Question about the Glorious Qur'an

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 am

Many Mullahs and Aamils Claim that the Qur'an is modified by the non bohris and sunnis. I have heard numerous times that it has been modified and we (the bohris) are having the final authentic one. Of course a person of reason would definitely not believe this as Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an that Allah will guard it from corruption. But the way these aamils and mullas Exaggerate is beyond anything. However only one Aamil whom I do respect alot said that The Quran is final and is common all over the world. Nothing has been changed or modified. It is exactly as it was before. But in last ramzan I did encounter a well learned Bhaisaheb. He said the same thing that The Qur'an has been modified.. I want to ask some of you brothers and sisters to enlighten me.

1. Who Exactly Compiled the Qur'an?
2. Was Qur'an Modified?
3. What Exactly has been Modified if that is the case?

Jazakallah.

Just_a_muslim

Re: Question about the Glorious Qur'an

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 am

Salams brother.
The Quran is the only unaltered word of god.
Unlike the bible , Tawrat and psalms of David , the Quran is unaltered. In fact , Bohras are the ones who have changed the wordings for some surah , i will try my best , to get you the exact surah and word by today if possible.
The hierarchy of the community have succeeded in keeping its followers ignorant with reference to the meaning of the Quran!
The moment one reads the Quran with understanding they would realise what the priest is doing in the name of Islam is nothing but shirk and false teachings.
What matters is a true believer should follow the fundamentals of the Quran and the Sunnah of rasool (saws) , what happened in the history of islam is nothing but irrelevant. Sects thrive on the history of islam , especially in the unfortunate events in Karbala !
Their sermons are fiery and talk as though the events happened just yesterday !
il do my best to get you that particular surah !

Holy Quran in Chapter 3 Surah Ale Imran verse 7:

It is Allah, Who sent down this Quran to you. (There are two kinds of verses in the Book.) In it are verses Basic or Fundamental (of established meanings which can be easily understood), and they are the essence or foundation of the Book. And the other verses are Allegorical or Ambiguous. Those in whose hearts is perversity will always go for the Allegorical or Ambiguous verses, seeking discord and trying to search for their hidden meanings. None, except Allah, knows their real meanings (Ta'aweel)! In contrast to them, those who are firmly grounded in knowledge, say: "We believe in them all, because all of them are from our Lord.

Brother , allegorical words are : yaseen , alif laam meem , hameem , kahf ha ya ainn sa'ad

Those are allegorical words , only Allah knows the true meaning of those !
No man , knows it , the moment someone says they know it , that shows they have perversity in their hearts !

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 am

its a big lie and zulm on ahlul bayt, if sayed that Quraan is altered.

whole deen is based on this book, and telling it is altered means every thing is gone to waste.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 am

www.islamhelpline.com/node/3157

Brother , read this , it will clear ALL your doubts concerning modifications !!

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 am

I honestly can't believe how "amils" & "mullahs" who are supposed to be religious men , can fabricate such lies ! That's just unbelievable !
First and foremost , I wonder... Wether these people have even read the Quran with understanding !

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 79:
"Then woe to those who write The Book with their own hands, and then say, "This is from Allah", so that they might gain some paltry worldly price. This writing of their hands will bring woe to them, and what they gain thereby will lead to their ruin!"

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 9 Surah Taubah verses 34-35 :
"O you who believe! There are indeed many among the priests and the holy men who devour the wealth of others by evil means, and debar the people from the Way of Allah. Give them the good news of a painful torment, who hoard up gold and silver and do not expend these in the Way of Allah. The Day shall surely come when the same gold and silver shall be heated in the fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their bodies and their backs. (And it will be said): "Here is that treasure you had hoarded up for yourselves! Taste now the evil of your hoarded treasure!"

Appeals to the hierarchy family !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 am

i think may be thats the reason they stop us from gaining knowledge other than Jameiya or websites and articles on the internet. Even they stop and consider a sin if someone reads the translation of the Qur'an. Although i do read the Qur'an in Arabic with english translation and many a times i find many things different what we bohris practice in our everyday life. This is what questions me on what i follow or lets say i followed.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:17 am

Brother , just follow the Sunnah and guidance of the Quran , and inshaallah , inshaallah , you your family and all those who call themselves muslims and not by any sect name , shall go to heaven , and will not require the help of any unscrupulous holy men who love to devour the wealth of others , tax people in a sick manner , say lanaat upon the first and righteous people who converted to islam while they were facing persecution because they wanted to seek the truth !
Just follow islam and rasool(saws) example , you will pass this test of life with flying colours , and an eternal and Rich award called heaven shall await you and all those who do !

think

Unread post by think » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

some one said that "ya seen" is translated as ya insaan . is it true. has any one heard anything about this translation. Thanks

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 am

Nothing heard about that, but I have heard many times that the Sunnis have removed the name of Maula Ali (a.s) from the Qur'an. Many Shias also claim the same. I am a passionate lover of Ameer ul Mumineen and I do know the exalted position My Master has. He was the best of Creation after the Prophet. The best servant of Allah (SWT) and the one who dedicated his whole life in the way of Allah (SWT). He is a role model for me. I once read an ayat from the Qur'an which said that "The Path of Ali is indeed a Straight Path". The arabic words did resemble the same as well. But the thing is i forgot which Ayat it was. If anyone can help me find that Ayat. It would be of great help. thankyou.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 am

@think , no one knows the meaning of allegorical words brother. Only Allah knows the true meaning of them. Many speculate the meaning of these words , but none know the true meaning of these words , no one , except the most merciful.
"Ya insaan" would translate to "oh man/person"
It Isn't consistent with the surah ,and we shouldn't speculate.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 am

All the companions of the prophet were good , exemplary men! For they did not seek the lusts of this short transient life , rather , looked in prudence for the hereafter. To the best of my knowledge ALI (RA) name isn't mentioned in the Quran. Brother , it is also important to note , that there is no such thing as Sunni Quran and Shia Quran ! First and foremost , there is no such thing as Sunni or Shia , these sects came due to political reasons after the death of rasool(saws) !
We have to follow the examples of Rasool(saws) !
Was he (pbuh) ever a Shia ? A Sunni ? A bohra ? A ahmedi ?
Creating sects in islam is PROHIBITED and those who do , would be severely accounted for splitting the deen ! Every Muslim loves and adores the ahlul bayt , but , some people take it a step further and do unnecessary things in their name , unfortunately !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 am

I do understand it Brother. Lets just avoid the Shia Sunni discussion here. My only concern is these guys, when they say that Our Quran is original and the rest is modified, they say it so confidently that sometimes I wonder they dont even fear Allah (SWT). What blindness it is. Its a pity. The farmaan of Dai is now more important than the verses of Qur'an? We bohris love the Ahlul Bayt and follow the teachings of the prophet. But nowadays it is followed as per our adjustments in life. Not how the shariah is. Sometimes I wonder how Maula Ali (A.S.) lived his life even after being a Caliph of one of the biggest empires. And here are these luxurious people. Any person of reason who thinks beyond emotions and keep everything in general can understand the difference how things are going nowadays.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:11 am

They don't fear Allah (SWT) brother ! Because , if these people ever did fear a day when their actions would be displayed before them , they would live the life of a hobbit !
Truth is , these so called "high priests" and "dais" can't do anything but lie !
I honestly don't know how they can even live with themselves when they are misguiding thousands of gullible people ! Don't they ever fear a day of reckoning ?
No.
They only care about this SHORT life , and take it as permanent and are more worried about succession and sect making.
The fact that the dai , is saying , he's going to promise jannah and take them by the hand is the most dumbest thing I've ever heard...
I can't believe people even believe that sort of non sense !
Not even the prophet (saws) could even promise Jannah to any of his followers , except the Ashrah-e- mubashira and Azwajhe mutahirat , who he gave glad tidings..
If he , Rasool (saws) couldn't guarantee for the rest of his followers , how on earth , can a mere mortal and greedy man whose not even mentioned in the Quran , and promotes excommunicating and practices extortion , promise jannah ?????!!!
Are his "followers" BLIND ?????!!!!!
Don't they see ?
Are they so foolish ?
Why would they even believe every single thing said by him , without even questioning ???!!
Simply astonishing !!
May Allah (SWT) guide them perhaps and give them the ability to Recite the Quran WITH UNDERSTANDING !

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:07 am

silvertongue wrote:Nothing heard about that, but I have heard many times that the Sunnis have removed the name of Maula Ali (a.s) from the Qur'an. Many Shias also claim the same. I am a passionate lover of Ameer ul Mumineen and I do know the exalted position My Master has. He was the best of Creation after the Prophet. The best servant of Allah (SWT) and the one who dedicated his whole life in the way of Allah (SWT). He is a role model for me. I once read an ayat from the Qur'an which said that "The Path of Ali is indeed a Straight Path". The arabic words did resemble the same as well. But the thing is i forgot which Ayat it was. If anyone can help me find that Ayat. It would be of great help. thankyou.
Read this
Tahreef
http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBay ... hreef.html

think

Unread post by think » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 am

brother muslim, . Thanks fore your reply. Yes, the bohri mumineen is so much brainwashed that they even shower both the dai's and the mazoom and the mukasir with huge amounts of cash money to grant a place for them in jannah. The only reason this clergy, known as the kothar is minting from its people is because they want to keep the bohri mumineen illeterate. They think they are the only ones that can translate the quran and know the hidden meanings of some of the ayats in the quran. The children of the past dai, syedna tahir saifuddin are known as baite aali and the children of the present dai are known as baite zainee. about 500 relatives and children of both the dais are screwing the bohri mumineen big time with iron fist rules they are controlling this community. Nothing can be done to take the mumineen out of their darkness. Even pharoh ruled as god on earth and had a massive following.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:51 pm

The Shias believe that in the real Qur'aan lying with the underground Twelfth Imaam, there is a clear mention of Hazrat Ali (R.A.) and his posterity Imaamat. The present Qur'aan is abridged and the Shias per force believe the same as Qur'aan - but it is only, a stopgap belief. (vide Majalisus - Shia 147-149). (Al Balaghul- Mobin 368) (Ibid 37 Volume Two, 378, 373). (On the other hand, even European Orientalists consider the Qur'aan to be the only religious scripture in the world free from any temperance and existing in its pristine purity).

Jabir reported that he heard Imam Baqir saying: 'No one can claim that he has compiled the Quran as Allah revealed except a liar. The only person to compile it and memorise it according to its revelation was Ali ibn Abi Talib and the Imams who succeeded him. (Usole kafi 1:228)

A man said that someone was reciting the Quran in the company of Imam Ja'far. The narrator said that he heard certain verses in the recitation which were not according to the recitation of the people. Imam Ja'far told the person reciting: 'Do not recite like this. Recite as the people recite until the (promised) Mahdi arrives. When the Mahdi arrives, he will recite the Quran according to its original revelation and the Qu,ran compiled by Ali will be brought forward. (Ibid: 2.622)

'The Imam said: 'The words: "The family of Muhammed" were also revealed along with "the family of Ale Imraan." They (referring to the Companions of the Prophet S.A.W.) removed the words "The family of Muhammad" from the original text (Al-Qummi's commentary:308).

"We had ordered Adam before with some words about Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain and the Imams from their offspring but he (Adam) forgot." Ja'far said: 'By Allah, these were the words which were revealed to Muhammad.' (Usul Kafi: 1:416 and the footnotes of Maqbool's translation: 637)

The word Ya'siroon in the present Quran is in the active voice. According to this commentary it should have been read in the passive voice as Yu'saroon to alter the meaning. In the footnotes to the translation of Maqbool, it is written that this word (Ya'siroon) was changed from the passive voice to the active to suit the fancies of wine-loving khulafa (rulers). (Maqbool's translation: 479)

Abu Mansur Ahmed Tibrisi, a prominent Shi'ite scholar of the 8th century (H), has written: 'Enumerating the distortions and omissions of this sort (from the present Quran) would become laborious and it will disclose what Taqiyyah (Shi'ite practice to conceal the 'truth' for religious purposes) requires me not to disclose: the good qualities of Allah's friends and the vices of His enemies. (AI-Ihtijaj by Tibrisi: 1:254)

Mullah Muhsin Kashani, an 11th century Shi'ite scholar comments on the above quoted statement: 'It is clear from all of these traditions and quotations from the Family of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) that the present Quran is not the complete Quran which was revealed to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). In fact, there are verses that contradict that which was revealed; verses that have been distorted and places where omissions have been made such as the names of Ali, the Family of Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and, on several occasions, there were the names of the hypocrites. Moreover, the present order of the Quran is not according to the preferred order of Allah and His Messenger. Ali ibn Ibrahim (a renowned commentator) also holds this opinion.' (Tafseer of Saafi: l:32).

References:

(1.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tibarsi approved by Khomeni in ' Al- Hukumaat -ul- Islamiyaa".
(2.) Usul Kafi P671.
(3.) Usul Kafi P671.
(4.) Kashful Asraar P111.
(5.) Usul Kafi 2-632.
(6.) See Iran.
(7.) See Iran.
(8.) Usul Kafi - p622.
(9.) Maqbool - 1067 - Usul Kafi Vol1 P228. (10.)Tafseer Ali Qummi-308 /Usul Kafi 1:416/Footnotes of Maqbool's translation 637/ Al- Ihtijaj- Tabarsi- 1-254/ Tafseer of Saafi- 1- 32/ Muqaddamah 6 , from Tafseer Saafi P32 Vol -1.
(11.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tabarsi.
(12.) Surah Muhammad, Ayat 9, Para 26- Molvi Maqbool Dehli P1011.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:09 pm

I doubt these sources are accurate in the first place.
Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 15 Surah Al Hijr verse 9:
"It is We (Allah), Who has sent down this Quran, and We will assuredly guard it against corruption"
It is important to remember that all these people who fabricate words and statements , are actually confusing those non-muslims who want to embrace the fold of islam !
Imagine if one stumbles upon a website , which says Quran is tampered with , not only is this person going to start doubting , but the person who put up such lies for just a few worldly gains , would most certainly held accountable for his malpractices!
The Quran today , is in it's original form.
Nothing has been added nor subtracted.
That is the same reason why some sects are being treated as unbelievers , for they have left the entire fold of islam!! By claiming and quoting false sources and sayings.
The Quran contains zero(0) contradictions , so many euro and US scholars have tried to find , but none have ever been successful !!
There are countless scholars in islam who have read the Quran and know its meaning , but can't find a single contradiction.. Unless of course , one picks three words from a sentence , rather than quoting an entire sentence or more !! Quran Surah should be read a whole , to understand what it says !

Starwars

Unread post by Starwars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am

think wrote:brother muslim, . Thanks fore your reply. Yes, the bohri mumineen is so much brainwashed that they even shower both the dai's and the mazoom and the mukasir with huge amounts of cash money to grant a place for them in jannah. The only reason this clergy, known as the kothar is minting from its people is because they want to keep the bohri mumineen illeterate. They think they are the only ones that can translate the quran and know the hidden meanings of some of the ayats in the quran. The children of the past dai, syedna tahir saifuddin are known as baite aali and the children of the present dai are known as baite zainee. about 500 relatives and children of both the dais are screwing the bohri mumineen big time with iron fist rules they are controlling this community. Nothing can be done to take the mumineen out of their darkness. Even pharoh ruled as god on earth and had a massive following.
Remember the Hindi song: "DAYA DIVANE LAAGAY, DUNIYA KA UNDHA CHASMA!" - Je halaal ne harram and haraam ne halaal karecheh!