WHO WAS HE?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

WHO WAS HE?

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

Who was he and now many Zaadas are left in QA family
Qalu Inna Lillah hey Wa Inna Elehi Rajeun
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/hu ... mbai/16290

AgnosticTheist

Re: WHO WAS HE?

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am

From what I heard he was the brother of the Dai TUS.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA
Born - 1 Shawwal 1348 (Mother - Amena Ai Saheba)
Asbaaq / Scholar / Researcher
Famous work : Research and Tehqeeq of Majalis of Syedna al Moiyed al Shirazi (al Majalis al Moiyediah)
انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:44 pm

He is also the father-in-law of the current dai's son, Qusai.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

I think Mazoon Saheb syedi Khuzema Bhai saheb Qutbuddin come to terms of nuss

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =vAQGfOGdJ

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Hussain_KSA wrote:I think Mazoon Saheb syedi Khuzema Bhai saheb Qutbuddin come to terms of nuss
Mazun attended the sadaqallah because the deceased was his brother, nothing else.

dawoodfakhruddin

Unread post by dawoodfakhruddin » Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 am

i am really amuse d to see that he has not given any importance after his life long venture in oxford and major universities in europe and africa studying fatemi doctrines and architecture ...and also he was head of attalim department for many years and wrote enormous madeh and marasi...and also a highly qualified scholar who taught as a professor in st xaviers college mumbai ....

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Tue May 01, 2012 2:57 am

dawoodfakhruddin wrote:i am really amuse d to see that he has not given any importance after his life long venture in oxford and major universities in europe and africa studying fatemi doctrines and architecture ...and also he was head of attalim department for many years and wrote enormous madeh and marasi...and also a highly qualified scholar who taught as a professor in st xaviers college mumbai ....
Maybe he was truly enlightened, did not exhort money and make demands out of community members. Our friends like Adam and Prog would have a hard time following a leader who does not claim he is infallible. It would be too confusing for them,

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 am

i am really amuse d to see that he has not given any importance after his life long venture in oxford and major universities in europe and africa studying fatemi doctrines and architecture ...and also he was head of attalim department for many years and wrote enormous madeh and marasi...and also a highly qualified scholar who taught as a professor in st xaviers college mumbai

If you read my earlier post I have already written "Asbaaq / Scholar / Researcher"
He was a Professor at Oxford.

@Hussain_KSA

It have always wondered why "The Opposition" is so interested in the Dawoodi Bohra community, when they hate everything thing to do with it. They are under the opinion that it is a "cult" and has nothing to do with Islam, etc etc
But yet, they constantly look up sites like Zeninfo and Malumaat.

Don't you'll have anything better to do?
Like focus on your own beliefs and improve your practices and charachter? Why do you insist on preying and spying on others.
For example, I have no idea, and really don't care what other sects are doing. I don't want to be ignorant, but, I would rather improve my own self, belief and practices instead of interfering in others lives.
Since this is off this thread. Answer here: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=7211

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 01, 2012 4:22 am

Adam

I dont know what you are doing on reformist (or opposition as you term it) without raza of your Masters. I dont go to the abde sites but some one posted that link to me and I was astonished to see that Mazoon e dawat and his son appread infront of Mansoos (the same guy who arranged attack on him in surat) after a long hiding

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue May 01, 2012 6:10 am

I dont go to the abde sites

Good.
Stay away. It doesn't concern you. You aren't a Dawoodi Bohra. Worry about your own confused beliefs.

Coming back to the thread.....

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 am

Adam wrote:

@Hussain_KSA

It have always wondered why "The Opposition" is so interested in the Dawoodi Bohra community, when they hate everything thing to do with it. They are under the opinion that it is a "cult" and has nothing to do with Islam, etc etc
But yet, they constantly look up sites like Zeninfo and Malumaat.

Don't you'll have anything better to do?
Like focus on your own beliefs and improve your practices and charachter? Why do you insist on preying and spying on others.
For example, I have no idea, and really don't care what other sects are doing. I don't want to be ignorant, but, I would rather improve my own self, belief and practices instead of interfering in others lives.
Since this is off this thread. Answer here: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=7211
Why does the kothar interfere in our lives - tell us what to wear , what to eat, who to invite to our weddings, mishaaq etc.? Why do they spy on neighbours and report to the amils office? And why is there the threat of social boycott ever present in the community? Why is money always the central theme? And why does is determine one's status in the community?

Get out of our lives and we'll happily get out of yours!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 am

Adam wrote:
I dont go to the abde sites

Good.
Stay away. It doesn't concern you. You aren't a Dawoodi Bohra. Worry about your own confused beliefs.

Coming back to the thread.....
You dont have to teach me what to do. None of your business. :lol:

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue May 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Shahzada HatimBS Hamiduddin

1. Born on 1 Shavval,1348 on the day of Eid ul fitr. 1st march,1930. As such 85 years old.
2. Very proficient in Arabic, English and Urdu language. worked as professor in Mumbai's St.Xavier's College.
3. Avery wellknown historian, and a very learned person. Always busy doing studies (mutaleo) of dawat Kutub and other books concerning Dawat.
4. Deeni qualification " Al alimul Bare". Educationally he has done M.A/.B.Ed..
5. Has written many books on Nabi, Vasi, Imam and Dai's ruhani manzelat. some of them are part of syllabus in our school curriculum.( one of them is Yaqeen ni vato in very fluent language and another one was " a Golden vision" in highly phylosophical language of English.
6. Some times his writings are translated in gujarati language from his originally English-written ones. But he used to take great care to inspect it and correct it if found mistakenly interpreted.
7. He was head of daeratu tarbiyat e w t talim. He had also commissioned Mahatud Talimus saify in order to train Talabat of Jamea as to how to teach students and others. In this Department Talabat are taught by scholarly learned and trained persons .Deeniyat Certificates (Sanad) were introduced by him.
8. He was invited by Oxford Univerzsity for research on fatimids and fatimid literature . He was the first to receive such honour.( Since then he has done lot of work on Syedna Moaiyyad Shiorazi and his 800 majalis e moayyadiyah)..
9. And last but not the least he was a very great waazin one of those very few who had command over all branches of ilm.very good orater and used to deliver waaz with good substantive arguments. May Allah grant him His pleasure and may maula be His noor in the Akherat. Married to Ateka ben saheb daughter of Mukasir Saheb Salehbhai saheb. has two sons and four daughters. One of them is married to Shahzada Qusaibhai saheb and another one to Shahzada Ammar bhai saheb
(Copied)

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Dekhli duniya kii yarri bichde sabi bari bari ....rip
Big b abhi bhi mast,busy havg ziyafats selling titles

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:Shahzada HatimBS Hamiduddin 1. Born on 1 Shavval,1348 on the day of Eid ul fitr. 1st march,1930. As such 85 years old. 2. Very proficient in Arabic, English and Urdu language. worked as professor in Mumbai's St.Xavier's College. 3. Avery wellknown historian, and a very learned person. Always busy doing studies (mutaleo) of dawat Kutub and other books concerning Dawat. 4. Deeni qualification " Al alimul Bare". Educationally he has done M.A/.B.Ed.. 5. Has written many books on Nabi, Vasi, Imam and Dai's ruhani manzelat. some of them are part of syllabus in our school curriculum.( one of them is Yaqeen ni vato in very fluent language and another one was " a Golden vision" in highly phylosophical language of English. 6. Some times his writings are translated in gujarati language from his originally English-written ones. But he used to take great care to inspect it and correct it if found mistakenly interpreted. 7. He was head of daeratu tarbiyat e w t talim. He had also commissioned Mahatud Talimus saify in order to train Talabat of Jamea as to how to teach students and others. In this Department Talabat are taught by scholarly learned and trained persons .Deeniyat Certificates (Sanad) were introduced by him. 8. He was invited by Oxford Univerzsity for research on fatimids and fatimid literature . He was the first to receive such honour.( Since then he has done lot of work on Syedna Moaiyyad Shiorazi and his 800 majalis e moayyadiyah).. 9. And last but not the least he was a very great waazin one of those very few who had command over all branches of ilm.very good orater and used to deliver waaz with good substantive arguments. May Allah grant him His pleasure and may maula be His noor in the Akherat. Married to Ateka ben saheb daughter of Mukasir Saheb Salehbhai saheb. has two sons and four daughters. One of them is married to Shahzada Qusaibhai saheb and another one to Shahzada Ammar bhai saheb(Copied)
The above ilm is taboo for abdes as glorifying anyone else besides the dai and his zaadas is shunned. Atleast this site gives an opportunity to bohras from both sides of divide to know that there are much more qualified and intelligent people other then the zaadas/zaadis as otherwise kothar sponsored sites are busy marketing only one set of people and someone like the deceased gets his due only after his death by way of an obituary like the above.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 03, 2012 6:13 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:He is also the father-in-law of the current dai's son, Qusai.
He was also the father-in-law of the dai's youngest son, Ammar.
He was also the father-in-law of mazun's son.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 am

These Zaadas could not even wait for Tijja of their brother's death (Hatim BS Hamiduddin) before starting the Ziyafaat rounds what a shame
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/sa ... achi/16340

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri May 04, 2012 8:35 am

SBM wrote:These Zaadas could not even wait for Tijja of their brother's death (Hatim BS Hamiduddin) before starting the Ziyafaat rounds what a shame
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/sa ... achi/16340
Zeninfosys wrote: Shz Qasim Bhai Saheb Hakimuddin Saheb (DM) Gives Ziyafat Sharaf to Late Shk.Zakiuddin Eranpur Wala & Family Na Farzando Shk.Khuzaima Bhai Eranpur Wala, Shk.Ghulam Hussain Bhai Eranpur Wala & Shk. Murtaza Bhai Eranpur Wala & Family At Ammar Villa Syedna Ismail Road, Yousufi Mohallah Shabbirabad Block B Karachi On 6th Jamadil Ukhra 1433 H i.e. 27th April 2012.
It was before Shz Hatim BS died.

P.S: Just pointing out the error. Not advocating ziyafats ;).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

^
I thought he passed away on 5th or 6th of Jamadi Akhera
But there were many more Ziyafaats the day after his death by Kothari Goons
When these people did not even wait for few days after the death of Mohyuddin BS for Ziyafats nothing is surprising