tapes of the evil zahirbatin belief all over the world ! Apparently, the exposing of the people who believe in the zahirbatin belief was done a month ago in Ramazaan by Taizoon Bhaisab, and the boycott happened a month later in Shawwal and in such fashion that to humiliate Shabbir Yamani in public at the worst possible time and way, and by showing such disrespect to Allah&#146;s Rizq/Jaman and to Mumin&#146;s Izan! On the basis of what? Speculation and Accusation? Without any trial or judgement? Infact, I learnt that Syedna tus gave his blessings to Shabbir Yamani&#146;s daughter in Rozat Tahera on night of the Jaman and asked how many Thaal Jaman there is and Mola tus bestowed Raza and Doa. So it is clear that these Kothar people listen to someone else more than they listen to Syedna tus. These are the same people who make up the Anti Mazoon Sahib group, thus in effect Anti Syedna tus group. Many Kothar people then spilled the beans and the truth came out that Badrul Jamali was the Engineer behind this boycott, and he had convinced Miyasab Ahmadali Yamani to take the lead. Thus phone calls were made to peoples houses, and Badrul Jamali and Ahmadali conveniently took Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab&#146;s name that it is his Farman that no one should attent theJ! Not that Shehzada Sahib would do such a Farman, but even if he did, whose Raza is more important, Mola tus or someone else? This is a direct challenge to Syedna tus, is it not?

After the boycott, the evil elements in Kothar and the zahirbatin believers started threatening Shabbir Yamani that if he comes to Surat, he should be prepared for dire consequences. That is exactly what they tried to do in Surat by calling Kothar meeting, in which plans were made to call Shabbir Yamani and threaten him by having him beaten at the hands of the Shabab and Scouts of Surat who are trained for Gundabazi by Badrul Jamali and his brother Aamil of Surat Syed al kair. Apparantly, Shabbir Yamani was no where to be found in Surat as he probably got this information. Then on the last night in Surat before Syedna tus deparated, these same members of the Shabab and Scout who stood below the house of Syedna tus for Security at devri mubarak did the following:

My very good friend, Dr. Esuf Jambarwala, who has done Khidmat of Syedna tus and is a very trusted and reliable person, narrated me the whole incident which took place in Surat, as Dr. Esuf lives right there at Devri Mubarak where the attack on Mazoon sahib took place.

10-15 members of this scout regiment gathered around Mansoor Yamani, (son of Shabbir Yamani) who was waiting at the Roza gate which is 20 feet from Mola&#146;s residence at 11 pm. The Shabab Scouts asked Mansoor bhai where is your father? to which I think Mansoor bhai said he did not know. Then they started beating him up like they do in Hindi films. One by one took their turn. Mansoor bhai was bleeding and heavily bruised on the eye and the whole face was inflamed. After he collapsed the scouts went away. After a while, Mazoon sahib came for Ziyarat at the Roza, he saw Mansoor was beaten up. First he did Ziyarat and then whilst returning to his residence (Mazoon sahib lives at Zaini bunglow-original residence of Syedna tus which is 15 minutes from Devri) he saw the Shabab and Scouts were sitting right there, some on their scooters, some near the sidewalk. Mazoon sahib asked them from the car, very loudly and angrily as to who asked you to hit Mansoor and why? A Mumin would immediately stand up if he was sitting if Mazoon sahib was talking to them, but these Gundaz just sat there on the scooters and stared back in defiance and disrespect. Then Tahir bhaisab, son of Mazoon sahib got out from the car and pulled their leader from the scooter and took him to the car where Mazoon sahib was, about 5 feet away. Some angry words were said, and the scout in defiance went back to the scooter, and Tahir bhaisab pulled him back and that is when every thing went crazy. He pushed Tahir bhaisab, and Tahir bhaisab hit him back. All the other scouts gathered around, that is when Mazoon Sahib tus got out of the car to talk to them. He loudly said to everyone to gather and listen to him. Apparently, the Aamil of Surat (Syed al Kair) had appeared from somewhere and standing 50 feet away, shouted to the scouts not to listen to anything and disperse. Instead of coming near Mazoon Sahib and making the scouts beg forgiveness for such disrespect, he started to shout against Mazoon Sahib. 3 times Mazoon Sahib said to gather and to listen to him, but the scouts, now listening to their main leader, the Aamil, started shouting back to move away. Tahir bhaisab took one scout by the neck and asked him why are you doing this when Mazoon sahib is asking you to listen, why this open disrespect? They would not listen and 3-4 tried to man handle Tahir bhaisab, but he struggled free and let them have it. Mazoon sahib took the spectacles of one of the scouts and said what if I do Araz to Syedna tus and show him you were doing this against me! They just defied openly. Mazoon sahib was very upset and said loudly, and many people heard this, that what you have done is a big sin, ie: that you have hit Mansoor and now showing this open disrespect to Mola&#146;s Mazoon, and he did Doa that Allah give them (all those involved) Sazaa for their sins. By this time they had all started going towards the Aamil. Tahir bhaisab told the Aamil loudly and since everyone heard it, he too must have heard it that mazoon sahib is calling you here, but he did not come-open defiance or what? Then mazoon sahib left in the car and scouts were standing ahead on the road, the car had to go from there, so they gathered around the car and started shouting slogans against mazoon sahib. Finally the car left. The scouts sent some of their people to mazoon sahib residence and an hour later, they punctured ALL the tires of mazoon sahibs car late at night. Outright Dushmani of the Mazoon!! Why?? I also learnt that Sheikh Yusuf Haidermota, (whose car Mazoon sahib uses in Surat) was also summoned by Jamaat members and asked to lie against mazoon sahib that Mazoon Sahib hit the scouts. I don&#146;t know all that Haidermota said, but I heard that they grilled him for hours. It is clear the Gunda Scouts nor the Jamaat members acted alone. They were instructed by the Aamil, who has full support of his other brothers and sister. Sister being Johra baisab wife of Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab. It does not take a genius to figure out what is going on. Why this act of violence on Mansoor Yamani? Frustration of not being able to dislodge the Mazoon from his place? These people have now gone down to the level of scum on this planet. That is why they find joy in spreading lies about Mazoon Sahib and what happened in Surat with him.

The most popular question people are asking is WHY? I think the answer is very simple. They, the believers of this evil belief of zahirbatin (that rutba is in zahir only and the real person who is worthy of the rutba is in batin/concealed) don&#146;t want this Mazoon as Mazoon, period. They have their own leader in mind who they want Syedna tus to appoint as his successor. A Mumin should pray for Mola&#146;s long life, not conspire against him or his Mazoon. They do this simply cause they believe that only if their leader is chosen then only can they continue to enjoy their powers because they have become exposed in their enmity to the mazoon sahib. Thus this evil belief and believers are the main link and cause of what happened in Surat and also what is happening in Dawat against Mazoon Sahib and a lot of abuse the Mumins are suffering at the hands of this evil group and their affiliates. They control the administration, the Aamils, the Jamea and every such organization within, and I think Mazoon Sahib is left alone in all this, except Mola&#146;s nazrat on him is keeping him where he is. Is it not high time we saw through what is going on and not accept everything the aamils throw at us taking Syedna&#146;s name? Especially when they try and defame Mola&#146;s Mazoon? May Allah give us all courage to defend our faith.

If you are a Mumin thus you believe in Syedna Mola tus and his Mazoon and Mukasir as one should in the Misaq, then please consider it your religious duty to make aware as many people as you can by way of forwarding this email or talking to people you know of what went on in Surat and what is going on in Dawat. May Allah grant long and healthy life till Qayamat to Burhanuddin Mola tus and keep his Mazoon safe from the evil doers and give us strength to stand up for the truth for our Mola tus, his Dawat.

Wa-Salaam

Abde &#150; Syedna tus

Shabbir Kapasi

(L.L.B , Mumbai)

Muslim First

Re: Who Attacked Mazoon Sahib in Surat? and Why?

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:05 pm

Read what this simpleton (He has L.L.B) writes:

"Khidmat of Mola tus and Dawat, no matter what I have to face, as the reward in after life is much greater than what I fear of facing here."

Br. Shabbir Kapasi (Attorney at Law-Mumbai).

If you ever have chance to pick-up Quran and read with understanding then you will realize that Reward in after life is achived only by doing Khidmat of Allah SWT and doing what he has commanded you to do that is Sincere prayers, Zakat to poor (Not to the Fat cats), Rozas,and Hujj.

With the prayer to allah that he may guide these people to his siratul mustaqim.

Wasalaam

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:56 pm

Dear MuslimFirst,
If you read the Quran...and knew anything of the Prophet's life...you'd know that khidmat of the Prophet is ibadat of Allah. There is no such thing as khidmat of Allah...Allah needs no one help! And in pointing out the Pillars..you forgot the first pillar..SHAHADAT...which requires obdience to Allah and the Prophet.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:45 pm

Ibaadat=Khidmat

Ibaadat does not really mean rituals like namaaz, roza, haj, zakaat etc.

Ibaadat comes from Arabic root ain-ba-daal. This root has the meaning "to serve" or service. Another word for service is khidmat. Just as another word for abd (servant) is khaadim.

To perform ibaadat of Allah is therefore to serve Allah. How can you serve Allah? First, you must know Allah. To know Allah, you must first know yourself. To know yourself, you must look within.

If you looked to Prophet, Imam or Dai for Allah, that would be your fatal mistake and and most likely will lead you to hell as Allah has promised. Do not think of anybody and do not take anybody's name when thinking of Allah. as the kalima says, "There is no God, only Allah and Allah alone".

The second part of Kalima -Muhammad is Allah's messenger- is a political slogan. It should really have been "quran is Allah's message".

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:51 pm

Dear Porus,
Actually there is a difference. Abde means slave or slave of. Khadim means servant or a person in service of.

We don't serve Allah...we do rituals and everything else because Allah wants us to...not to please Him. He gets nothing from the things we do...everything we do is for our own benefits in knowing Allah. Therefore to say we're in khidmat of Allah is totally wrong. We do khidmat of other believers, family, religious leaders as a kind gesture because Allah wanted us to and it benefits us.

Secondly, we look to the Prophet, Imam, and Dai to know what Allah wants of us as his abde. It is the khidmat of the Awliya to us.

The first part is la ilaha illilah...but this alone doesn't make you a muslim.

The second part is muhammadin rasullah! This is make you a believer in the Quran. You cannot believe in the authencity of the Quran if you deny the position of Muhammad.

The third for shiah is aliyun waliyulah!

There is no difference in religion and politics...they are the same in Islam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:46 pm

br. qiyam

This drama is like History repeating in miniture.

Just what happened during the Prophet's time is being replayed in different virsion.

Br. qiyam you must open up second CURSING account and start cursing those who di-obayed your 'Tahgut no.1' by insulting No.2. Is it not your Do your duty, brother.

Wasalaam

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:58 pm

Dear Qiyam,

We are mincing words again?

Allah could not care what you do and he certainly does not want you to do anything. He has revealed universal laws which make the universe tick. And he has given free will to humans to do what they will.

It is clear that the most appropriate way to serve Allah is to serve Allah's creation, that is, by loving and being kind to humankind, animals and the physical earth. All actions performed with love of the universe and which bring joy to a person counts as khidmat to Allah. Anything that annoys and hurts any part of the universe -mankind, animals, earth- creates negativity and definetely does not serve Allah.

There is no way to serve Allah other than to serve (khidmat) others. Think on these things and you will find that the entire basis of your aqida -cursing, praying to a partial God, denying others their claim to be equally blessed by God despite their different upbringing- is wrong.

Finally, let us get back to the most juicy subject of this thread, the FAMILY feuding over mazoon etc; and this FAMILY is the inheritor of the TRUTH!!

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:35 pm

Dear Porus,
It is not mincing words...but entire concepts. To be a slave of Allah is huge difference from serving or help Him..."serving" meaning one who works or does things for Allah. Everything we do as muslims is for our own benefit..not Allah's. Thus in noways can we serve Allah. One of the names of Allah is al'Khadim (the helper).

As a self-proclaimed slave of Allah..we do everything his says...whether we like it or not. When you do not, you are opposing Allah's command. As part of this we must be kind and serve our brothers (for their benefits and our own)..whether we like them or not. It is part of being the abd'Allah.

Base on your judgement just on this one simple point...it is no wondering you believe of Islam the way you do.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:12 pm

Br Qiyam: Why are you then Slave of Syedna if you are preaching about slave of Allah? Please comment about the feud that is broiling in Kothar at the moment!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:06 am

Br. Md. Hussain

You will not get any response from br. qiyam except total defense. He has taken these people (Kothar) as his Taghut. These are the people he worships.

His way of worhipping Allah SWT is thru Ali, Fatema, Husssain, Hasan, Imaams, Dai, Shehzada's, Kasre-Alis, Bhaisahebs, Aamils etc.etc. This so Christian lilke.

Wasalaam

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:09 pm

Br Qiyam; Would you like to comment on this Malumaat.com"S report----"Our Tasawwuraat - Our Faith
Of late, there have been a lot of Propaganda and Evil attacks against Aqa Moula TUS and Dawat being spread by Enemies of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, using various forms of media, internet and other resources.

These enemies of our beloved Father Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) and of Dawaat-e-Hadiyah are using these malicious and poisonous propaganda to try to shake our Aqeeda(Faith) but we take this azam to stand with our beloved Aqa moula TUS to fight against all enemies of Dawat.

We all should resolve to NOT keep any kind of religious or social or business relationship or contact with these enemies of dawat.

We once again renew our 'Misaq', our Solidarity, our Commitment, our Mohabbat and our Wafa for Huzur-e-Aala Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb TUS.

Our Qibla should be Aqa Moula TUS. That should be our foremost Tasawwuraat and Aqeeda(Faith).

May Allah Subhanahu give us strength to fight against the enemies of Aqa Moula TUS and increase, in our hearts and souls, the NOOR of love for Aqa Moula TUS. - Malumaat.com "-----Do you think our qibla should be Aqua Moula?

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:01 pm

Dear Mhd. Hussain,
As we are abd'Allah...so to are we abd'Rasul or abd'Nabi. Per the Quran, we are to obey Allah and His Messenger...regardless of the messenger, though implied here is Muhammad. I would dare to say not one muslim would question the authority of the Prophet Muhammad. So when we say abd'Sayedna...it in relation to being a slave of the appointed authority of Allah. If the Imam were in zuhur...we would be saying abd'Imam...as the shiahs of before said. If you look at shiah hadiths...it is very common for the relators to say "it is related that Imam Jafar Sadiq, may my family and my life be sacrificed for him, said...".

Do you think our qibla should be Aqua Moula?
This is very obviously meant as a metaphoric statement. He is our qibla or direction of understanding Islam to say on the siratual mustaqim...not as the Kabah is the qibla of our salat.

Muddai

Unread post by Muddai » Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:58 am

Do you think our qibla should be Aqua Moula? This is very obviously meant as a metaphoric statement. He is our qibla or direction of understanding Islam to say on the siratual mustaqim...not as the Kabah is the qibla of our salat.
It is not obvious at all to the rest of us. You are definitely coming across as an apologist. Perhaps you should cite that you are either speculating, or that you are a spokesperson.

Either is OK, as long as you don't come across as a know it all authority; unless ofcourse you are the hired gun which is fine by me too. We just need to know and no sense in misleading anyone....

Khairan

Unread post by Khairan » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:50 am

> This is very obviously meant as a metaphoric statement. He is our qibla or direction of understanding Islam to say on the siratual mustaqim...not as the Kabah is the qibla of our salat.

qiyam,

my understanding of the Islamic principle of moderation is that many things are to be avoided not because they are inherently evil but because they can easily be done in excess - alcohol is a good example. Likewise, as far as I know Muslims do not pray facing pictures or graven images not because any Muslim who does so is an idol-worshipper but because it is a step not far removed from idol worship.

It seems to me that making a human being - any human being - one's qibla, is dangerous in this same way, because it becomes easier and easier for successive generations to go from respect to veneration to adulation to outright worship of such a figure. I have heard myself your syedna described by some bohras as a superhuman or an angel who is clothed in flesh so that his radiance and power will not frighten believers. I doubt that this is the official dawat line, but it clearly seems to be fallout from the sort of reverence the dai tends to receive.

salaam

simon

Unread post by simon » Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:28 am

Our Qibla should be Aqa Moula TUS. That should be our foremost Tasawwuraat and Aqeeda(Faith).
The Qibla being talked here is the qibla for walayat(love and affection and obedience), not the qibla in the salat. As in salat, I have to have a qibla. Here, we are talking about walayat and walayat for who ?. The writer says that walayat should be only towards the Daii.

And for the Dawoodi Bohras, walayat takes precedence over salat, hajj, saum(rozas), zakat, jihad and taharat.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:09 am

"And for the Dawoodi Bohras, walayat takes precedence over salat, hajj, saum(rozas), zakat, jihad and taharat. "

This is shoking but I am not surprised. To put servitude of human beings above Allah SWT's Ibaadat thru his commded deeds that is Salah, Zakat. Saum and Hujj.

Let not anybody fool you. There are only five pillers and to say seven is Biddah.

Wasalaam

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:57 am

In 2:142 to 2:145, Quran clearly refers to Qibla as a direction towards which to offer prayers to Allah. There is no doubt that the direction is towards the Kaaba in Makkah.

10:87 commands Musa and his brother to install a Qibla in the houses of their community in Egypt. This again refers to direction and a place for prayers in each house.

Bohras refer to Sayedna as Haqiqi Kaaba. This implies that their prayers are to be offered in the direction of Sayedna in truth while pretending to offer them towards Kaaba. In every niyyat in the prayer reference is made to offering prayers towards the Kaaba. The real Kaaba is Sayedna.

This is a logical conclusion to teachings of Qadi Noman's Daaimul Islam and early Ismailism when they elevated Imam to a divine status. Aga Khanis already believe their Imam to be God. Can Bohras be far behind in elevating the Dai to the same position.

asif

Unread post by asif » Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:22 pm

The latest news which I have is that mazoon is demanding Rs 300crores and a part of saify mahal and that there was scuffle on this between pro mazoon and pro syedna sheikhs in masjid some where at Mohammed Ali Road.
Can anybody verify it? Most likely we are going to see the true colours of the pimps of God. Now there will be a no holds barred fight for common man's wealth , by the vultures of kothar.
Hopefully many skeletons will come out in this tussle.
Though I am 100% sure that people of the class of Huzefa ,Raheel & Qiyam will defend it in someway or the other. The former two thru their curses & Qiyam with his innovative interpretations & citing the events during the period of Prophet .

For Abde's , they will not take the trouble of using their own brains and will utter that there will be some "maslahat" in it.

What will it take for them to realize that the scoundrels are making fool of them?

mo

Unread post by mo » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:42 am

hhahah too right asif man the 6 inch beard wallas have brain washed people so much that they can't even think forthemselves had people in nairobi saying they will sacrifice their wife and kids to defend maulana against any enemies including mazoom saheb.
we live in a sick satantic society

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:15 pm

Informative posts for new members

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:01 am

my question to mazoon saheb, what cause is he fighting for. and what is real issues between him and yusuf bhai saheb family, syed ul khair is not his nephew too. or isn't he. which jamia did syed ul khair go to for education. was he taught to misbehave with his uncle who is also the mazoon of the dawat.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:03 pm

idiot_bohra wrote:Hi Friends,

10-15 members of this scout regiment gathered around Mansoor Yamani, (son of Shabbir Yamani) who was waiting at the Roza gate which is 20 feet from Mola’s residence at 11 pm. The Shabab Scouts asked Mansoor bhai where is your father? to which I think Mansoor bhai said he did not know. Then they started beating him up like they do in Hindi films. One by one took their turn. Mansoor bhai was bleeding and heavily bruised on the eye and the whole face was inflamed. After he collapsed the scouts went away. After a while, Mazoon sahib came for Ziyarat at the Roza, he saw Mansoor was beaten up.
Find it interesting that the father-son duo of Shabbir and Mansoor Yamani have now come before camera and testified against Mazoon. I happened to see these vids uploaded by the Fatemi Dawat id in Youtube to refute the claim. If it is any credible this family has been in khidmat of SKQ for over 40 years... Have seen Shabbir Yamani with Mazoon whenever he visited our city back in the days; he was serving as Diwaan.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:49 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
idiot_bohra wrote:Hi Friends,

10-15 members of this scout regiment gathered around Mansoor Yamani, (son of Shabbir Yamani) who was waiting at the Roza gate which is 20 feet from Mola’s residence at 11 pm. The Shabab Scouts asked Mansoor bhai where is your father? to which I think Mansoor bhai said he did not know. Then they started beating him up like they do in Hindi films. One by one took their turn. Mansoor bhai was bleeding and heavily bruised on the eye and the whole face was inflamed. After he collapsed the scouts went away. After a while, Mazoon sahib came for Ziyarat at the Roza, he saw Mansoor was beaten up.
Find it interesting that the father-son duo of Shabbir and Mansoor Yamani have now come before camera and testified against Mazoon. I happened to see these vids uploaded by the Fatemi Dawat id in Youtube to refute the claim. If it is any credible this family has been in khidmat of SKQ for over 40 years... Have seen Shabbir Yamani with Mazoon whenever he visited our city back in the days; he was serving as Diwaan.
That Sk. Shabbir Yamani (and others like him) who speaks out against the Maazun he served AND defended with honor and integrity speaks to two things:

1. The ultimate deadening of the soul and spirit and the will to fight- when He, Shabbir Yamani, and Many others like him, when they have been the zebras in the jungle of tigers. They have been beaten, and beaten, and then fed and fed with the Cults' brainwashing, again and yet again.
2. It's a well researched phenomenon, that when lies and deceptions are presented repeatedly, they have stronghold in public opinion, and the public tend to believe it as truth. we see it in politics all the time.
Add to this mix a lot of rewards and benefits Of being part of the Bohra social community, etc. .etc.
And put a layer of Fear Of excommunication on th e top, as the icing on the cake.
So what do we have?

Habitual Lies and Deception +
Fulfillment of Social Needs +
fear of Baraat, beaten in body/spirit =
Blind Obedience, "turned around or identifying with the enemy", Stockhholm syndrome

This is a short capsule summary of the phenomenon of the stronghold of the Regime over the masses of mumineens.

I suggest folks read the following much older post for context. From idiot_bohra 2003. here's the link
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1564

There are many other stories on this website with similar themes
Last edited by alam on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:04 pm

and add to that the bounty being given by the rich and powerful, its a lot to convert many.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

alam wrote:
adna_mumin wrote: Find it interesting that the father-son duo of Shabbir and Mansoor Yamani have now come before camera and testified against Mazoon. I happened to see these vids uploaded by the Fatemi Dawat id in Youtube to refute the claim. If it is any credible this family has been in khidmat of SKQ for over 40 years... Have seen Shabbir Yamani with Mazoon whenever he visited our city back in the days; he was serving as Diwaan.
That Sk. Shabbir Yamani (and others like him) who speaks out against the Maazun he served AND defended with honor and integrity speaks to two things:

1. The ultimate deadening of the soul and spirit and the will to fight- when He, Shabbir Yamani, and Many others like him, when they have been the zebras in the jungle of tigers. They have been beaten, and beaten, and then fed and fed with the Cults' brainwashing, again and yet again.
2. It's a well researched phenomenon, that when lies and deceptions are presented repeatedly, they have stronghold in public opinion, and the public tend to believe it as truth. we see it in politics all the time.
Add to this mix a lot of rewards and benefits Of being part of the Bohra social community, etc. .etc.
And put a layer of Fear Of excommunication on th e top, as the icing on the cake.
So what do we have?

Habitual Lies and Deception +
Fulfillment of Social Needs +
fear of Baraat, beaten in body/spirit =
Blind Obedience, "turned around or identifying with the enemy", Stockhholm syndrome

This is a short capsule summary of the phenomenon of the stronghold of the Regime over the masses of mumineens.

I suggest folks read the following much older post for context. From idiot_bohra 2003. here's the link
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1564

There are many other stories on this website with similar themes
Thanks but the link is to the same topic this post is in. Was digging up some old topics i know i had read and wanted to bring this up after watching the said video. While your point is a definite possibility, we know there are 2 sides to a coin.

Meaning perhaps he has not sold himself out. Perhaps he has an element of truth to his story? -

A. anyone who has heard SKQ waez of past know he would hardly do dua of Syedna Mohd Burhanuddin RA tulul umr, if at all only as a passing. More of himself and his father's shaan. Whoever has heard this will attest to this fact. The Shk Shabbir mentions this in his video.

B. Perhaps the Surat confrontation was a story that has been only presented from one POV, perhaps the story was a deliberate attempt of the Mazoon family to create future sympathy? Anyone here that is witness? Is there a police complaint or so filed? Was it followed up and arz done to Aqa Moula TUS then?

C. This story and zahir-batin are enough to have sown the seed of doubts that indeed something fishy was on.

Allah TA knows best.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
alam wrote:

A. anyone who has heard SKQ waez of past know he would hardly do dua of Syedna Mohd Burhanuddin RA tulul umr, if at all only as a passing. More of himself and his father's shaan. Whoever has heard this will attest to this fact. The Shk Shabbir mentions this in his video.

Allah TA knows best.
Ok Bhai adna-mumin
So you are buying into the whole thing about the Quantity and loudness of doas for tulul umr of aqa maula is the SSign of their faith. SKQ will only comeback with the counter claim that STS had said of him that Khuzaima ni doa mustajaab chey.
My point here is different - the systematic persecution and sidelining of Maazun by members of their family decades ago.
My point is not to Elevate SKQ into victim role, nor to promote him either.
Of course there are 2 sides of the story.
And yes, I and my have been witness to victims of atrocities by Kothar and Dawat, and the najmiddin's family.
Why do you think people here on this forum are anonymous?
It's fear of persecution - adna-Mumin Bhai.
SKQ has been silenced for 50 years. That's how he has learned to keep his mouth shut, be patient and seem stronger in his faith. Yet he is part of the same system... Of idol-worshipping. If YN And family had not been persecuting him and alienating him, SKQ would be no different than any other shehzada or bhaisaheb that we see in SMS CAMP.

So yes, there are 2 sides of the coin. There is truth on both sides. And there is power, money, and propaganda on one side that silences the other.
That is the point, in reviving the ollder posts that people are now brainwashed with so much deception and lies.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:03 pm

I can verify that OP is 100% true and thats what exactly transpired.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 pm

trvoice wrote:I can verify that OP is 100% true and thats what exactly transpired.
trvoice - please explain "OP"? what you mean

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 am

alam wrote:
trvoice wrote:I can verify that OP is 100% true and thats what exactly transpired.
trvoice - please explain "OP"? what you mean

Opening Post or Opening Poster.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 pm

I agree with alam ............ I will however favour SKQ (or Alawi or Sulaimani) because I wish this whole system comes down ........ I stand for their destruction ........ one to bring them down is to DIVIDE, divided they will surely fall .......... if QJ wants to declare his Daiship, welcome, welcome .......... all in so-called Royal Family are welcome to declare their own 'rights of admission to JANAT reserved' DAWAT .........we DO NOT want to be RULED and the only way is to DIVIDE them .......... we will RULE in a way that we will defeat EVIL .......