ASGHAR ENGINEER DIED

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
labbaikyaHussain

Re: ASGHAR ENGINEER DIED

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 am

S. Insaf wrote:Sorry again. He has gone to Kabul in Afghanistan and not Tehran which is in Iran.
Sorry off topic but have u visited shrine of Imam Hussain(a.s)?

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 am

insaap has wahabbi views and does not believe in ziyarat or matam. infact the people who did zulm on panjatan are his hazrats .so even if he has or will visit kerbala lt will be out of hypocracy

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 am

Humsafar wrote:Adbes are once again showing their true colours. Look at their jubilation over a mere rumour of death. Each one is outdoing the other in being depraved and shameless. Shows their character and the teachings they have imbibed from their elders. When one of the "reformists" expressed similar jubilation over Sayedna sahib's illness, we reformists came out and condemned it. Is there one Adbe out there with any sense of balance and morality who would condemn this disgusting abde behaviour. Anyone?

brain_dead, don't get disheartened. It would be a mistake to think that the reform movement lives on this forum. It does not, and it is not anonymous. True, leaders matter but no leader is indispensable. When the time and situation demands, new leaders will come forth. It is the spirit of reform that lives on, on the ground, in the heart of the people. Reformist jamats all over the world are teeming with people who are bold and open about their beliefs, and they are definitely not anonymous. As long as humans feel the need for dignity and freedom of conscience, the urge for reform will continue. In fact, this is the only engine that drives human progress and evolution. Leaders come and leaders go.

but my frnd whats the use of those leaders who are unable to challege the present syedna and your most active leader ali asgar engineer has become silent since long time ..
might be he has come to know that he is wrong about the syedna
then i should say only he had daring to challege the syedna .
and the others who are forming the jamaats dont have daring they are just suporting him but not helping him....
why???
why you people are forming jamaat all over when you cant challenge the authority of syedna...
you are useless followers which the progressives leaders have got ....

you people are like """ BARKING DOGS WHO CAN NEVER BITE""""

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 am

The reformists are not forming seperate Dawoodi Bohra Jamats and since birth they are holding on with the original Dawoodi Bohra Jamats all over. The fact is that Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb along with his blind followers has recently formed seperate Jamats giving it new name Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamat or some Anjuman. If you care to check the registration of Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats you will notice that they are formed and registered after 1972, when there was a mass-revolt in Udaipur.
The reformist Dawoodi Bohra have strongly hold on the age-old original tenets and traditions of the Dawoodi Bohra faith and community.
Where as Syedna Saheb has introduced 1) Compulsory Misaq for Dai, 2) Raza even for civil activities like burial, marriage, 3) Sajda before Dai, his Shahzadas and his Amils, 4) Araz, 5) Najwa, Qadambosi, Raza 6) Writing "Abde-Syedna" compusary, 7) putting up Dai's photos in houses, shops and even on Musallah during namaz, 8) Namaz for last two Syedna, 9) Darees instead of Syedna Hatim's Daras, 10) Holding Moharram Hi Tech shows in far away countrories and stoping local majlises, etc etc in his newly formed Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

S. Insaf wrote:
Where as Syedna Saheb has introduced
2) Raza even for civil activities like burial, marriage, 3) Sajda before Dai, his Shahzadas and his Amils, 4) Araz, 5) Najwa, Qadambosi, Raza 6) Writing "Abde-Syedna" compusary, 7) putting up Dai's photos in houses, shops and even on Musallah during namaz, 8) Namaz for last two Syedna, 9) Darees instead of Syedna Hatim's Daras, 10) Holding Moharram Hi Tech shows in far away countrories and stoping local majlises, etc etc in his newly formed Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats.

Mr Insaaf...

I dont know what u are trying to achive by telling this balent lies about DB's...I am not an abde and i am least bother about syedna and his family deeds but atleast i wont lie about them,as you are lying in public.

1) Compulsory Misaq for Dai,
yes it is true...and without misaaq DB faith dont even exists so yes it is compulsory.

2) Raza even for civil activities like burial, marriage,

yes offcourse if you belive him DAI of imam uz zaman it is logical that u will need his permission to do some big thing in your life i.e marriage and burial.

3) Sajda before Dai, his Shahzadas and his Amils,

thats a open LIE and you shud refrain from saying such lies.

4) Araz,

thats a white lie,no body ever force any Momeen to do araz its an individual decision.

5) Najwa, Qadambosi

open lie

that is also individual opinion (i dont do any najwa any more and no body have done any thing against me)

6) Writing "Abde-Syedna" compusary

one more open lie

7) putting up Dai's photos in houses, shops and even on Musallah during namaz

white lie...

8 ) Namaz for last two Syedna,

its an individual choice...hense its a open lie

9) Darees instead of Syedna Hatim's Daras

same DARAS is recited

10) Holding Moharram Hi Tech shows in far away countrories and stoping local majlises, etc etc in his newly formed Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats.

OPEN LIE...may be its a tamsha for you coz killer of Imam Hussain is hazrat for you...but for momeen muharram is a month of morn and month of Imam Hussain remembrance.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 pm

hello52 wrote:
Humsafar wrote:Adbes are once again showing their true colours. Look at their jubilation over a mere rumour of death. Each one is outdoing the other in being depraved and shameless. Shows their character and the teachings they have imbibed from their elders. When one of the "reformists" expressed similar jubilation over Sayedna sahib's illness, we reformists came out and condemned it. Is there one Adbe out there with any sense of balance and morality who would condemn this disgusting abde behaviour. Anyone?

brain_dead, don't get disheartened. It would be a mistake to think that the reform movement lives on this forum. It does not, and it is not anonymous. True, leaders matter but no leader is indispensable. When the time and situation demands, new leaders will come forth. It is the spirit of reform that lives on, on the ground, in the heart of the people. Reformist jamats all over the world are teeming with people who are bold and open about their beliefs, and they are definitely not anonymous. As long as humans feel the need for dignity and freedom of conscience, the urge for reform will continue. In fact, this is the only engine that drives human progress and evolution. Leaders come and leaders go.

but my frnd whats the use of those leaders who are unable to challege the present syedna and your most active leader ali asgar engineer has become silent since long time ..
and the others who are forming the jamaats dont have daring they are just suporting him but not helping him....
why???
why you people are forming jamaat all over when you cant challenge the authority of syedna...

similar sort of questions were asked to Moulana Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Husein (and their followes of true Islam) by ignorant and greedy people when Muawiya/Yazid were in power!! They lost the battle at that particular time but won eternity in our hearts today!!

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 pm

S. Insaf wrote:The reformists are not forming seperate Dawoodi Bohra Jamats and since birth they are holding on with the original Dawoodi Bohra Jamats all over. The fact is that Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb along with his blind followers has recently formed seperate Jamats giving it new name Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamat or some Anjuman. If you care to check the registration of Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats you will notice that they are formed and registered after 1972, when there was a mass-revolt in Udaipur.
The reformist Dawoodi Bohra have strongly hold on the age-old original tenets and traditions of the Dawoodi Bohra faith and community.
Where as Syedna Saheb has introduced 1) Compulsory Misaq for Dai, 2) Raza even for civil activities like burial, marriage, 3) Sajda before Dai, his Shahzadas and his Amils, 4) Araz, 5) Najwa, Qadambosi, Raza 6) Writing "Abde-Syedna" compusary, 7) putting up Dai's photos in houses, shops and even on Musallah during namaz, 8) Namaz for last two Syedna, 9) Darees instead of Syedna Hatim's Daras, 10) Holding Moharram Hi Tech shows in far away countrories and stoping local majlises, etc etc in his newly formed Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamats.
This quote proves why anything you say cannot be taken at face value. Being a self styled leader of the movement and spewing such blatant lies, you discredit the reformist movement.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 pm

fearAllah wrote:
hello52 wrote:

why???

similar sort of questions were asked to Moulana Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Husein (and their followes of true Islam) by ignorant and greedy people when Muawiya/Yazid were in power!! They lost the battle at that particular time but won eternity in our hearts today!!

you must be drunked to say that....are u comparing these idots with Imam Ali and Imam hussain?

look at the life of a proggy's(specially who lives in west they are worst then kafirs) look at there faces look at there attire u wont find a single islamic thing about them.

leaders of proggys are worst leader in entire islamic history they have not just deed gumrrah to thousands of innocent people but now they are also responsible for there unislamic activities and there akhlaaq.

recent post by INSAAF shows how a big liar he is and what kind of fake movement he is running....

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

I hope and pray Engineer is well as a felllow human because he has not harmed me.

But Abdes need clarification that the opponenets to the regime are not all from within PDB, like I am not a member of nor classify my self as belonging to PDB

PDB is one group probably the largest, funded and publicised. The resistance and opponents are also made up of clusters and individuals with their own conscious , methods, agendas.

A person who resists paying more sabeel. tells off an Amil, Declines a Shazadas demandsetc are all levels of resistance so collectively it is a mass movement. Like Egypt and Jasmine revolutions I am hoping we can call ours "gulab jamun revolution"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

labbaikyaHussain wrote:leaders of proggys are worst leader in entire islamic history they have not just deed gumrrah to thousands of innocent people but now they are also responsible for there unislamic activities and there akhlaaq.
The above quote is tailormade for abdes, word by word.
labbaikyaHussain wrote:recent post by INSAAF shows how a big liar he is and what kind of fake movement he is running....
Actually your reply to Mr.Insaf's post shows as to how big a LIAR are you who lies due to ignorance or delibarately, the latter is more likely. You are actually a confused soul who is not at all aware of the ground realities of the bohra cult.
labbaikyaHussain wrote:Compulsory Misaq for Dai,

yes it is true...and without misaaq DB faith dont even exists so yes it is compulsory.
As per dawoodi bohra tenets, the misaq is for imam-uz-zaman but the 51st and 52nd dai have twisted the beliefs and made it as 'misaq to the dai'. They dont want the hidden imam to reappear anytime, lest he spoils their party.
labbaikyaHussain wrote: Raza even for civil activities like burial, marriage,

yes offcourse if you belive him DAI of imam uz zaman it is logical that u will need his permission to do some big thing in your life i.e marriage and burial.
Take some pains, check out the bohra history and the conduct of the earlier dais and then tell as to whether the above was a part of bohras or not. 'Raza' at every given time means 'salam' (envelope), this is required to keep the cash register ringing. Do you know that the filthiest and most lowly creature on this earth is a KAFAN CHOR ? Well this is exactly what the bohra clergy is, they dont even spare the dead ones and charge amounts ranging from 51,000/- to a few lacs for burial at charni road and naryalwadi although the land is alloted by the govt free of cost.
labbaikyaHussain wrote:Sajda before Dai, his Shahzadas and his Amils,

thats a open LIE and you shud refrain from saying such lies.
Actually by refuting the above YOU are telling an open LIe. For proof, go to saifee mahal and also surf kothar sponsored sites like mumineen.org, zeninfosys and malumat where you will see photos of slaves (abdes) kissing their master's and his extended family's feet.
labbaikyaHussain wrote: Najwa, Qadambosi

open lie
Again a blatant lie by you.... show me a single person who has done the dai's qadambosi WITHOUT a fat envelope in his hands, the present going rate I believe is around Rs.5000/- per person.
labbaikyaHussain wrote:Writing "Abde-Syedna" compusary

one more open lie
One more blatant lie. Every bohra has to write abde syedna on his majlis and other functions invitation card.
labbaikyaHussain wrote:putting up Dai's photos in houses, shops and even on Musallah during namaz

white lie...
Now you are making everyone laugh.... are you joking or is it a serious comment ??

In a nutshell, you have proved that you are either mentally retarded or have a split personality like Dr.Jekkyl and Mr.Hide.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 am

S. Insaf wrote:Sorry again. He has gone to Kabul in Afghanistan and not Tehran which is in Iran.
saab ji..
well, a day before yesterday in a five star hotel in kabul, afghanistan. a terrorist attack took place similar operation to mumbai attack 26/11... in which top floor of 5 star hotel is blown compltely, many guest has been killed... Kindly confirm.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:46 am

Humsafar wrote:Thank you 'stranger', your's is a voice of reason. Hope abdes understand what you are trying to say.
Welcome Humsafar,
I found your post reasonable & Being honest to myself, i quote what i felt.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 am

Admin is up to his dirty tricks again. Deleted my last post. May i ask on wat grounds?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 am

@Admin,

you have still not answered why the word "Father" was removed from the title of this thread.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:51 am

Yesterday's SUNDAY TIMES (3, July 2011) the article "Cosmopolitanism is Dead" on Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer Saheb starts with:
A day before Asghar Ali Engineer left for Kabul to deliver a series of lectures this past week, a rumour spread that he had died. "Someone desperately wants me dead," he joked."
A handful of his detractors may be praying for his death, but most of India, especially Mumbai, wishes Engineer health.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 am

S. Insaf wrote:Yesterday's SUNDAY TIMES (3, July 2011) the article "Cosmopolitanism is Dead" on Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer Saheb starts with:
A day before Asghar Ali Engineer left for Kabul to deliver a series of lectures this past week, a rumour spread that he had died. "Someone desperately wants me dead," he joked."
A handful of his detractors may be praying for his death, but most of India, especially Mumbai, wishes Engineer health.
On the contrary we pray for a very long life of Engineer and all his brethren.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Dear aqs,
Thanks. That is what is expected of a true Apnaawala.