New Controlling Venues

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

New Controlling Venues

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Tuesday, 9th April 2013
Baad Salaam il Jameel,
Survey - Handsets (mobile phones) in your family

Mumineen are invited to the "Smart form Survey" on http://www.its52.com This information from this survey will be used to determine the alternative media to convey important messages to you, from time to time.

The link details are -
1. Please log on to http://www.its52.com
2. Click on Smart Survey
3. You will see the list of all members in your family. Select the handset/smartphone from the list next to your family member's name.
4. Select the preferred mode of communication.
5. Confirm if the mobile number and email address is correct. Update it if necessary.
Watch out I-Phone and I-Tablet owners, be ready, wajebaat time is coming

Al Zulfiqar

Re: New Controlling Venues

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

what i would like to request this idara tareef ul shaqsi is to also add another tab to their survey. this tab will be to find out how many guns each family/member owns and their type by model and fire power, i.e. pistol, revolver, shotgun, semi-automatic, fully automatic, long gun, sniper's rifle with telescopic sight, howitzer, grenade launcher, bazooka, missile launcher, etc...

this survey will help the local amil and his chamcha jamaat committee know when and whom to steer clear from, who doesn't have any guns (which is 99.5% of bohras) and who has one or more than one. if i'm asked for this survey, i will fill up that i have ak-47's, rapid fire machine guns and other heavy arsenal, so that no piddly amil or any jamaat spare part will approach me for any fakhir najwas or exorbitant vajebaat.

i hope this encourages frustrated bohras to realise that they should be seeking religious sanction similar to the sikhs who are allowed to carry kirpans (curved daggers) and use this as a deterrent against bully amils and zaadas. 'hu aa varse vajebaat 4 ghani vadharey aapu?? aa talwar joi chhe?"

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 pm

for god sake stop giving away your personal informations, no one other then ALLAH shud know your personal details.

do you know or have passport and other details of mufaddal?

then why I shud give my details to any one?

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

when ever some body ask me my personal details I feel so disgusting, I mean why I shud tell them any thing?

no one feeds me other then ALLLAH, then I dont think it is require for me to give away my life details to any one else.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Dai KNOWS ALL, he is Ghaeb Na Jannar ........... so why cannot he simply pass on the information to his henchmen??!!

Lust to enslave other human beings has no limits, no boundaries ........ it can go to any extreme!!