what is current rate?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
simple

what is current rate?

Unread post by simple » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 am

can some one tell me what is current rate for becoming mulla ,shiekh ,nkd ,mkd etc etc and for jayafaat in india and in abroad?
and it is possible to become amil ,shaezada or maulana by this money way?

taheri786110

Re: what is current rate?

Unread post by taheri786110 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 am

simple wrote:can some one tell me what is current rate for becoming mulla ,shiekh ,nkd ,mkd etc etc and for jayafaat in india and in abroad?
you ppl will definitely go in hell

simple

Unread post by simple » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 am

taheri786110 wrote:
you ppl will definitely go in hell
why mirchi lagi ??? ok than prove me wrong by making one only example.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 pm

simple wrote:can some one tell me what is current rate for becoming mulla ,shiekh ,nkd ,mkd etc etc and for jayafaat in india and in abroad?

this question is akin to asking an underworld don what is his rate for taking supari or ladies of the night their service charges.... :roll: :?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:50 pm

The current going rate for a sheikh is Rs.52 lacs minimum and for a mulla it is Rs.27 lacs minimum. The ziafat rate is around Rs.1.52 crore minimum plus the lacs spent on salams to the dai's entourage accompanying him plus the lavish food which one cannot find even in a 7 star hotel.

simple

Unread post by simple » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 am

sir i think this is very funny question but any minimum criteria of Islamic knowledge are required ?????

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

sir i think this is very funny question but any minimum criteria of Islamic knowledge are required ?????
If the teachings of Burhanuddin and Ilk are any indication, then it appears very little knowledge of Islam is required.
In fact there is only one requirement: Cash. Lots of cash.
A shrewd and calculating disposition helps to land the position. Must be able to verbally manipulate subjects, psychologically dominate anyone,
and be willing to bully others.
Additional requirements:

1. Must be wiling to perform sajdaa to a live man.
2. Maintains a large and obnoxious dari.
3. Must succumb to regular, predictable schedule of repetitive messages.
4. Must never say no.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm

simple wrote:sir i think this is very funny question but any minimum criteria of Islamic knowledge are required ?????
Look at all the shiekhs around you and see how many of them have even the basic Islamic knowledge and/or passed from any madarsa or jamea. You will notice that over 90% are cash rich bohras only.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 am

Forget about Islamic knowledge , the biggest criteria is you shouldnt have a thoughtful mind!
Imagine if someone has it , can he sit listening to meaningless majlis 4 times a week for 3 hours each?

simple

Unread post by simple » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 pm

why kothar are not selling jannat seat ???? :twisted: :twisted:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

simple wrote:why kothar are not selling jannat seat ????
Off Course they are........ What are the sheikh, mullas titles for ? The mulla will get an upscale apartment, the sheikh will get a villa and the one who gives ziafat will get a ranch for himself !!! However the palace will be reserved for the SULTAN and his extended family.