Unlawful Activities

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Unlawful Activities

Post by S. Insaf » Fri May 02, 2008 5:12 am

Friends I have revieved this news item from Bhopal in Madhaya Pradesh India:
Unlawful Activities of the members of Sayedna's family
Bhopal: Recently, Amil, Bhopal, Mohd. Petiwala to buttress his own image invited Malikul-Ushtar, the son of Syedna Sahib. Malikul-Ushtar was in Ratlam and the Amil Bhopal along with his team of sycophants went to Ratlam to bring the entourage of Shahzada. There was no specific reason of his visit. Insiders believe that the poaching of animals brought Sherzada.
To cover up his unlawful activities he called on the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and felicitated him with a shawl.
Next day, he instructed his shrewd and cunning follower to serve the flesh of spotted deer. The dutiful follower to entertain the master and to eke out some favours carried out the command. He arranged poaching of the spotted deer and prepared the delectable dishes of the illegal hunting. Analyse the words and deeds of a religious leader. On one hand offering submissions before the authorities and on the other violating the established laws of the land.
The cooked dish of the spotted deer flesh was sent to the house of yet another sycophant who was noveva rich. The novvna rich didn't mention the name of the author of the dish. He floundered the purpose of cooking and serving the dish. Next day, when the senior sycophant learnt about the omission of his name, he became furious and reached the house of the junior with 40-50 anti social elements to take revenge. The whole mohalla of Aliganj (Haideri Mohalla) was put to ransom with all types of hooliganism unleashed. For some 2-3 hours, the residents got panicky. Meanwhile some well meaning persons intervened and pacified the surcharged atmosphere. Both the quarrelsome parties are the members of the Jamat Committee which manages the affairs of the community. The vulgar show established the following facts.
1) Sherzada openly and brazenly violated the laws of the land
2) Sherzada collected some 20 lacs rupees by way of salams and ziafats within 4 days. How extravagant the Bohras are
3) Sherzada didn't intervene to pacify the warring parties
4) On hearing about the incident, he left the scene of trouble scrumptiously to avoid undue publicity. The local administration allegedly paid handsome amount to hush up the matter or else why no FIR was registered and the matter was investigated. When the matter pertained to gross violation of forget laws as well as the Arms Act.

Gulf

Re: Unlawful Activities

Post by Gulf » Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 pm

It means he is lucky. and people must know about LUCK where it comes from?

Is it hidden in your deeds.

Good Luck!

Gulf

Post by Gulf » Fri May 02, 2008 8:25 pm

it is hidden in your deeds

Smart

Post by Smart » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Is there any thing done by these exploiters of the community that is completely legal?

IMHO, it would be easier to record their legal actions than illegal actions as they would be so few!

Unke pass bada ghada hain, nahin pura kothar hain, paapon se bharne ke liye waqt to lagega!

babu

Post by babu » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Change the name of this Forum...

I suggest :

" RADIO GAPPISTAAN "

any other Suggestion ???

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Mr Insaf,
Please corroborate ur allegations else dont shit nonsensical article.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 am

Mr Insaf. Its for u.

jayanti

Post by jayanti » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Mr Insaf is smart

Aarif

Post by Aarif » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Mr Insaf is smart
And you are a idiot ;)

jayanti

Post by jayanti » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 pm

and what about u?

S. Insaf

Post by S. Insaf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:24 am

" RADIO GAPPISTAAN " will be a right title for all vaizs delivered for home consumption of Dawoodis since last several years.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Mr. Insaf.
U have not answered my question.

Aarif

Post by Aarif » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 pm

and what about u?
I am SMART.. :D :D

Gulf

Post by Gulf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Originally posted by Aareef:
And you are a idiot ;)
And you are fool... should be "an idiot"

Aarif

Post by Aarif » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:38 pm

And you are fool... should be "an idiot"
Gulp,

Thanks for the correction. But read all your posts once before saying this. Because when you will read your previous posts again, you will realize that if I am a fool, you are the biggest fool on this forum. :D :D

East Africawalla

Post by East Africawalla » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:07 pm

Can we please concentrate on the thread instead of abusing each other, its becoming very childish.
The key point is people at different levels are abusing their positions for their own good and status, how do we change the mojority's thinking to takle head on this people.
At the moment nobody , i mean no one has balls to confront this at any levels.Progressives forums have just become a talking shop with no action .

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 am

The Post is rubbish. Admin should close it. No one can corrobrate or authenticate the claims of Mr. Insaf.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Admin Where are u? In hiding with Mr Insaf? I guess so?

jayanti

Post by jayanti » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:19 am

They r Blind

Smart

Post by Smart » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Interesting response of the Taheris.

OMG! they are asking for evidence, references etc. Keep up the Good Work!

Start asking for evidence, refernces and start validating information dished to you in the waez and majlises.

It is a heartening process to see at least some of them evolving ;)

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Mr OverSmart,
Please dont show ur miniscule greymatter by comparing Waaz with Mr.Insafs post. Dont drag the topic to nonsensical arguments & comparison.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Originally posted by Smart:
Interesting response of the Taheris.

OMG! they are asking for evidence, references etc. Keep up the Good Work!

Start asking for evidence, refernces and start validating information dished to you in the waez and majlises.

It is a heartening process to see at least some of them evolving ;)
So Mr Oversamrt,
I agree that ur logical & smart enough to believe this post without asking for any proof as Mr Insaf u believe that Mr Insaf can never lie and u dont need to ask him where did he got this utter shit. U only need proof of Waz , Majlis. I apprecialte ur selective inteligence.

seeker110

Post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Laws are for poor people.Loopholes are designed for rich people,so that they can avoid the Laws.
In tribal areas of Pakistan,There is cash value for every crime.
Kooffara would be similar.I am not sure?

babu

Post by babu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 am

Originally posted by S. Insaf:
" RADIO GAPPISTAAN " will be a right title for all vaizs delivered for home consumption of Dawoodis since last several years.
Kya mirchi lagee hai , :D

Smart

Post by Smart » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 am

@true bohra
Abusing me doesn't prove your contention. Calling me names doesn't make me wrong. It only proves that you and your ilk can't reason with me.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 am

@true bohra
Abusing me doesn't prove your contention. Calling me names doesn't make me wrong. It only proves that you and your ilk can't reason with me.
Mr Smart,
I dont understand your selective logic and intelligence. you digest anything dished by people whose opinions are similiar to yours without asking for any logic or truth behind them.

Smart

Post by Smart » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 am

I ask questions for all things and to everybody. Nobody is above truth, which is supreme.

I question the taheris, is because they do believe in anything dished out by the establishment.

I have nowhere stated that I accept the contention of the thread starter. But from my experience with the priestly class, it does fall into the realm of possibility.

Even if we assume for the time being that the thread starter is wrong, that does not make any of my statements wrong.

Which means that the statement that the orthodox bohras need to ask questions, not only here, but even to their priests, stands!

Is that being selective?

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 am

Is there any thing done by these exploiters of the community that is completely legal?

IMHO, it would be easier to record their legal actions than illegal actions as they would be so few!

Unke pass bada ghada hain, nahin pura kothar hain, paapon se bharne ke liye waqt to lagega!
Smart,
U come to conclusion soon. You are making statments based on ur assumptions. You are armchair gossiper relying on the hearsay of people whose opinion match your thinking.

truebohra

Post by truebohra » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:48 am

I ask questions for all things and to everybody. Nobody is above truth, which is supreme.

I question the taheris, is because they do believe in anything dished out by the establishment.

I have nowhere stated that I accept the contention of the thread starter. But from my experience with the priestly class, it does fall into the realm of possibility.

Even if we assume for the time being that the thread starter is wrong, that does not make any of my statements wrong.

Which means that the statement that the orthodox bohras need to ask questions, not only here, but even to their priests, stands!

Is that being selective?
Smart,
Its our choice to ask/not ask question to our priests. I say that we are biased towards our faith. You dont worry about that. Its the allegation that you & progressives are making towards kothar and his holiness the onus is on u to put the facts if you are leveling any allegations or else you also say that you also have a bias for the progressives and throw the mask of righteousness and neutrality.

Smart

Post by Smart » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 am

@truebohra
I am righteous, but not neutral.
The bohra priestly class is a perpetrator of tyranny as can be seen by anybody with a modicum of intelligence and sense of righteousness. I have first hand experience of their tyranny. I was prevented by them from attending my own mother's funeral.
Sitting on judgement between the Syedna and the reformist is not my cup of tea.
Another important thing is that I am nobody's advocate, especially my exploiters, unlike you.