QURESH EZZIFRONT MEN OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
INFORMER1

QURESH EZZIFRONT MEN OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

Unread post by INFORMER1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 am

ONE OF MY CLOSE FRND SPOKE TO ME RECENTLY ABOUT EZZI FAMILY AND LIAISON WITH DAWAT DO ANYONE HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THERE SECRET AGREEMENT WITH DAWAT

TICKETING FRAUDSTER

PASSES SCAM

BIZ FULL INVESTMENT OF OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

ALL MONEY HE IS USING IS OF DAWAT

AND MORE

PLS ADD

haqqun nafs

Re: QURESH EZZIFRONT MEN OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 am

if you can speak english and off your caps button it will be much more easier to understand what you are trying to say :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm

HN
In your posting posted at 4.00 AM ON OTHER THREAD you asked people not to visit this website and the above posting was posted by you at 11.04 AM 7 hours later
What a Hypocrate you are YOu are like true kothari, DO WHAT I TELL YOU NOT WHAT I DO? You tell people not to visit while you keep on doing
Cannot get away from this real and free forum can you?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm

omabharti wrote:HN
In your posting posted at 4.00 AM ON OTHER THREAD you asked people not to visit this website and the above posting was posted by you at 11.04 AM 7 hours later
What a Hypocrate you are YOu are like true kothari, DO WHAT I TELL YOU NOT WHAT I DO? You tell people not to visit while you keep on doing
Cannot get away from this real and free forum can you?
that is why i have named him HAGGAN NUSF, because he does everything (incl. haggun) nus-nus or nisf, ie. in halves or so-so... even his brain matter is so-so..

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm

This HN guy never told his alter ego guy_sam to write in english. Hypocrisy is abde culture. Say something and do something else, just like their master. "Hame kahiye tem karo, kariye tem na karo."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm

INFORMER1 wrote:ONE OF MY CLOSE FRND SPOKE TO ME RECENTLY ABOUT EZZI FAMILY AND LIAISON WITH DAWAT DO ANYONE HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THERE SECRET AGREEMENT WITH DAWAT

TICKETING FRAUDSTER

PASSES SCAM

BIZ FULL INVESTMENT OF OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

ALL MONEY HE IS USING IS OF DAWAT

AND MORE

PLS ADD
There are scores of other bohras who have business interests with various shazadas. The late Shaukat Sarkar who was murdered in broad daylight was funded by a couple of mola's sons. Burhanudin saab had also visited his place for ziafat inspite of Shaukat running a liqour bar in his hotel at bandra.

The other famous bohras who have business interest with syedna's sons are the Ramakdawalas of dubai, flamingo of africa, saifee haji from mumbai, Yusuf Chawala (Champion Tea Mart) from mumbai.

Syedna's youngest son Lamak has a huge glass business in mumbai near Mazgaon and one Shabbir bhaisaab, the brother of syedna is into big time imports. A few years back when sugar was under OGL, he had imported a few shiploads of sugar. He is assumed to be the richest after syedna himself.

The current Mazoon Khuzemabhai saab is also filthy rich as he has got double benefit. Firstly he is the son of Late Taher Saifuddin saab due to which he has inherited a sizable wealth and secondly his father-in-law (I forget his name) was the owner of around 100 buildings in mumbai. Mazoon's wife is his only child due to which mazoon again inherited huge wealth.

ATH

Unread post by ATH » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Syedna's youngest son Lamak
Syedna does not have a son by the name Lamak. Do some more research.

INFORMER1

Re: QURESH EZZI FRONT MEN OF SHAZADA MOFADDAL BAISAHEB

Unread post by INFORMER1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

Hey Pls be productive and stop pulling each others socks

Yes many are involved that's not a case and its not bad also to do business

But this family and Quresh is a crook who s exploiting and also involve in smuggling and illicit activity's but no one raises the voice bec is to big

Does big people get away bec people cant raise the voice

wake wake wake up then only we can do better reform by just blaming Dawat we are not succeeding we should all join hands and create a better environment and also we need clean people to work

Remb its we the masses who make them powerful and then we only get scared of them that's funny