all religion have lost there real meaning

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fisherman

all religion have lost there real meaning

Unread post by fisherman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

yaa Imam uz zamaan please come soon,we are in great trouble,we need a saviour a true hujjatullah

Ameen Inshallah Ameen

fisherman

Re: all religion have lost there real meaning

Unread post by fisherman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 am

money has become GOD for religious leaders.poorers are losing life.

Yaa Imam al ajal al ajal

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 am

Depending on Imam, Messiah, Saviour or Mahdi or whatever is not going to solve the problem. The Imam has been away for a few hundred years and the possibility that he will come now or even in our life, is small.

We need to get over this Mai-Baap syndrome. It is this delusion that has given us the Shafeeq Bawa, whose real sons and grandsons have been extorting the gullible.

As Iqbal says,
"Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle
Khuda bande se ye poochhe bataa teri razaa kya hai"

Or as Hindus say, "Apna haath, Jagannath" (Our hand - Master of the World)

Or the English saying,
"God helps, those who help themselves"

Human

Unread post by Human » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 am

^
Well said Smart. I keep wondering what will happen after this moula? Question number one is who will take the throne? I've also got a feeling that things will get worse if the likes of Mufaddalbhai saheb took over. Thoughts?

TBG

Unread post by TBG » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 am

Agree completely with Smart.

I also think even if so called Imam, Messiah appears out of somewhere, who is going to confirm that he is the real Imam/Messiah. The community leaders can conspires to present anyone as the Imam. Does that really make him the true Imam?. I wonder that Do if the Imam exists why is he still in the hiding. Does he not see the need to appear to make the wrong right?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am

@Human
What will happen after this moula?
I feel there will be a tussle. The thieves are bound to fight over the booty. There will be a lot of mud thrown around and some of it is bound to stick. Later, there will be compromises worked out so as not to lose the entire gold mine. The evidence for the compromise not being worked out till now can be seen from the fact that the nass has not been done yet.

@TBG
Yes, agree with you. Even if the Imam comes, who is to authenticate him? It is the present dai and his establishment that will do so. Observing their methodology, it is clear that they will not authenticate somebody who can jeopardise their interests.

So Bro Fisherman, stop looking for the Imam. Even the 51st Dai said so in the court of law, that the Imam is a fiction. Nobody is coming to save you.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 am

When the Imam will come how much richer will he be!! I dont know since when the salam of Imamuz zaman is collected?

I heard a Sayri recently, making a little change and reproducing here.

શુકર હે તુમકો તો લુંટેરે ને લુટા હૈ.

પર હમેતો ર્ધમ કે થેકેદારોને લુટા હે.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 am

Organized religion is the biggest fraud on this planet! It is a human invention which is now in the hands of the so-called priests who make good use of it to enforce their control and become rich and powerful by the day.

Religion is only in place to benefit the clergy... If only the majority understand this simple truth, we would have a clean environment and a hassle-free life.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

I have already said this in some earlier thread:
Madam Aloo Dastoor, a learned lady from Parsee Priestly family once told me that "Our Parsee Community under various Parsee Panchayats is well-organised but our Parsee religion is disorganized. That is the secrete of our grand success. We are only 80,000, less than a lakh in the world but our achievements are unmatched. Our Dasturs (priests) are under control of the Pachayats and they do not charge a pie for their religious services to the community. They earn their livelihood through their business, service etc and do not depend on the community.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

when will our bohri mullah's learn this lesson that they should not depend on the small jamaats to feed the mullah and his family and pay all their bills. The bohri mullah's and amils should also find a job or do business to earn their living, and feed their family, just like the parsi mullah"s.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

^
They will not voluntarily give up easy money and mind boggling control, unless the slaves themselves rise up and demand it. A very important operative principle in such situation is that no tyranny has given up their power on their own.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I agree with you all brothers ...... especially Bros Smart and Like Minded.

Bro LM and I have been saying all along that today Religion is the root cause of all the problems and in itself is a great divide. The clever and coward use religion as a tool to amass wealth and power and rule the slaves and idiots.

YES, Slaves have to wake up and cut the chains, there will be NO saviour ........ there is NO Imam or Mahdi or Christ .... you have to help yourself ......... sooner you understand this, better for you.

After Burhanuddin ....... there will be fights but yes there will be compromises as who wants to kill the chicken who lays golden eggs??!!! It is upto us to WAKE UP ....... and for cheap and petty amils, why would they bother, they are doing their job and earning their bread, so why on earth would they oppose the system ........ this is a job where the employee lives like an employer ........!!!!!!!!