ANOTHER SO CALLED MILAD FOR BURHANUDDIN

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: ANOTHER SO CALLED MILAD FOR BURHANUDDIN

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm

wah su shaan chhe..!

helps us remember the grandeur, pomp and ceremony during the heydays of moawiyah and yazid....

well done!

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 pm

[ALBUM4] Aqa Maula TUS presides over 101st Milad Mawkeb Nooraniyah in Surat. Also Huzurala TUS meets with Gujarat Chief Minister

www.malumaat.com

think

think

Unread post by think » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 am

among the many religious leaders of the world like the Aga Khan, Dalai Lama, The Pope, Khomeni, The Imams of our time even The Rasul or moula Ali and right upto the 46th Dai; I have not read or heard of such pompous display of worldly wealth in celebration of a birthday. If anyone is aware of such a ritual by any religious leader of the times, then please share.
i also see the dullah and his friends and others wearing gold tablets around their necks during this festival and question; is this how the wealth collected in the name of our religion is spent. Is this our deen? Is this how money collected in the name of deen is to be spent?

fearAllah

Re: think

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 am

think wrote:among the many religious leaders of the world like the Aga Khan, Dalai Lama, The Pope, Khomeni, The Imams of our time even The Rasul or moula Ali and right upto the 46th Dai; I have not read or heard of such pompous display of worldly wealth in celebration of a birthday. If anyone is aware of such a ritual by any religious leader of the times, then please share.
i also see the dullah and his friends and others wearing gold tablets around their necks during this festival and question; is this how the wealth collected in the name of our religion is spent. Is this our deen? Is this how money collected in the name of deen is to be spent?
Brother think, we bohoras call this "Shaan".....

Shaan in a fool's paradise!

Al Zulfiqar

Re: think

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:53 pm

fearAllah wrote:
Shaan ... a fool's paradise!
sorry, shaan is the name of a highly successful line of masalas produced in pakistan!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 pm

If one wants to witness the abde's height of "Moral Bankruptcy" then just read the below mentioned text message which is being PROUDLY circulated in abde circles all over India :-

"Main maari zindagi ma Gandhiji ne ghano aala samajhto hato par aaje yaha SYEDNA saheb ni Jaaho Jalalat dekhi to aim thayu ke aap to duniya na har badshah karta Aala chho. Aap nu kai bhasha ma shukr karu, ke aaj to May BHAGWAN no asli roop dekho". (Words of Narendra Modi yesterday night)................ Shehzada Wajihuddin saheb nashta par Sadaat Kiram si waat ma farmayu..... Long Live Aqa Mola.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

The day is near when Dai will declare himself as GOD ........... hence will have ALL THE RIGHTS to do whatever he wants to do with abdes, their lives, property, wealth, children .......... you name it. They only give lip-service Lanat to Yazid, they only give lip-service cry to Hussain ........... they 'preach' Hussain and 'practice' Yazid .......

On this so-called milad celebrations the extreme abdes have been seen distributing sweets and mithai ....... well, ok, they are happy, but the funny thing is they are distribution with the request that Maula Mohammad Burhanuddin Na Salwat ............. and i am really shocked ...............

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

JC wrote:funny thing is they are distribution with the request that Maula Mohammad Burhanuddin Na Salwat ............. and i am really shocked
Bro JC,

Actually this 'salwat' syndrome was started some years back when abdes were instructed to pray salwat for 51st dai and not the usual fateha, this was another ploy to elevate the 51st dai and now 52nd to the level of Prophet (s.a.w.) on whom ONLY we pray salwat. Islam has been twisted, distorted and manipulated in every possible way by these 2 dais in order to glorify themselves or give them blanket permit to commit any number of hara kari as they please. Just wait and watch how many more of such unislamic fatwas are in store for abdes in future.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:If one wants to witness the abde's height of "Moral Bankruptcy" then just read the below mentioned text message which is being PROUDLY circulated in abde circles all over India :-

"Main maari zindagi ma Gandhiji ne ghano aala samajhto hato par aaje yaha SYEDNA saheb ni Jaaho Jalalat dekhi to aim thayu ke aap to duniya na har badshah karta Aala chho. Aap nu kai bhasha ma shukr karu, ke aaj to May BHAGWAN no asli roop dekho". (Words of Narendra Modi yesterday night)................ Shehzada Wajihuddin saheb nashta par Sadaat Kiram si waat ma farmayu..... Long Live Aqa Mola.

Modi the butcher will praise Gandhi ?? he would have wanted to say that
"Main maari zindagi ma Sawarkar ne ghano aala samajhto hato par aaje yaha Pota ni Jaaho Jalalat dekhi to aim thayu ke Mei to duniya na har badshah karta Aala chho. Tame maro kai bhasha ma shukr karso, ke aaj to May BHAGWAN no asli roop dikhai dido.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 am

Nalwala,

I could be smoking anything, MAGAR YEAH DUNHWA SA KAHAN SAY UTHTA HAY ........??!!!!

Come on man, just see the trend you can easily notice where all this is leading too ..........

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Bhagwaan Burhanuddin - a nice little subliminal message.
Poor Mustafa Nalwala, did their kids even smile at you? Or did they sneer and
stare at you from on high. Did they throw rose petals at you - as you stood in the 97 degree Surat sun?

Or did they flaunt their gold and jewels and arrogance? Ha ha - this FILTH is the champion of Husain and Ali?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 am

Majlis of Salgirah function at Kuwait Markaz was scene of chaos and boredom. After the initial fanfare, excitement, hooting, whistling, honking and revelling, people got bored and were sitting scattered in groups chatting. There was a long pause to any activity, as Amil was busy collecting plum najwa salaam covers from frantically die hard abdes who were falling over each other to get the najwa salaam done as soon as possible.

After salaams were done, screens in the markaz were lit up with recorded procession from surat. 100s and 1000s of abdes including myself watched the video on screen anticipating something meaningful to appear. It was tiresome and boring to watch an amateur video shot, it looked more like a personal family birthday shot by some rookie videomen with chaos mixed with music, band baja, confused utterances of khidmatguzaars, background traffic honks and sidekicks, bottom lickers moving around for confused arrangements.

After a while, Na Mo appeared with bunch of his political side kicks and was lead to the stage, where Sayedna Saheb was to be bought at the Throne next to Na Mo was to be seated. Battalions of Bohra Warriors (this was hilarious) marched with a snooty arrogance dressed in khaki police type uniform, saluting the head of the community and political dignitary in a national-day-parade like fashion, I was amusingly observing the reaction of dumb abde bohra around me in Markaz seeing the awestruck abdes made me giggle. Drama continued for tiresomely long time, batches and batches of abde bohras dressed in white SKT, carrying flags and golden balloons with their joint palms (namaskar, worshipping types) marching by the Sultan of Bohra community. There was a commentary going on in Urdu ? Gujarati ? Lisaan-e-Daawat ? I m not sure, but whatever it was, It was comprehensible. There were few instances where, presence and passing of Qasre-aali members were emphasized, as the grand prince and princesses were bundled on a chariot.

The entire episode of salgirah procession played on the screen was repetitive and boring. It was rather getting troublesome to hear loud relay played on overzealously increased volume of large speakers placed in the markaz. I was feeling a bit awkward and shy to get some fresh air and relax my ears for few minutes, but when I saw hordes of abde bohras leavin the markaz hall to stand in the peaceful passage outside, I took some minutes off until I heard vaza-e-funa and a hurried rush to form thaals.

PS Note : Before any abde points finger of calling me a freeloader, please note, I have my sabeel paid, hoob paid, najwa paid and hold a valid safai chitti !! I covered my food expense.

Disclaimer : No where in my personal observation of salgirah function written above, I have criticized sayedna sahib or said anything derogatory about his stature. My expression of opinion is limited to efforts of people who organized this event.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 am

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/4260.html
Look at picture number 15 on left side of the picture Is that a MUSICAL ORCHESTRA at Zaada's wedding :twisted: Is this BURHANI GUARD BAND?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am

yes - they hired tabla players, sitarists, musicians, bands, and elephants
for the Uber tamasha. Aren't Bohris forbidden from playing or listening to any
filmi or mainstream music? (I might be wrong here - but when I was a child my
family always said that music playing wasn't allowed. Only madehs, naseehats
and other such garbage sung by closeted bailahs from jamea.
So only music for Burhanuddin and Family right?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 pm

SBM wrote:http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/4260.html
Look at picture number 15 on left side of the picture Is that a MUSICAL ORCHESTRA at Zaada's wedding :twisted: Is this BURHANI GUARD BAND?
What a Hippocrates these Bhagwaan of Bohras are. I attended a reception of a Shaikh’s daughter (They had multiple receptions). This was reception for non Bohra friends and acquaintances and some selected Bohra guests. Royal presence was not expected so mixed table arrangement was made with music and singing and of course dancing later. At the last moment Bhagwaan Q J and his 'kafla' showed up. Table arrangement became a null and void. Men and women were separated. Music players and singers were silenced and dismissed. Couple of Bohras assigned to our table left in mid dinner seeking company of other Bohras (what a bad manners).

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

If the grooms are zadas someone tell them the roses are shaped as camouflage covers used by real commandos ,and the white in the sea of abde sayas and Kurtas is good, but the gold will shine so they are easy target !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 am

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/bi ... achi/15666
Look at picture number 1 and 9
All those chest banging Abde Regressives: can you please explain why "Ali un Wali Ullah" is missing from the DB Flag. (because this was in Pakistan?) so all that Purjosh Maatam for Imam Hussain and Ali is just a facade and show off. you shade crocodile tears on their sacrifices :twisted:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am

Can somebody point a single Bohra dressed in native dress in all those pictures?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

It seems that the above pages cannot be accessed as the same has been blocked. This forum is being religiously monitored by kothari agents.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 am

@PORUS
(Sau poora thaya, ek sau ek-mu baithu).

Correct, that's why this entire year will come under the umbrella of the 101st Year.

That's how we DBs count it. You can follow your own system

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Adam wrote:
That's how we DBs count it.
when an abde bohra regressive is asked to wait for ten seconds before throwing an armed grenade, he starts to count to ten after pulling the pin. he holds it between his thighs and then starts counting the fingers on both hands....

no wonder so many abde regressives who count the way they do, are missing their balls (and bats) .. !!!!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Ignored.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Adam wrote:Ignored.
you cant, thats how you abde regressives count. missing your balls arent you?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Here is another Idea for Hadiya to Shenshah of DBs
Businessman presents 40 kg silver throne to Sai Baba temple
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 384470.cms

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 am

you cant,

I just did ;)
I try to comment on intelligent conversations. But I ignore adults acting like children playing. Salaam

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
... hit below the belt everytime, .....missing balls
nalwala,

so you agree that you have recd so many hits below the belt for your strange and perverted belief that syedna is a 'mojiza na saheb', that some of your furniture down below has been irreparably damaged and surgically removed/missing?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Mustaf A nalwala,

You poor peurile fool. Still supporting Burhanuddin (TUS) and his Corporation (TUS)?
Just look what your god has done to him - now he has to sit in public with his real roop revealed -
a permanent, horrid and frightening grimace on his face as he watches thousands of people being fleeced.
An apt punishment for a heinous imposter who clothes himself in finery to hide his true
filthy stench. It's no surprise he hangs out with Modi.

Come now - wake up and realize you Bohris are emasculated from the day you are born -
even your women are horribly mutilated. You would really follow someone who treats you this way?
Oh wait - you do. Because Burhanuddin is the Master of Miracles, right? I suppose if you'd seen one of
these miracles first hand - you could regale us with your oh-so-objective and scientific point of view.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Mr. SBM, let me ask you what would you have done, had you been on the OC in Pakistan!

If you say you would have written "Aliyan waliullah", then you have either balls as big as my building, or you are lying.

In case of the latter then, your comment is an even bigger facade than what you claim we put up.
Nalwala
In that case stop pretending about Shadat of Imam Hussain he did not pretend and a Dai of Imam Hussain should not have to pretend
stop this Purjosh Maatam show off and repeating Shadaat of Imam Hussain at the drop of hat
Now coming to my balls, I do not know which building you live but if you like DEEDAR of my balls you can invite me for a Ziyafaat with a nice envelope as big as your building and I will fulfill your desires beside the ones you already indulge in the past :twisted:
and finally you do agree that you do put a facade which is bigger than what we claim :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Nalwala
No comment on my reply please reply step by step to my questions.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Nalwala
So you decide on your discretion what is right and what is wrong, do you mean to say that Imam Hussain should have also used the same discretion and not scarified his family for his principals and to fight tyranny like Kothari Goons are doing with Narendra Modi and hiding Ali Un Wali Ullah in Pakistan while other Shias are openly doing it Pakistan and other countries to make an statement and not being coward like you and your masters