Reformists and their Social Life

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Re: Reformists and their Social Life

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:11 am

S.Insaf

More useful material for your kind perusal, written by your long lost brother (pimpo,sicko, fustro & despo combined)...

So next time you point figure !!!!!!! BEWARE
Originally posted by tahir:
Originally posted by AlBird:

See the generosity of our Dawat. Masahallah. Aka Moula (TUS) always mentions in his waez that i am looking after people who look up to me AND ALSO those who are looking up against me. Only a true Dai of Rasullah (SAW) can show such miracles.
Apparently 'your' dawat is very generous in begging for money from 'us' at the drop of a topi.

Masha allah! The 'true' dai wants people to give him orgasmic pleasure everytime by smooching his thighs and paying him for it too (in adads of 252,552,752 etc.).

The prophet would be really proud of the 'true' dai if at all Islam had a provision for the post called 'dai'.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:47 am

Pig and Bird.

First... Mosque is not the property of your Syedna and goons which includes people like you.

Second: You are finding your kitchen too hot, thats why everytime you step out and creep on this board like a cockroach with your crappy posts.

Third: Pig's advice is good for people like you, after all you both are at par with each other. Remember birds of the same feather flock together.

Learn to remain grateful for being allowed to post here. I guess your actual place is in the toilets of saifee mahal.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:04 am

And what i read from other threads even PROG's DON'T LIKE YOU SO MUCH... Posted by Albird

You are running away with your imagination :D

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:49 am

I have noticed that every one of us on the borad keep on digressing from the topic and come to mudslinging on each other, no matter who starts it. I mean, we all are grown up individuals and we dont need to condescend to this level.
We can atleast be civil in the way we speak and debate and argue on our points.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:38 am

I fully agree with you...

The orthodox on board (pig,frog,bird,truebohra,gulf) when cornered, deliberately divert the attention by targetting someone with filth.

They just have no answers or a logical explanation for the topics discussed here and hence the only way out for them to reduce their frustration is foul language.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 am

We have NEVER and EVER used foul language
and did not try to derail any topic from it's original track.

Regards

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:28 am

Dear Like minded....

lets not start blaming each other that who starts it and who comes to what. The bottomline remains that such foul language and calling each other names is not going to help us anyways, nor does it take us any where.
If orthos(as u put them) come to mudslinging, let them do, or may be we can ask admin to look into this....

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:41 pm

yesterday evening my friend met a progressive family.. not all family beleive in so called progress.. they are attending and regularly.. waaz, majalis, jaman, sabak, wajebat, ejamaat card, etc. he asked why you are like this ?? should be like that na.. they said ahya nay jayye to kya jaisu?.. hamaare kon sanghrse? we will be in mess then...

Hamne su!!! all are welcome! :)

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 pm

@gulf - your question:
My Queston to prgressives
How do you maintain your social status?

We don't have to maintain our status. We are already in the higher realm. Which emancipated human being would wan't to go into slavery again?