is sunni creating problem in india

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
WiseBohra

is sunni creating problem in india

Unread post by WiseBohra » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Dear brother and sister
need your views and opinions,as is it the sunni is creating a problem in india,first the sunni is is not intigrating like Bohras,agakhanis,shia ithnastri.it seems sunnis look to pakistan and that is a problem, in sunni the illeteracy is very high.most of the time children go to madrassas and where fundamental doctorine influenced them.
in gujarat sunni is living in extreme of poverty like other parts of india.the achievement of sunni in in india is in film industries.
sunni molvi and mullahs is creating problem by like Deobandis where hate doctorine is taught in madressas.
in gujarat end Dec 07 state election Narendra modi wil be re elected as chief minister of gujarat,he is master of propaganda and deception with state information ministry he uses his propaganda.half of it is base on lies.dalit Hindus,muslims christians will suffer rich Hindus will go with Narendra Modi the Thugs.police will be in his pocket and suddenly his huge poster will start to appear every where the dictator always do that<Hitler did the same hitler cme to power through democracy.
congress govt in central is weak,They should brought modi to justice but their hands are covered in blood in 1984 when indira gandhi was assasinated and hindu mob ruthlessley slaughter many sikhs and polce stood by.
Bohras are usually congress supporter but now they are in dilemma there is considerable pressure from BJP high command on bohra high riechey to support them. sultan mohammed burhaddin has no choice to support BJP agakhnis,ithnastri and other minority is leaving gujarat for good.muslim will suffer no job in local authority or goverment hindu is usually very tolerant of other faith but now it is changing.after 60 years of independence muslim in india are not strong community, congress has used muslim for their own muslim vote bank.By now we muslim in india should have strong secular oriented political party, what ever muslim we are, we should have by now strong representation in local govt,state and central goverment. The jews every where they are minority they have got very strong representation in political arena.
sunni shouldn't create mini pakistan and Ghetto in India Muslims enjoy indian secularism for 60 years more rights than muslim country however the opportunities has been missed.
What if BJP comes with very stronmg majority in 17 months time!! Bjp has no regard for Human Rights when the govt set commission, it report BJP tear up throw up in Bin,that what happen in Bombay riots i think it happen in 1993 Sive Sena and BJP Didn't what to know.
These so called BJP,Shiv SENA they are just power hungry politicians,they are corrupt and dangerous and stupid they think they are patriotic they are not when they will come to power they start filling their pockets muslims of india 148 million of them have to unite and to be more active in politics and sunni should more intigrate in india than create mini pakistan.pakistan is also creating problem as indirectly lots of monies coming through funding is going to Mdressasas in india preaching Wahabism.
i felt very distress when muslims in Gujarat were massacre in 2002 by Modi the Butcher stood by police stood by while modi mobs were killing muslims.
The Bohras were the the victims and injured party many bohras lost their lives their shops their business and we are the tax payers through the businesses.
wasalaam

anajmi

Re: is sunni creating problem in india

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:48 pm

In the end, it will be only the sunnis who will rise up to fight Hindu extremism. The bohras, the Ismailis will all be running and hiding and paying the butchers to save their hides. Unfortunately for the Bohras and the Ismailis, the butchers don't care if you are a shia or a sunni.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:28 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
In the end, it will be only the sunnis who will rise up to fight Hindu extremism. The bohras, the Ismailis will all be running and hiding and paying the butchers to save their hides. Unfortunately for the Bohras and the Ismailis, the butchers don't care if you are a shia or a sunni.
Dear Jotishi (Anajmi),

A precise date and time would really help ;) . What will the "sunnis" fight them with? Bring a dagger to a gunfight? Why do you always think of fights and battles and an opportunity to declare jihad. Easy way to jannah? Can they fight it some other way? How about arming with education, for starters. How about diplomacy, how about dishing out treatment to hindus you would want in return for yourselves.

As for Ismailis, including bohras, I dont think you would have to worry about them. The example of East Pakistan and Uganda are right in front of you, lest you ignore. Worry about your own flock.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 pm

quote:

"...the butchers don't care if you are a shia or a sunni."

For once you were right. Because of stupidity of your flock we are targetted too. But we Ismailis have always been able to bounce back from this kind of atrocities. History is full of instances of Ismailis being persecuted but we always surfaced with more strength and resolve.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:35 pm

Respected Morons 'wisebohra' & 'pardesi',
Now that you have commented the way you have abouve, I cannot but stop myself from stating that its these Sunnis who fight when the pressure is on, the Bohras and the Ismailis run off and take shelter in eighter behind the 'rida' or the Ismaili skirt at the respective homes. Its these citisized Sunnis who loose their lives and share blood when needed. Here in Baroda when we the 'Sunni's' work during the rehabilitation and during the riots,,,,,,we dont see no Ismailis around us, or the Bohras at the Hospitals or at the 'Trauma Wards'. These 'trouble Maker Sunni's' are the one who give up their lives in saving the attack on the 'Mohallahs', these Sunni are the ones who face the atrocities and the wrath of the police and stand in line when the 'Muslims in General' are fired upon by the police. Which Bohra or Ismaili gets locked up for 'defence' againt the government or Police aggression,,,,,,, 'NO-ONE'
Admin,,,,,,,,Please end this topic at once,,,,,or these guys are going be on the receiving end.
Save the Forum from this 'Distructive Topic' and warn people like 'wisebohra' and 'pardesi'
Please do it for the better of the forum.
This could be the beginning of a bitter battle of words.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 pm

Unwise Bohra,,,,,
I guess you never had tasted the 'Riot-pill' ever in your life. Or maybe never have seen the trouble that the 'Muslims in General' irrespective of any sect go through during carnages such as 2002. Please, Please stop this topic and urge others to do it,,,,,,,
Belive me, This will leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 pm

Pardesi Pig,,,,,,,Please shut up,
Have u ever seen a 7 year old girl raped and bleed from places you wouldnt Imagine
-No Ismaili picked her up from that place
Have u ever seen a nude lady sitting and screaming in the middle of the road with splinters of rotton wood gushed into her private parts
-No Ismaili helped her to the hospital
Have you ever seen a 15 day old child de-hydrated for about 2 days and lying with eyes open with no tears left in body to flow out
-No Ismaili ever took him home
Have you ever untied a father who was tied on a door and forced to watch his daugthers being raped and then breasts cut off
-No Ismaili ever helped him
Have you ever told a sprinting and screaming mother that all three of her little children are poked and pearched upon a trident and are hanging 'spine broken' on the top of the trident
-No Ismaili can ever do it
You cant even think of it,,,,,,only Sunnis were there to help and console and donate blood, and adopt children and marry widows, and donate money, and adopt villages, and to set up hospitals, and to set up mass marriages and remarriages.
Where were u 'perdesi',,,,,,,,,,enjoying your sisters wedding with a Non Muslim somewhere in Canada or U.S. or Europe ?

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:23 pm

Admin,,,,,,,,Please end this topic at once,,,,,or these guys are going be on the receiving end

Please do it for the better of the forum.
This could be the beginning of a bitter battle of words

Please, Please stop this topic and urge others to do it,,,,,,,
Belive me, This will leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

MF,

Why are you asking the Admin to stop the topic when you yourself are posting every 10 mins, 3 consecutive times?

Are you only interested in heaping abuses on Ismailis? How about trying to answer the question by Porus on another thread?
http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 000679;p=3

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:56 pm

MFN,

Very brave sunnis helping everyone, taking advantage of widows, abusing children...

sorry sorry - see my spellchecker and grammar checker changed some of the above sentence even when I was trying to repeat what you wrote hehehe

But yaar how all this possible - according to your hadith I posted in another thread sunnis have less guts then non-muslims - sunni 1 gut kafirs 7 guts - so Ismaili not kafirs then?

Hehehehe

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Muslim,

The question was answered, go and read.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:36 pm

Anajmi,

No it wasn't.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 pm

Muslim,

Yes it was. However, if you are looking for an answer that agrees with you, you won't get it.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:00 pm

Anajmi,

You may be a little blind, but there was no response from MF to Porus on that thread.

As for your opinion, I couldn't give a rats arse. The question was for MF, not you.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 pm

Dear Nephew,

It was indeed a sad event in the life of those who suffered in the Gujarat riots and also those in other parts of the country. But it was not limited to the ones who were brutalised but extended to those who witnessed it and also everyone during the aftermath.

Your argument, although very touching, missed the most important point and that was that Ismailis were among the ones who were brutalised and murdered. Your concern was only limited to the ones YOU saw and decided to ignore the suffering of Bohras and Ismailis who had to defend with whatever was at their disposal without any Sunni coming to help.

"Have u ever seen a 7 year old girl raped......"

No I haven't my friend. Have you? and if so why were you not their to help that poor child? Why blame Ismailis.

"Have u ever seen a nude lady sitting......"

No my brother but where were you when she was being attacked in such a manner?

My answer is pretty much the same for every allegation you have against the Ismailis. Like the father tied to the door and daughter raped in front of his eyes. I am very sorry my friend, really, but could you stop it?

We can go on for ever pointing fingers at each other but the fact remains that the victims were helpless as everyone was trying to save their own but please do not blame anyone for not being able to help.

The "sunnis" showed up, according to you, after the damage was done and tried to do the best they could to pick up the pieces and Allah will reward them in this life and the hereafter.

The lesson learned in 2002 is that the muslims in India need a leadership, a voice from among themselves not a voice that teaches hatred but one that teaches the morals and gives them strength by teaching pluralistic views and understanding of other religions also. It starts with education, not just religious but secular as well. The other option is mass migration which may not happen in time.

You also chose to call me a pig, which is fine with me. I forgive you for that. When the above event took place I was here in the US and was very sad to see the images in the media.

We all suffered that day. Not only "sunnis". But you haven't learned anything from that. You and your partners still talk about battles, fights, wars and jihad. Nobody wins in wars. Everyone loses. Try to come up with something that will make a difference. The Prophet's example is in front of us. It worked then and it will work even now.

May Allah grant you peace if you were one of those who suffered in the riots.

Salaam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Muslim,

Do you really want to go down this path again? The question was from porus to MF, why do you give a rat's arse?

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 am

Because Porus asks some good questions.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:21 am

Pardesi,
I was present there when all that happened and along with other Muslims I was invlolved in the 'Team Work' which aided and helped on all the counts that I have narrated above,
Its a pity, u were not there nor were any Ismailis around.
Even if u were there, U woulndt have stepped out of your house.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:25 am

Muslim, (if u r a Muslim),
U blind Moron, read carefully why I had requested the Administrator to close the topic down. U just stepped in without reading and started the 'defence' which was not asked for.
How Ignorant.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:44 am

MFN

You live in Gujarat don't you? Or did you go there especially to help with the aftermath of the troubles. As for you being part of the Team I guess in an emergency it is all hands to the deck - the captain cannot be fussy! I repeat Pardesi's point - did you actually witness any of the events yourself or are you simply reporting what was related to you? If you were an eye-witness then clearly you put your own safety ahead of the plight of the and the father and the...

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:07 am

Dr Prithipal, Professor of Comparative Religion, University of Alberta, Canada has categorically observed: 'Muslims will only live as an oppressive majority and in turbulent minority'. This is because of the supremacy and paramountcy of the Islamic Jihad.

Threats of violence, loot, murder and rape of Hindu people all familiar tools of terrorism have become a routine thing in the Indian Kashmir today.

'India has been experiencing terrorism for hundreds of years. Even the so-called Moghul King Akbar-the-Great had killed 30,000 to 40,000 innocent Hindus in one day'. 14,000 young Hindu girls had to immolate themselves in fire in a city named Chittor in Rajasthan in India when Hindu soldiers were not able to defend the honor of their womenfolk against the barbarian Islamic forces. 1,00,000 Hindu prisoners in one day were put to death by Timur-the-Terrible.

The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels of India ever since the Arab conquest of Sind in 712 AD.

Muslims have killed 120 million human beings around the globe (including 40 million Hindus in India alone). .

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:08 pm

Muslims have killed 120 million human beings
And the source of this mazing statistic? Is that in 1400 years or what? And final question - are you a human being?

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:25 pm

i am more human than most muslims hehehehe

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Muslim,
Because Porus asks some good questions.
Yes, but then you are not looking for answers are you?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Gud,
Muslims have killed 120 million human beings
Now we truly know the value of everything you state.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:27 am

Nobigotry,
I was there and I saw it all. So I guess u r answered and to add to it. If you would have been there, I am sure u would have then had a wet wet pants (if u wear them at all, cos I presume u must be wearing a skirt, the way u go around on this forum) :D

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:05 am

Originally posted by Muslim-First Nephew:
Nobigotry,
I was there and I saw it all. So I guess u r answered and to add to it. If you would have been there, I am sure u would have then had a wet wet pants (if u wear them at all, cos I presume u must be wearing a skirt, the way u go around on this forum) :D
Dear Nephew,

If you were there and saw it all, could you please share with us the account first hand. How it started and when and what kind of role did you play in trying to save as many as possible. Or did you just run away to save your a*s and "saw it all" from behind the closed doors and came out only after it was all over.

I sympathize with you if you were one of the victims/sufferers that day and am willing to praise you for any kind of role you played to help fellow muslims but the way you keep insisting "I was there" and "saw it all" makes me think you are exagerating about your role and downplaying others.

You should be proud if you actually put your own life on the line to help others but telling others that they would have pissed in their pants if they were there - is hypocritical in my opinion. Are you using the events of 2002 to make yourself look better than the others?

Now would you share with us what you "saw" and what you DID?

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers on this board. May Allah give us all better understanding of each other and tolerance for others. Ameen.

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 am

bhai mfn - regale us with your brave acts to save as many victims as you could - ever seen programme bandalbazz on tv - in the trailer they show people sitting round a fire and boast about their heroics - one boasts of taking on terrorists. then there is animal roar in the background and all run away. did you provide idea for the trailer.

the real heros were the victims themselves on both sides - people like u were just there to make capital

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 pm

Gursevak Paaji,
"bandalbaazz" hehehehe
Kya compare shompare kiya hai tusi.....Waah mazza aagayaji

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:31 pm

Turbo paji,

actually we are being very harsh on mfn - the man witnessed rape, breasts being cut off, man being tied up, woman getting splintered and he did not even scream. puttar is made of solid material - filmonbi aise hero nahi milte.

seriously i am sorry that any of this happened - even anecdotes bring tears to the eyes.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 pm

I presume u must be wearing a skirt, the way u go around on this forum
MFNutter - you are confusing me with your rustoms from Lal Masjid. Come to think of it you have only surfaced after those brave wahabis escaped wearing burkhas. You are not one of them trying to establish a new identity - what better cover than to pretend to have been in India all these years. And the bravado, condensing all those horror stories into one eyewitness account, could be the mind trying to mitigate the guilt of having scampered away dressed as a woman. Aha it all falls into place now - lage raho mullah lage raho.