Moharram miracles

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
tahir

Moharram miracles

Unread post by tahir » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:31 am

Come moharram (especially after 7th) and we'll hear of miracles popping up from every part of bohra world. The most common of them is wailing walls (a la Jeruselam). Crowds beat their chests in stuffy halls/mausoleums and when their perspiration vapours hit the roof, it condenses and the roof and walls becomes moist. Then kothar shouts - "look, the walls are weeping for Hussain !" This is followed by mass frenzy and people soaking their hankies and towels at the walls to get the share of 'Holy Water' for Shifa.

The best way for kothar to retain the iron grip over people's mind is occassional discovery of miracles besides the regular narration of fairy tales. They have recently intensified these activities sensing a threat from progressive renaissance which is penetrating fast in the masses.

tahir

Re: Moharram miracles

Unread post by tahir » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Today I just bumped across a bohra community on internet and look what they were discussing... :D ..generations have been brainwashed on these fairytales churned out by kothar artists

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
---------------------------------------------------------------
This happened about 4-5 years back in Mhow, town near Indore. Mhow is one of the towns which has military academy.

One of the mumineen bhai, I do not remember name, got drowned in the lake near Mhow. But family was not sure whether he died or what happened as the dead body had not been recovered. For one day the army divers tried searching for the dead body but no luck. For the same, aarz was made in Huzurala. The response to aarz came from Huzurala and said tht person is dead and his body was still in talab (lake). To recover the deady body directions were given at what point a person from his family or mumineen should go in the lake and at that location pray the dua at tht point. The dua was from Huzurala. After praying Dua, from that point a stone should be dropped and diver should follow the stone, as the stone would take to the dead body. The family did the amal as directed and were able to recover the dead body.

May Allah Subanahu (T.U.S.) grant our Bawa Safiq Aqaa long and healthy life till day of qayamat, Ameen.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes major happenings in the world go unheard.

A few days ago a severe Cyclone(Gamede) formed in the Indian Ocean moving with furious speed in the direction of Reunion (A French Colonial Island ). This Cyclone would have devastatingly ravaged the island a la New Orleans. The Government declared a RED ALERT as the cyclone came closer every despairing minute. Heavy rains and high winds were lashing the island and the damage had already begun as Bridges broke, and water front establishments were being pounded & smashed. Amil saab made a frantic call at 12 midnight (IST) for Doa Mubarak in Aqa Maula’s Hazrat Imamiyah. A detailed arz was done & the Cyclone changed course and a tragedy of a catastrophic magnitude was averted.

Mumineen of the US had witnessed a similar Moajeza 2 years ago when a Hurricane was to have struck Houston and it suddenly changed course.

Such is the power of our Maula’s Doa Mubarak & hence our Ameen! whenever we pray that May Allah grant our Shafiq Bawa a long long life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In last year zikra when molana was in surat this case was happen in surat.
A bohri girl had married with a hindu person, after some time lady died, when the person started burning her half of the body burn, but half was not burning, they tried a lot but helpless to burn half body, than they decided to ask molana because the lady was frm our comunity,Molana replied- kai ehnai dafan kare do ye bai ghano matam kerta hata tese ye jale nahi.
This is the safaqat of our moalana that he know his each & every mumeen.
Khuda tala aap mola ni umer nai qayamat na din lag daraz daraz kare AMEEN.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last year bakra EID of Dubai
One lady was pregnant frm 5 month & the DR said baby is died, so all the poison will be in your body its good to take out the baby, but the lady refused to take out its baby & went to molanaz hajrat imamiya, molana did shifa on water & gave her to drink after every hour,& the babies heart started working, the lady was also normal.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:39 pm

Another thread:

Momin 1: A person Should Do Wuzu Before going to sleep For good,pleasent & Peaceful sleep.

Momin 2: Ya thats right. I remember listening in a sabak that if one aspires to see Aqua Moula in their dreams then they must do wazu before they sleep.

Momin 3: A lady had a dream in which Maulana dint give her hand during Qadambosi .when Asked Maulana replied its b'coz , u dont pray Fajr's Namaz .!! (Maulana Replied in dream itself )

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:10 am

During Gujarat's bloody riots in 2002
incident happend near Dahod 4 mumin (2 ladies and 2 gents) were lost one lady among them was from my extended family actually many mumin were lost during this time but group of unlucky people not found even after 5 days arz was made to huzur E ala and farman issued to do fateha upon them becoz they have already been killed((1 week later found that they have burnt alive))
peace be upon them

Moula Zindabad

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:52 pm

During those bloody riots, if a person was lost for a couple of days it was pretty easy for anyone to predict that he/she has become a casuality.

Similarly when a person is ill, anyone with a common sense would recommend the best hospital around, but when Syedna does the same it becomes a 'miracle'.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:03 pm

Gulf
My question when ARAZ was done why could not Moula SAVE THEM. they were found burnt alive and you say
MOULA ZINDABAD what a MORONIC statement.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:43 pm

All the miracles Tahir posted have no names, no time and no date. My wife told me couple of months ago, of one such moujiza, that a blind girl was given her sight back by Aqa Maula. I asked her, who told you, she said someone in masjid. I inquired if the person gave her the name or place, where did this happen. she said No. But as usual she said, that I am a skeptic, so just leave it.

My son (he is nineteen years old) was sitting nearby. He asked one very good question, If Aqa Maula can bring sight back, then he should do it for all the blinds specially in our community.

If maula can pray and stop the storm from churning in houston, why wasn't any araz made for prayer, for thousands of mumins in gujrat to be saved from the wrath of narindra modi and his cohorts, who happen to be the big fan.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:19 pm

human needs that never ends.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:58 am

pro_pig says,
“human needs that never ends.”

You are hundred percent right, So much collection of money by sayedna never ends it is a common human needs.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm

Br. Ac Wrote;
why wasn't any araz made for prayer, for thousands of mumins in gujrat to be saved from the wrath of narindra modi and his cohorts, who happen to be the big fan.
You can not dwell on the past. But future can be corrected. Rabb-ul-Dawat Maulana Burhnuddin has done proper prayers to ( bribed shold be correct word) to Narendra Modi and BJP to ward off future attacks on Bohras. I would not be surprised if Names and addresses of all Bohras and their businesses are also given to BJP goons.

This is the real miracle of Rabb-ul-Dawat.

Wasalaam

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm

sydena is taking care of community too.it need grease on the wheel to run a community.without itcannot run.my dear abcd

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 pm

So Pro you are saying DAWAT is run in a WORLDLY way.... yes, you have to live in this world, so you will have to do somethings which otherwise you will not do like greasing as you said. In other words, something which is wrong becomes right to run the community.

So if there are bohras in Sweden, where homosexuality is officially allowed, and if the community bans homosexual marriages within community, would Kothar allow it as grease to run the community in Sweden?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm

need grease
Congretulation to Rab-ul-Dawat Maulana Burhnuddin.

For the sake of his community he bends over and thankfully Narendra Modi uses grease.

Shias would not be around if Imam Hussain did not sacrify himself but use ' grease on the wheel'.

Mashah Allah

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Originally posted by Muslim First:
[QB].

For the sake of his community he bends over and thankfully Narendra Modi uses grease.

/QB]
Congratulations. I am sure you can produce something from the Quran and Hadith to justify making statements like these.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:22 am

jc,
pls dont bring about homosexuality what happen if in your relative is gay or lebasien u will try to change s/he sex we are all muslim buy the grace of allah i havent heard any thing like this.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:50 am

Originally posted by WYP:
Congratulations. I am sure you can produce something from the Quran and Hadith to justify making statements like these.
Ummmm well your being so sure is justified. If MF tries, he can justify his statement the way Syedna justifies the existence of dawat and his claim to the seat.

If one can pull up tricks from Quran and hadith, he can be assured of followers with 'unshaken faith'.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:35 am

Dear pro pig,

Will you please clarify what type of care sayedna is taking of comunity? What do you mean by grease, is it a bribe to the politicians or spending community money for the up keeping of the large family in luxury!!

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:53 am

y have kept your name right abcd bec u r confusse. dude without gas a car cannot drive the same way without money community cannot run.can u tell me which community u belong too.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Yes PP
With gas, Kothar's helicopter can fly? U R right
without GAS, Shezadas would not have big belly all filled with GAS.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:03 pm

PP

The 'greasing business' is totally against the concept which you all preach ie of Imam Hussain and his sacrifice. So you mean you do Matam for him, cry, weep, curse others and think you will go to Janat but WITHOUT following his principles??

Honestly, Kothar does what suits them and does not do things which don't - as simple as that. For money making and power they will do anything and everything under the sun and sky.

Yes, my previous example of homosexuality was very much related. Tell me, if in Sweden, the govt becomes strict and wants everyone to allow this - will Kothar allow this as 'greasing'?? And YES, I will accept if a person is gay or lesbian without trying to change them and you know why??

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:22 pm

MF: I would appreciate if you are kind enough to use proper language when addressing syedna saheb. Though I appreciate your right to criticize anyone, but in a becoming manner.

I personally think, by bribing narindra modi, the administration did an unforgivable act and defied every norm of ethics and morality. It may be true, that by doing this, they may have saved their skin and their properties, but in the long run, goons and scoundrals have no loyalty. The division is still there, I was reading a bbc article on gujrat, which paints such a disappointed view of the situation. The only way out is by majority hinus, if they vote narindra and his cohorts out, and then let the communal walls come down.

which in itself is an uphill task, it will be more difficult if majority sect is not willing or half willing. But on the part of muslims, if there is no unity, and BJP and VHP think, that they can blackmail and intimidate, the task of claiming back the normalcy in relation will become if not impossible, very hard.

Actually Bohra administration only takes into account the welfare of one family, they take the rest of community as dispensible. After Gujrat riots, we have not seen any concerted efforts by admnistration to uplift the down trodden community members and address their grievences. very ironical is the fact, that none of the royal family member was affected.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Br.AC
AS

I am sorry about that post. I should have thought twice before hitting 'Add Reply'

Wasalaam

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:08 am

For minority that includes Dawoodi Bohras in gujarat, its not difficult to defend themselves against the terrorist hindus. We (Muslims) can even get better in these riots. What defeats us is the state controlled police, they are the law with weapons. Muslims in gujarat are not weak or afraid lot we are good fighters and winners, but how to fight the police, the local municipality who provides hindus with state resources to demolish durgah and rebuild roads overnight and bury dead secretly. No matter how strong you are, you cannot fight the authority. Because even if you are right you would still be labeled traitors, Like we saw that in samjohta blast. Everyone know Bajrang Dal was behind it yet the police are chasing LET and Islamist for it. When you are on the receiving end no matter how honest and right you are you will still get it. Sometimes its better, if you can't beat them, join them. Narandra Modi does not control the state but VHP, Bajrang Dal controls it , they even killed Mahatma Gandhi. So in short Narandra modi had not control in the riot but Hindu militants did and Modi was asked to just sit back, relax and watch the show.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 am

Br.AC
AS

I am sorry about that post. I should have thought twice before hitting 'Add Reply'

Wasalaam
Are you a Muslim or not ???. Why this question because no matter what you say about aka Moula (TUS) he calls himself a Gulam of Mohammad(SAW), prays salat 5 times a days, does Raza, Is Hafiz-ul Koran and Imam of Shia Bohras. I would not even use this words against Hindu gods or Goddress because Rasullah (SAW) did not allow us to do so. Your mother,father must be regretting the day you were BoRN. You do show signs of a Kufr.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 am

Br.AC
AS

Wasalaam
You sound like an a person to be careful of whom Moula Ali (AS) always warned about, that this kind of people talk first and then think later. Because you iman is weak thats why you make these mistakes.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:43 am

Originally posted by AlBird:
For minority that includes Dawoodi Bohras in gujarat, its not difficult to defend themselves against the terrorist hindus. We (Muslims) can even get better in these riots. What defeats us is the state controlled police, they are the law with weapons.
I am glad that you are being misleading here. Bohras are never willing to participate in riots and nobody should. Fighting for which one is the better way to reach God (when all are the same) is the stupidest imaginable thing.

I have lived thought 5 riots and every time the Aamil of my town had issued public statements like this one:
"We are Bohras and NOT Muslims. I request people to understand the difference and refrain from inflicting any harm to bohra life and property."

Those rare occasions when kothar becomes honest....

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:22 am

Correction
lived thought = lived through

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:58 am

This reminds me a very interesting incident during 92/93 riots in Bombay. Bakeries are mostly owned by Muslims and hence they were burnt down in mass. But there is bakery owned by a Parsi gentleman on the main road in Andheri. Seeing this he put up a big visible board on his bakery stating "Aa Parsi ni Backry chhe, Jalawa nee nathi." (This a Parsi Bakery, not to be burnt."

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:54 am

A friend of mine told me this mouzija last week.

A lady was not conceiving for about 8 years tried her best to reach out to syedna directly for arzi, but unfortunately she could not.

Frustrated, she went to a sadhu, who gave her a taveez and finally after about 1.1/2 years she conceived.

3 years after she conceived, syedna happened to visit her town/city and she got a chance to do kadambosi.

For kadambosi, she took her 3 years old son with her, She did kadambosi but when her son tried, syedna did not give his hand to him and said to the lady to remove the taveez which he was wearing. After the taveez was removed, her son transformed into a dog. The little kid became a dog and walked past everyone towards the gate.

This fairy tale deserves OSCAR!! and thats what I told my friend, who was apparently annoyed.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:52 am

That Sadhu too is going around telling his version of the same story (with a reverse polarity) where a Hindu childless lady was given a taveez of fertility by Syedna.

The lady took her 3 year old son for the Sadhu's darshan and ashirvaad (blessings). The Sadhu didn't keep his hand on the child's head for the ashirvad and asked the lady to remove the taveez given by Syedna. When she did that, the kid turned into a PIG and shouted OINK OINK and ran straight into the gutter!!

You see kotharis are not the only one to create stories.