Seattle, USA

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
wise_guy

Seattle, USA

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am

think

Re: Seattle, USA

Unread post by think » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:36 pm

greetings, community of Redmond; be well informed that building of this so called mosque will play havoc on your community. first of all it is not a muslim mosque as such. It is more like a trading center where the bhaisahebs and the upper echelons con people out of money. If at all the mosque is built , spaces inside the mosque (2ftx 5ft), which in essence is God;s house will be sold to members of this community.Their so called religious leader goes around killing elephants and lions and only entertains people with a lot of money. They also practice F.G.M. on little girls and this place would become an avenue for women folks to bring their little girls for F.G.M. Yes, since it is a hush hush so called mosque every muslim would not be allowed to pray . Rest assured there will be more food and dining nights than actual prayer nights. If this Rasheed who is in the picture , the same guy whose father is in yemen then I rest my case. I would ardently request the local community to think twice before permitting this hoodwinking the local community, mosque building project.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello Think bhai,
Are you sending the letter to the City? You may want to attach news paper reports and Court proceedings.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am

someone please do the needful. I do not have the newspaper cuttings .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 am

think wrote:someone please do the needful. I do not have the newspaper cuttings .
Well if you reside in Seattle, you have to do it or find some one from that area to do it
Here is the email address of the Redmond Reporter
http://www.redmond-reporter.com/contact_us/
Furthermore look at the city and you will have contact information for the elected officials and just send them all the information
Here is the link
http://www.redmond.or.us/city-hall/city-council
Here is the copy of the letter sent to City of Tampa with pictures attachments from this forum
Hello City Councilors
9:00 a.m. File No. E2014-15
Presentation of commendation celebrating the arrival of the new head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community from India. - (Original motion initiated by Reddick-Cohen on June 12, 2014.)
On Thursday June 26th, Councilman Reddick will be issuing commendation and felicitating Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin at 9.00 AM at City Hall without his presence. Mr Muffadal Saifuddin is a disputed head of Dawoodi Bohra, a small sect of Islam. His succession is now being challenged in Indian courts
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-d ... ay-1983113
Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin and his followers are involved in hunting of wild and endangered animals in Zambia. Furthermore he and his appointed people have been charged in Australia with performing FGM.
These are just a few examples of charges , they have also been involved in excommunication of sect members back in India and sub continent.
In light of these serious charges and allegation, it is very inappropriate for an elected official to honor such people. I hope you would consider absenting from this ceremony.
A concerned citizen

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Just in this forum, you will find copy of news papares describing forced money collections in LA, Godhra, Calcutta, Khandwa, the Delhi Supreme Court order regards to Fatwas, FMG court case in Sydney. The articles in Hindi and Gujarati can be summarized. There is a picture of long line in Karachi for the forced payment. The money collected is than laundered. Also others can help. Asghar bhai Vasanwala is one.

This can deprive the residents of a place to worship. However, one does not need a masjid for that. The community needs a place to socialize. Consider a club house instead which does not a have a unhygienic system of thaal

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:53 pm

With the help of al how about creating a dossier of Muffy. He is fully and totally responsible for the acts of his agents. This also can come handy when he comes to the US and wooes politicians to get fake titles. May be the State Dept. Can deny a visa and also send his Amils packing home.

The dosier should not be too long. The media references and pictures (lions and elephant) should be there to establish the authencity.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:11 am

Until and unless people dont realize or open their eyes nothing can happen. I mean taking help from government may restrict them to their location or country but then they will find some other way to loot people.

I know making people realize is very tough especially in our case where people cannot see the wrong act of our leaders even though its clearly visible from naked eyes but this is the only way i suppose.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:13 pm

here is a chapter of the quran that gives examples from adam to noah to loot to salih, they all state ' i am just a messenger from allah, a warner to you.so obey me and I ask no reward for this ,my reward is from the Almighty Allah and what does our representative of Allah say; give me give me give me. Give me rolls royce, give me ziafat, give me diamond watches, give me private plane, give me animals to shoot and give my bhaisahebs a nice place to live for them and their family, give them free mobile phones, give them lots of money in salams and najwa, give them car and pay their electric and phone bils, give them plane tickets and free food etc, etc etc.