Al Qaeda reaches out to KIDS now.........

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
turbocanuck

Al Qaeda reaches out to KIDS now.........

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu May 15, 2008 4:40 am

Another Proud Moment......

An eight-year-old girl was strapped with remote-controlled explosives and used as a human bomb by Iraqi insurgents in a blast that killed an Iraqi commander earlier today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1811

anajmi

Re: Al Qaeda reaches out to KIDS now.........

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm

This is simply an excuse to start killing Iraqi children now and the Ismaili idiots are lapping it up. Now the occupiers will kill Iraqi children with impunity and defend it by saying that the child could've been wearing a bomb.

I wish the world has less Ismaili idiots.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Gaza: The children killed in a war the world doesn't want to know about

Nayef Abu Snaima says his 14-year-old cousin Jihad had been sitting on the edge of an olive grove talking animatedly to him about what he would do when he grew up when he was killed instantly by an Israeli shell.

By contrast, the Israel Defence Forces said, without specifying Al Shouka, that on 10 September it had identified and hit "two men" moving near its forces in southern Gaza crouching on the ground, and " apparently planting explosives". Nayef is adamant that on the night in question he and Jihad were merely pausing on an evening stroll to his own house.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu May 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
Gaza: The children killed in a war the world doesn't want to know about

Nayef Abu Snaima says his 14-year-old cousin Jihad had been sitting on the edge of an olive grove talking animatedly to him about what he would do when he grew up when he was killed instantly by an Israeli shell.

By contrast, the Israel Defence Forces said, without specifying Al Shouka, that on 10 September it had identified and hit "two men" moving near its forces in southern Gaza crouching on the ground, and " apparently planting explosives". Nayef is adamant that on the night in question he and Jihad were merely pausing on an evening stroll to his own house.
Dear Idiot Anajmi, and where did i say that it is ok for Palestinian children to die from Israeli bombing?? however since YOU bring it up, there are far more retards like you who would willingly dispatch their demented and mentally retarded children to be blown up. More and more mentally "able" are refusing to participate in this disgrace. So who becomes their favorite recruit?? seniors, retarded men and women, now children.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Looks like they will come looking for you soon. :D :D LALOL :D :D

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu May 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Looks like they will come looking for you soon. :D :D LALOL :D :D
Or your nut crackin' daddy and Whipped retarded skank of a wife :D :D LALOL :D :D

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 16, 2008 12:57 am

Ismaili idiot hides behind the wife again. And these are the people who talk about women's rights. Look at how this low life talks about other people's wives and see for yourselves. Forget about my wife, they treat even the prophet's wives the same way.

Whenever these Ismailis are cornered, they will bring wives and mothers and fathers in between. The mark of a coward.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri May 16, 2008 2:17 am

Ismaili idiot hides behind the wife again. And these are the people who talk about women's rights. Look at how this low life talks about other people's wives and see for yourselves. Forget about my wife, they treat even the prophet's wives the same way.

Whenever these Ismailis are cornered, they will bring wives and mothers and fathers in between. The mark of a coward.
Dear Dork,
Then stop dragging The Aga Khan in every bit of argument that you lose. And besides cowardice is not one of my virtues, but very much of your "Burqaslip" mullah types. so please dont bore us with your stupid "one" liners.
so what do you call brave? dispatching of a retarded 10 year old boy by a pedophile maulvi? why dont they don the "belt" if they are so much for the cause? and even better, why dont you wear one? No one cares about you and your ilk anyway. go die somewhere in some godforsaken hellhole.
Furthermore, i dont have to insult the Paak Rasools wife, Hazrat bibi Aisha, you imbeciles do it everyday by mumbling the shameless hadith that you so much revere. Give us a break!

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Fri May 16, 2008 12:29 pm

These Ismaili idiots want others to die and at the same time claim to be a model of a tolerant community. Not sure what they are being fed in the jamatkhanas. I have said a million times that I am not associated with those maulvis that this idiot keeps talking about but these idiots are associated with the Hazar conman that I talk about. The idiot realizes this. He knows that talking about some Maulvi ain't good enough. He needs to attack wives and fathers and mothers. The mark of coward.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 16, 2008 12:30 pm

sorry about that accty. I just sat down and then stood up again for the truth on a different computer.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat May 17, 2008 2:39 am

original posted by Anajmi
sorry about that accty. I just sat down and then stood up again for the truth on a different computer.

Thats because your "sorry" existence IS a bunch of musical chairs. just like your multiple personalities. ;)