RAASUL IMAM AL HUSSAIN

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salaar

RAASUL IMAM AL HUSSAIN

Unread post by salaar » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:39 pm

HAL MOMINUN YATASALLA....AHL KA HAAZI JULLA....RAASUL HUSSAIN E MUALLA....ALASINAAN E TAJALLA....LALAO HO KAZO KAAE....WAALAH FATAA YA HUSSAINA....YA SYEDDAS SHUHADAI. (can any momin feel content, is there any hardship as great as this that the head of Imam Hussain is lifted on the tip of a lance, and it emits noor like sun, oh immense grief, Hussain Oh Syedus Shuhada) .............. Syedna Idrees Imadduddin Maula writes in his book the details of what happened with Raasul Hussain that is the head of Maula Hussain. Muslim al Jassas says i was called by Ibn e Ziyaad for the repair work of the darrul imarat of Kufa, he says one day i was busy in the repair work when suddenly i heard loud wailing sounds, i asked my companion, he said today head of a khaarji is being bought into kufa who stood up against yazeed, i enquired about the name of the khaarji, i was told Hussain ibn Ali, i slapped my face on hearing this then washed my hands and stood in the line to see the caravan, there were 40 camels carrying the shehzadis of Maulatena Fatima and Ali Zainul Abideen was walking with them blood was dripping from his neck and he was wailing and reciting certain abeeyaats "Ae bd-ummat may Allah not flourish your fields, you didnt respect our jadd, what will you answer RasoolAllah on the day of judgment, you made us sit on bare back camels snatched our veils and dragged us to places as if we have not strengthen deen among you". Muslim says that people of kufa gave dates roti and almonds to the young children, Umme Kulsoom shouted Oh people of Kufa we are the ahl e baet of RasoolAllah, sadaqa is haraam on us, she snatched all eatables from the hands and mouth of the children, people were crying loud and loud, Umme Kulsoom said oh people of Kufa your men killed us and the women folk is wailing upon us Allah will do justice on the day of qayamat. suddenly people started shouting very loudly as the soldiers were bringing heads on lances tips, and the head of Maula Hussain was in the forefront. the face was the face of RasoolAllah and the beard was flowing in wind, as Zainab saw the raas of his brother she banged her head with the mehmal and blood started dripping which she wipes with a old handkerchief and recites "Oh the crescent which when turned into full moon faced zulm and got set aside"........... When Raasul Hussain was brought in front of Ubaidullah bin Ziyad he had a stick in his hand and started poking it and saying Oh the teeths of Abi Abdullah is very beautiful, at that time Zaid bin Arqam was sitting with him on his throne, Zaid said move your stick off, you are touching your stick on the place which i have witnessed for a long time that RasoolAllah used to kiss here, laeen ibn Ziyad replied to Zaid that you have turned insane, Zaid at once jumped down on the floor and said iam a witness that RasoolAllah used to Hasan and Hussain sit on his laps and he used to put right hand on Hussains head and left hand on Hasans head and used to say "Oh Parwardigar i leave them to your safety and in the safety of pious momineen and Ibn e Ziyad if you are a momin what have you done with the amaanat of RasoolAllah? Ibn Ziyad ordered the kaafla to move on from kufa. during travel the enemies would put the raas in a box and wherever they would stay to spent the night they would take the raas out and lift it on a lance and keep it that way throughout the night. the caravan stayed at a place where there was a hut of a christian missionary, at nisful layl the missionary saw noor emitting from the raas mubarak towards the sky, he at once approached the soldiers and enquired about it, he asked several questions like whos head is this he was replied Hussain ibn Ali, is Fatima bint RasoolAllah the mother of Hussain, soldiers said yes thats true, he said who RasoolAllah your nabi? soldiers said Naam, missionary said what a bunch of ill doers are you people, if Christ would have blessed with a son we would have taken him in our eyes, then he requested the soldiers that i can give you people 10000 deenars you take all and give the custody of this raas for one night, they consulted and agreed, the missionary gave bath to the raas mubarak applied ittar and took it into his lap and wept throughout the night, in the morning the Raahib recited kalematus shahadat, and remained in the khidmat of Imam Ali Zainul Abideen till his last breath. the soldiers reaching Damascus took out the bag of deenars and only found rags and on one side was written 'Dont consider Allah to be unaware of the ill doings of zalimeen'................ Hasham bin Mohammad quotes that when the raas was bought in the darbar of Yazeed, the ambassador of Rome was sitting with him, on knowing the identity of the head the ambassador said "Oh curse upon you curse upon your deen i swear upon Christ you are not on your deen, in one of the island in a small hut we have a hoof of the mule on which Christ used to ride, we every year go there to pay our respects and give respects as you respect your kaaba, Oh Yazeed i hereby testify that you are evil" after this that ambassador walked out of his palace never to come back. after a while yazeed ordered to lift the raas on a lance again, on seeing this all the shehzadis started crying on this laeen yazeed asked his women folk to raise their voice in joy. Al Zahri quotes that when the Raous us shuhada reached Jeeroun, Yazeed said proudly that today i have snatched back my deen from Nabi.then Yazeed ordered to take the raas to different cities to prove his victory. these raas were taken to Madina as well, at that time the aamil of madina was umro bin saeed, he enquired about the matam and wailing sounds and was told that it is been done by the women of Bani Hashim on seeing the raas of Imam Hussain, at that time laeen Marwan was present there, he said loudly expressing his enemity that "today the women of Bani Hashim are weeping just like our women wept on the day of Badar" when the raas mubarak was brought in the darbar, marwan took it in his hands and said smilingly i could feel the coldness of your raas in my hand and the red color of your eyes is great. yazeed tried his best to exhibit the raas among the masses as a symbol of his strength but very soon people came to know the reality and the zulm that he rendered on aal e mohammad due to which anger and anguish increased among the public and a revolt like situation erupted due to which Yazeed got afraid of his throne and immediately ordered to release Ali Zainul Abideen, then gave ghusal with his own hands put hanoot perfume on it placed it in a kafan and said namaz over it then he put it in a box and placed it in his haveli under a tent, after that he ordered to construct a masjid over it, all this was done to extinguish peoples anger. 50 soldiers were placed over it, the chief of those soldiers said that i was feeling restless on thinking about yazeeds zulm o sitam and was simply lying on the floor when he said i saw clouds carrying anbia a.s who went into the tent one by one, finally i saw RasoolAllah addressing "Oh my father Adam, Nouh, Ibrahim, brother Mousa and Essa look how my ummat repaid me in my children, they all shed tears and wailed on Hussain, then farishta visited and offered their services to abolish burn and bury the enemies, RasoolAllah said let them have their time now till the day of judgment, the soldier said that he saw all this with his own eyes heard everything with his own ears and in the morning ran away from yazeeds palace. The Raas mubarak was buried in the soil with the box. After a long time Ameer ul Jouyoush Moulana Badrul Jamali the minister of Imam Mustansir a.s made a zareeh and a masjid in Asqalan in a house in Baab ul Faradees where thousands used to visit, after the hiding of Imam a.s in hijri 548 the britishers attacked syria, and the egyptian government got worried that britishers would not respect raas ul Hussain therefore the egyptian minister Saleh Ruzbuk send his special men to dig the raas mubarak and send it to Cairo on 8th jamadil akhir sunday 548 hijri.and kept in a masjid in baab e zoilah for a few days till a zareeh was made in the Imami Haveli in turbat e zafran near baab e daelam, where the raas mubarak was given ghusal kafan and perfumed and then again buried there. it is said that when the Raas mubarak was excavated from Asqalan fresh blood was witnessed and the fragrance of kastoori was emitting from it. the Raas mubarak is buried in the same haveli in which 13 Imam a.s from Imam Abdullah al Mastoor to Imam Aamir a.s are buried. Historian Al Maqreezi says that when Malik Nasir Salahuddin Ayubi captured cairo and the haveli he was told that a custodian of haveli is aware of all the treasures lying in the haveli, that guard was made to wear iron cap filled with poisonous scorpions and insects so that to make him speak, this was tried three times but he remained safe and nothing happened to his head instead those snakes and insects perished, he said it is because when the raas mubarak was brought from Asqalan he had the honour to carry the box on his head which is saving him, Malik Nasir admitted his mistake and released him. a glittering zareeh has been erected by our community in Cairo on Raas ul Hussain.

salaar

Re: RAASUL IMAM AL HUSSAIN

Unread post by salaar » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:10 am

it is interesting to note that raas ul Hussain was excavated from asqalan after 487 years of the incident of karbala and buried in Cairo about 887 years back.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Jabir Bin Abdullah Al Ansari was from among the very close ashaab of RasoolAllah, Jabir was bestowed with a long life and he had the privilege of witnessing the period of RasoolAllah, Maula Ali. Imam Hasan and Imam Hussain. RasoolAllah gave Jabir the basharat that he would live long to witness the period of Imam Hussain and asked Jabir "Oh Jabir! do the ziarat of my son Hussain, his ziarat is equivalent to doing 100 Haj" RasoolAllah further said "ALA WA INNA QABR AL HUSSAIN E ALA TURATIN MIN TURAIL JANNAH" that is Qabar of Hussain is on one of the hills of jannat. Jabir was not happy when Imam Hasan did peace treaty with Muawiya as he was a diehard muhib of ahl e bait and knew the evil intentions of bani ummaiya, on this Imam Hasan asked Jabir do you wish to meet RasoolAllah and learn from him whether i have made the right choice on this Jabir immediately agreed with the neeyat of having the saadat of the ziarat of RasoolAllah, with the dua of Hasan Imam RasoolAllah appeared in the noor and told Jabir that are you doubting my sons decision Jabir, he is on Haq, Jabir was blessed with the tajalli of RasoolAllah, after the incident of Karbala Jabir was very aged, he visited Karbala Mualla did ghusal on river Furaat, changed his clothes, put ittar and started walking bare foot towards qabar al Hussain, in other rivaayats it is mentioned that Jabir started moving towards the qabar on his knees and covered a long distance like that till he reached the qabar, on reaching there Jabir loudly chanted AllahoAkbar and fainted, when he regained consciousness he recited a salaam on qabr e Hussain,.............ASSALAM O ALEKUM YA AAL ALLAHE WA SIFWATAHO WA KHAIRATAHO MIN KHALQEHI.........................................................................QATALALLAHO QATILEEKA WA ZALIMEEKA WA SABBEKA MINAL AWWALEENA WAL AAKHIREEN.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:06 am

VERY WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE. TRILLIONS OF SALAM ON IMAM HUSSAIN A.S. AND 72 MARTYERS OF KARBALA.

freebhora

Unread post by freebhora » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 am

What a big piece of blasphemy:
"Oh Jabir! do the ziarat of my son Hussain, his ziarat is equivalent to doing 100 Haj"

Islam completed at the time of rasul SAW and all these fitnati things happened after hence NO bearing to Islam.

Salar you should stop spreading such white lies as RasulAllah SAW has made jannah forbidden on people who spread lies in name of Rasul Allah SAW , atleast give a reference such that the full blame wont fall on you but on the reference if it is false!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:53 am

You ignorant Wahabi "freebhora" you are one of the lanati follower of Banu Ummaiyah. You are born haters of Panjatan Pak A.S. & Rasool-e-Allah SAW.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:21 am

Don't worry freebohra you have also been allotted a particular time period like iblees after that truth will be exposed on your face

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:45 am

salaar wrote:Don't worry freebohra you have also been allotted a particular time period like iblees after that truth will be exposed on your face
Bro Salaar the crap's name is not freebohra he is freebhora.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 am

iam sorry for the spelling it has to be a bhora instead of bohra.