Auction of Titles

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Smart

Auction of Titles

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Well friends the titles are for auction. how much will you pay?
1. Mulla
2. Shaikh
3. NKD
4. MKD
5. NDI

Please remember certain positions are off limits e.g. Shahzada, you are born as one and cannot buy it. One way is to patao one of the syednas daughters or grand daughters to marry you and may be you can become one.

Gulf

Re: Auction of Titles

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Someone can pay Million x 10 times but you dont know how to ask and how to take and how to keep and how to use.... smart, for you easy to say something but impossible to do anything... :roll:

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Someone can pay Million x 10 times but you dont know how to ask and how to take and how to keep and how to use.... smart, for you easy to say something but impossible to do anything...
Gulp,

For you it is easy to write this crap but for others it is extremely difficult to make out any sense from it. :p

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:28 pm

can some one the decipher full titles of the abbreviations
what is MKD and now they have something else DM
(dangerous Mulla)
The one only one I know are satirical ones:
NKD Nachto Kuttu Dawoodi
MKD Maha Kalyugi Dawoodi
what else

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Yester I went to see an aged Miya Saheb once from Sayedna's family but now he has broken ties and leaves in a secluded place in Kausa-Mumbra in Mumbai in a posh flat.
When I informed him about the death of Shaikh Ahmed Ali Saheb he ask me to trace back the trend of awarding the title of "Shaikh" to any one unqualified in exchanged of money. Then he told me that Sayedna Taher Saifuddin invented the titles of NKD, MKD etc. But after the four eminent Ustads were thrown out of Jamiyah as they were "Shaikh" and were respected as such Sayedna Burhanuddin started selling the title of Shaikh to even persons of most dobious charactor in order to lower down the respect for the title of "Shaikh" in the eyes of Bohras.
I had never thought about it.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:39 am

S.insaf, PLS,PLS,PLS I want Miya saheb name ,his address & phone number.Dont run away..... ;)

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 am

Dear Jayanti,
Are you an Amil or one of the sons of Yusuf Najmuddin? Why do you want to know every one's identity? So that you can persecute them and silence them ever. Please first disclose your identity. Or write to me on my e-mail: sinsaf@yhoo.com
Or is it your intention to create an impression in the other people’s minds that we make up stories and not to be believed?

Aftab

Unread post by Aftab » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am

Jayanti,
Cowards wants to know every thing about others. Why don't you first disclose who you are? And PL,PL, PL........DO NOT RUN AWAY!

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Insaf, u are coward ,truth person will not afarid. about my identity in this form no body has given real indentity so why should I.
U always post that you have still connection frm all amil,bankers,govt offical but I think u are making up the stories and trying to brain wash.This will not happen to truth followers of AQA MAULA.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Jayanti auntie
If you are a true follower of AqaMoula what are you afraid of your identity. No progressives will come to destroy your property like the Taheris did with Asgharli Engineer and other progressive. Members of this forum will NOT ISSUE
BARAT on you.
So if you are a true follower you and pig,and gulp and TB all should be proud to reveal your identities [
B]MIGHT BE WITH YOUR TRUE IDENTITY , YOU CAN RECEIVE THE TITLE OF SHAIKH FROM KOTHAR FOR DEFENDING THE CORRUPT KOTHARIS ON DUSHMANU NI WEBSITE [/B]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

abde moron jayanti,

Insaf Bhai is not a coward. His identity is well known. Protecting others from kothary dacoits and thieves is bravery and not cowardice. But the kothari fools are born inside out, hence they won't understand this.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 pm

abde moron jayanti,

Insaf Bhai is not a coward. His identity is well known. Protecting others from kothary dacoits and thieves is bravery and not cowardice. But the kothari fools are born inside out, hence they won't understand this.

Could not agree more!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 am

Taheris are abusing their own parents, siblings and other so how do we expect them to respect Insaf saheb. As I always say that this is matter of brought up and teaching. They don't even know what they are doing is right or wrong as they have been taught not to ask question and just do as their precedessor has done. May Al Mighty Allah (SWT) show them (and specially their leader) right path and guidance (Ameen).

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 am

Dear Jayanty,
You think that I always claim that I still have connections with several amils, bankers, govt. official but you think I am making stories and trying to brain wash Bohras, which according to you will not impact the true followers of Aqa Maula.

For your information I am Editor of "Bohra Chronicle" since last 36 years besides being the Joint secretary of Press Council of India. I attend most of the press meets called by Kothar and due to my position in the press they dare not touch me though they angrily stare at me.
Husbands of two cousins (Masi ni dikri) are Amils and besides them I help many a people in Mumbai who have problems with the Amil of their area. My house is popularly known as "Shadi Mahal" because I bring Amil of reformist group and Kothar both and get many nikah performed by them at my place. Hence many Amils know me. And I tell you because Kothar's Amils are in service they keep quite other wise they are most critical of functioning of Kothar.
As far as contact with bankers and other government officials any one who is interested in some information can contact them especially if one is from the press or media.
Lastly I want to place the truth before my co-religionists to free them from the slavery of Kothar and money-makers. I have no intention to brain wash them.

mr cool

Unread post by mr cool » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 pm

S. Insaf if you are the Editor of "Bohra Chronicle.then why dont you in write in "Bohra Chronicle what kotras are up to and corrpution in kothar etc. let the world know about how the run the bussiness in the name of islam we dont get bohra chronicle here.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Brother Moonlight and others,
Bohra Chronicle is monthly magazine with 16 pages. 8 pages in Gujarati and 8 in English with photographs of happenings in the community and the Kothar. Each issue also gives knowledge about our religion, life sketch of earlier Imams and Dais. Though each copy costs us Rs. 5 we prescribe a price of Rs. 2, Rs. 50 per year for India and 200 US dollars for foreign countries, inclusive of postal charges.
Anyone interested can send me his/her address at sinsaf@yahoo.com. Or write a letter to:
Bohra Chronicle,
Aasara, A3/004,
Goverdhan Nagar,
Mulund (W), Mumbai - 400 080
Phone: 25672482, cell: 9819884226

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 pm

@Jayanti
S.Insaf has accepted your challenge and not only has he disclosed his identity, but also given his address and phone nos.

Now it is your turn to disclose your identity.

The reformists have a lot to lose to the actions of the taheri terrorists, whereas you mukhleseen (slaves)have nothing to lose by disclosing your identity. So what stops you? Go ahead.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

1. Mulla
2. Shaikh
3. NKD
4. MKD
5. NDI
The above titles are given as to the khidmat you do to the dawat.
The najwa you give to get more barkhat are as follows
1. Mulla - £5000
2. Shaikh - £52,000
3. NKD - £2052
4. MKD - £2052
5. NDI - £7860

Think about it , you will get double of this in future.

Most of this money is used to run our community therefore its money used for the betterment of the community

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Most of this money is used to run our community therefore its money used for the betterment of the community
Which community you are talking about??? For, I am sure that it is not Dawoodi Bohra community ;)

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm

The community is called " The Royal Family "

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm

You mean "Disloyal Family".

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes, disloyal to the community. But loyal to their Swiss Bank accounts

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:25 pm

@Jayanti

Why have you not accepted the challenge of disclosing your identity?

How about calling this as chickening out?

How typically Taheri is your behaviour? You will hound the progressives, because they are small in number, but go and bow and pay in the presence of the likes of Thackeray and Modi.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm

To keep prats like Modi and Thackeray at bay sometimes you need to buy them off so that our community members are safe, you would not understand such politics , its too much at a higher level

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm

EA
Granted that sometimes you have to deal with Thugs and Goondas like Thackrey and Modi and some times it is prudent to do it. But the problem becomes HYPOCRACY, at one hand we are told to do PURJOSH MAATAM because Imam Hussain did not compromise with Yazid and gave his life, his family,his friends,his followers and all his belonging and here is KOTHAR ready to make deals with Yazids of the time known as Narendra Modi and Bal Thackrey
We CANNOT have both ways either we follow the teaching of Imam Hussain on whose backdrop Kothar sells everything, or we become politically savy and start making deals for our own safety and happiness
I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM IF KOTHAR IS MAKING POLITICAL ACCOMADATIONS but THEY SHOULD NOT BEAT US TO DEATH ON PURJOSH MAATAM AND USE IMAM HUSSAIN'S SHADAT TO SUBJUGATE US

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm

@EA
To keep prats like Modi and Thackeray at bay sometimes you need to buy them off so that our community members are safe, you would not understand such politics , its too much at a higher level

How pretentious of you! A phatichar paying tribute to the Yazids of the age, assumes a high pedestal!

Couldn't stop laughing!