DB wiki page

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dawak

DB wiki page

Unread post by dawak » Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 am

was just having a look at the DB page on wiki ... in sec 1.5, "Inter-Bohra schisms", there is a block diagram which shows Progressive DB's as a different group from Dawoodi Bohras!!! i am not sure if this is a recent modification, but it seems like a deliberate attempt to highlight PDB's as no longer belonging to Dawoodi Bohras community, contrary to what has been repeatedly said on this site by several progressive members ... perhaps the correct status and position of reform movement must be clarified on this wiki page by someone suitably qualified to do so ....

Adam

Re: DB wiki page

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 am

I think that has always been like that, and Proggies have always been different.

A Dawoodi Bohra = Belives in Islam, Panjatan, Imam and Duat till Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS and follows them unconditionally.
Proggy = confused about everything else + insults the current Dawoodi Bohra leader.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 am

Adam wrote:
A Dawoodi Bohra = Believes in Islam, Panjatan, Imam and Duat till Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS and follows them unconditionally.
Adam,
Do your ' follow them Unconditionally' includes believing in the latest 'Thaali no Mojizo' ?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

Adam

If you believe them unconditionally, How come you are posting and participating on this forum without Raza? What is your belief? How would you verify person is muddai or not? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 am

Hussain_KSA
Adam is here with the Raza of Kothari Goon since he is being appointed as Monitor for this forum and Progticide as his side kick just in case Adam forgets to fulfill his duties.
I have the proof that they are here with the Raza of Kothar but unfortunately it was revealed to me in the SABAK and as Adam and Progticide know that I can not reveal anything which I received in Sabak

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 07, 2012 1:19 pm

*Yawn*

Coming back to the thread:

I think that has always been like that, and Proggies have always been different.
A Dawoodi Bohra = Belives in Islam, Panjatan, Imam and Duat till Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS and follows them unconditionally.
Proggy = confused about everything else + insults the current Dawoodi Bohra leader.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm

insults the current Dawoodi Bohra leader.
Because the current Dawoodi Bohra leader is an evil and corrupt man who makes people pay him for kissing his feet, makes people sing ghanoo jeevo, ghanoo jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai, has declared himself a partner with Allah because he says that no one can enter jannah without his permission and kills animals for pleasure. In general he does a lot that is unIslamic as per the Quran.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Adam wrote:*Yawn*

Coming back to the thread:

Adam YOU ARE YAWNING AT YOUR OWN POSTING

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon May 07, 2012 3:00 pm

no he was yawning at ur post SBM
always started with your idotic post
just be onto the topic

MAY ALLAH REWARDS YOU WITH SOME REASONABLE BRAIN

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you MurtazaVds for stating the obvious.

Stay on "track". The "path".
Its SO easy for you ll to be deviated.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 am

Adam wrote:I think that has always been like that, and Proggies have always been different.
All is not well with our community
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
We are Dawoodi Bohras, and are referred to as reformists or progressives because of our struggle to bring social reforms in the community. We accept the religious authority and staus of the Dai. What we challenge is the elaborate system of conrol and coercsion that has developed in the instituion of Dawat. In common parlance this bureucracy of the priestly class is calld the Kothar. Over the years the Kothar has assummed draconian powers, taxing and controlling Bohras from womb to tomb.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orthodox bohra commoners (excluding financial beneficiaries from Kothari inc) empathizes with the reformist mission.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 am

dawak wrote: ... perhaps the correct status and position of reform movement must be clarified on this wiki page by someone suitably qualified to do so ....
Dawak,
Looks like you were sleeping or are just ignorant of other discussions on this forum. :roll:

I have started a thread "Who is the most qualified progressive cleric?" to find out this same answer; Who you think is most suitably qualified among you?

You may do well to visit the above thread and ask your brethren and leaders this question as to who is the most qualified among you. Maybe they would listen to your appeal and break their silence.

Progressives, see for yourself again. Your own people dont know who is the most suitable/qualified among you to address your issues with authority.

I did not start that topic out of hatred or malintention or to ridicule you. Anyways you wont accept my honest intention, I know.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 am

Progticide
I did not start that topic out of hatred or malintention or to ridicule you. Anyways you wont accept my honest intention, I know.
I did not start that topic out of hatred or malintention or to ridicule you that has to be a big joke
Anyways you wont accept my honest intention, I know: How can we when you would not answer simple questions posed by HB and others about accountability and excessive Ziyafaats by Zaadas and will not acknowledge poverty among DBs

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:02 am

sbm bhai
i know you have been writing about poverty in ahmedabad all the time and you with bohraji has started a good scheme. why do not you accept progticide bhai when he says that he has no hate against progees can you show the same respect to him and our shafiq bawa TUS.
i had my own doubts about you and bohraji but after i saw your pm and others from ortho side who sent me the pm about your and bohrajis effort to help poor mumineen, i changed my mind and now i see how poor can feel when they see that rich in our community have no problem giving big ziyaafats while ignoring the poor. as bohraji mentioned that many mumineens live in johapadpatti very close to Dargah in ahmedabad and no one cares about them