Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#541

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 am

Oh please dont dare to compare these corrupt with Imam Hussain.

Dont you understand that these parasites enjoyed power and money for 50 years. Got green cards and properties in US from people money for long 50 years?

Dont you see these people kept mum even when many wrong practices where going on in dawat for long time?

As soon as they saw that now they have no chance to milk community any more they quickly became the oppressed one.

Please check the history and facts.

yfm
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#542

Unread post by yfm » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:55 pm

The question is will the lives of common bohras improve after the court case is settled. The lives of well to do bohras is not going to change. If they have time to indulge in commenting on these web site, obviously it is not their lives that will be effected. It is the lives of those who do not have the time to indulge in idle talk on this website and who will be praying to Allah during these days of Imam Hussein for Allah to improve their lives. Allah in his mercy give the progressive dawoody bohras the wisdom to do some thing that will improve the lives of our less fortunate brethren. Thinking about the Dai's is a waste of time.They do not need us and if they could not get any money from us, Allah knows that they would not even care about their powers and positions.

Let us make some change to the lives of our less fortunate brethren by using this forum to come up with ideas for change and stop wasting our precious times gossiping about the Dais and their lost cause. The dais of the past were followers of Imam Hussein. The dais of the present are the followers of your pocket book. 😒🤣

Qadir
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#543

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 am

yfm wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:55 pm
The question is will the lives of common bohras improve after the court case is settled. The lives of well to do bohras is not going to change. If they have time to indulge in commenting on these web site, obviously it is not their lives that will be effected. It is the lives of those who do not have the time to indulge in idle talk on this website and who will be praying to Allah during these days of Imam Hussein for Allah to improve their lives. Allah in his mercy give the progressive dawoody bohras the wisdom to do some thing that will improve the lives of our less fortunate brethren. Thinking about the Dai's is a waste of time.They do not need us and if they could not get any money from us, Allah knows that they would not even care about their powers and positions.

Let us make some change to the lives of our less fortunate brethren by using this forum to come up with ideas for change and stop wasting our precious times gossiping about the Dais and their lost cause. The dais of the past were followers of Imam Hussein. The dais of the present are the followers of your pocket book. 😒🤣
Why don’t you ask your poor to come join dawat? The homeless will get a home. The hungry will get fmb jaman. Giving money to dawat is necessary as per shariat. You can’t have it both ways.

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#544

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Why don’t you ask your poor to come join dawat
To begin with, Current Thekedar of Dawat made them POOR and you want others to join to become POORER :mrgreen:
Giving money to dawat is necessary as per shariat.
Which Shariat, Shariat of STS,SMB and SMS: if you are poor, how can you give money?
The hungry will get fmb jaman.
If they pay Wajebaat otherwise THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH AT CURRENT KOTHARI REGIME
Again Qadir, I am not sure which vision do you use to see the community, Please remove the blinders from your eyes before posting these fake brain washed posts

Qadir
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#545

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:41 pm

SBM wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 pm
Why don’t you ask your poor to come join dawat
To begin with, Current Thekedar of Dawat made them POOR and you want others to join to become POORER :mrgreen:
Giving money to dawat is necessary as per shariat.
Which Shariat, Shariat of STS,SMB and SMS: if you are poor, how can you give money?
The hungry will get fmb jaman.
If they pay Wajebaat otherwise THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH AT CURRENT KOTHARI REGIME
Again Qadir, I am not sure which vision do you use to see the community, Please remove the blinders from your eyes before posting these fake brain washed posts
Have you ever considered that things have changed? I agree that there were some inconsistencies a few years ago and maybe there was some truth to what you say but it has certainly changed.
People without a home have been given a new home, people who lived in homes which you and I would probably never set foot in have been turned to beautiful homes. Once SBUT is complete many people will become owners of their modernized apartment with 24hr water, gas, sewage, electricity etc available to them.
Maybe there are still instances where we can find that things are not as smooth as they are in other places but these amils have been warned and every year these occurrences decrease. Why don’t you go to a village where mumineen live and look for yourself.
I don’t have to justify anything but maybe if you do go look into what is actually happening and document it maybe your movement might gain traction which it is lacking because most of your sources are whatsapp messages which are false or heavily altered and do not usually have justified evidence.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#546

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:45 pm

HI Abdul Qadir,

to be honest over all life style has been improved in whole world irrespective of religion or a community. also if kothar is spending little more on momeenin does not change the fact that every thing in dawat is for a profit, SBUT project is going to make billions of dollars of pure profit,

the current regime of leader is a liar and this forum has documented that fact numbers of time. this is a bigger issue on hand.

bohra living in illusion that this dai will take them to jannah is a serious issue for their akhirah.

yes a leader is needed but we need an honest statement which can keep people inline with reality.

the current leader is much more concern about his own family and luxury and remaining crumbs are distributed to momeenin and that too with the AHSAAN rhetoric.

PS - if you real name is Qadir, then you should change it to Abdul Qadir.

Qadir is Allah name and you must add abd as initial to any name of Allah.

juzer esmail
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#547

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:12 am

Qadir wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:41 pm
SBM wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 pm

To begin with, Current Thekedar of Dawat made them POOR and you want others to join to become POORER :mrgreen:

Which Shariat, Shariat of STS,SMB and SMS: if you are poor, how can you give money?

If they pay Wajebaat otherwise THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH AT CURRENT KOTHARI REGIME
Again Qadir, I am not sure which vision do you use to see the community, Please remove the blinders from your eyes before posting these fake brain washed posts
Have you ever considered that things have changed? I agree that there were some inconsistencies a few years ago and maybe there was some truth to what you say but it has certainly changed.
People without a home have been given a new home, people who lived in homes which you and I would probably never set foot in have been turned to beautiful homes. Once SBUT is complete many people will become owners of their modernized apartment with 24hr water, gas, sewage, electricity etc available to them.
Maybe there are still instances where we can find that things are not as smooth as they are in other places but these amils have been warned and every year these occurrences decrease. Why don’t you go to a village where mumineen live and look for yourself.
I don’t have to justify anything but maybe if you do go look into what is actually happening and document it maybe your movement might gain traction which it is lacking because most of your sources are whatsapp messages which are false or heavily altered and do not usually have justified evidence.
Do you know how much maintenance per month these beautiful homes for the poor would entail?

Qadir
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#548

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm

I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
Attachments
B510A55D-41C7-457E-B528-F181807E4540.jpeg

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#549

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
Hmmmm wasn’t Zinger just commenting recently how civilized you are?!! In my experience, the fraudster’s followers never fail to disappoint and exhibit their true colors sooner or later. They behave exactly how the fraudster teaches them to behave. They are preoccupied with eating and pooping and digging up dead bodies....

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#550

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:34 pm

Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
It looks like Qadir is not familiar with the concept of an architectural drawing. Qadir let me explain, it is a drawing. Of a building that does not exist yet. It is not a photograph. The people shown around it are not supposed to be real either. Just like one of the drawings from the SBUT project taken from the SBUT project website shows no mumineen but some random white people. Seriously..these people.... does Muffy train them to be stupid or do they get that way on their own.... :roll:
846E0ED6-93E7-42D7-90F7-2EEEE219FB0F.png

Qadir
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#551

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:14 am

ajamali wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:34 pm
Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
It looks like Qadir is not familiar with the concept of an architectural drawing. Qadir let me explain, it is a drawing. Of a building that does not exist yet. It is not a photograph. The people shown around it are not supposed to be real either. Just like one of the drawings from the SBUT project taken from the SBUT project website shows no mumineen but some random white people. Seriously..these people.... does Muffy train them to be stupid or do they get that way on their own.... :roll:
141705E5-C1F9-4FE2-9ABC-C4488780DF15.jpeg
You found one picture which satisfies your propaganda but I can produce atleast 4 of SBUT which shows mumineen. Also a shopping area’s architectural picture can show random people but don’t you agree that maybe they could have asked the person making the design to put atleast one or two mumineen if they planned to put the picture on their website.

Here’s one SBUT picture for your satisfaction.

MohammedG
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:37 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#552

Unread post by MohammedG » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
Glad to see you regularly visit the FatemiDawat.com website!

What would your Maula say?

Please do continue to visit though, especially during Muharram.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#553

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:46 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
Really ? Sad, I expected better from you.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#554

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Qadir wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:14 am
ajamali wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:34 pm


It looks like Qadir is not familiar with the concept of an architectural drawing. Qadir let me explain, it is a drawing. Of a building that does not exist yet. It is not a photograph. The people shown around it are not supposed to be real either. Just like one of the drawings from the SBUT project taken from the SBUT project website shows no mumineen but some random white people. Seriously..these people.... does Muffy train them to be stupid or do they get that way on their own.... :roll:
846E0ED6-93E7-42D7-90F7-2EEEE219FB0F.png
You found one picture which satisfies your propaganda but I can produce atleast 4 of SBUT which shows mumineen. Also a shopping area’s architectural picture can show random people but don’t you agree that maybe they could have asked the person making the design to put atleast one or two mumineen if they planned to put the picture on their website.

Here’s one SBUT picture for your satisfaction.
Sorry buddy Propaganda is the crap you initiate. I just countered your hateful and crass post with something that mocked your ignorance and exposed your stupidity.

It is not a wonder that you are competing with Fatemi Dawat on how many drawings of mumineen are in their architectural drawings. Because on every other level you cannot compete. Even in the number of real followers of your fraud moula. When the numbers show up out of fear or due to ignorance, you can never be sure if the valayat is real.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#555

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Muffy’s shopping mall does not have Bohras because after he is done with them, there is precious little left for the mall.....you’d think that in a mall in the heart of a Bohra Mohalla, they could have asked the architects to put at least a couple rida clad women ..... :roll: seriously man Qadir.... the Ohbat rounds have depleted your grey cells....

zinger
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#556

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:35 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:43 pm
Qadir wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
I just realized that the photo of roza for KQ on the FD website shows the roza in Not Mumbai.
There’s three random people, one of them dressed as an Arab but no Mumineen!!!!
I think they are gonna dig him up take his body to Dubai. :lol:
Hmmmm wasn’t Zinger just commenting recently how civilized you are?!! In my experience, the fraudster’s followers never fail to disappoint and exhibit their true colors sooner or later. They behave exactly how the fraudster teaches them to behave. They are preoccupied with eating and pooping and digging up dead bodies....
TFY, compared to the other Abde's on this board, yes, Qadir is definitely the more civilised of the lot, so i stand by what i said

yes, i agree his comment on taking the dead body to Dubai was uncalled for and not very civilised, but then again, far far worse things have been said about Burhanuddin Maula on this site here

Look at your own choice of word here too. not exactly the epitome of civilised behaviour is it???

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#557

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 am

zinger wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:35 am
think_for_yourself wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:43 pm


Hmmmm wasn’t Zinger just commenting recently how civilized you are?!! In my experience, the fraudster’s followers never fail to disappoint and exhibit their true colors sooner or later. They behave exactly how the fraudster teaches them to behave. They are preoccupied with eating and pooping and digging up dead bodies....
TFY, compared to the other Abde's on this board, yes, Qadir is definitely the more civilised of the lot, so i stand by what i said

yes, i agree his comment on taking the dead body to Dubai was uncalled for and not very civilised, but then again, far far worse things have been said about Burhanuddin Maula on this site here

Look at your own choice of word here too. not exactly the epitome of civilised behaviour is it???
The difference is that my comments are rooted in fact. When you consider that MS followers have been seen seen licking spoons like monkeys, breaking up toilets and dictating what others can eat, my comment was not off the mark. Qadir’s were not rooted in any fact and stemmed from ignorance.

And there is a difference between things said about Burhanuddin Moula and SKQ. Burhanuddin Moula had a million adoring followers (myself included) and few detractors. No matter what we say, those handful will continue with their hate. We are a very tiny, much maligned community with a Moula who has been viciously hated on by a million people who have been provoked by false propaganda and hate filled speeches and laanats in MASJIDS by people who took his name in misaq for fifty years. Burhanuddin Moula took SKQ’s name with great love and kindness. Please do not speak to me about Burhanuddin Moula if you can stand here and defend someone speaking of digging up his Mazoon (And Mansoos!) from his grave.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#558

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 am

The difference is that my comments are rooted in fact. When you consider that MS followers have been seen seen licking spoons like monkeys, breaking up toilets and dictating what others can eat, my comment was not off the mark. Qadir’s were not rooted in any fact and stemmed from ignorance.

And there is a difference between things said about Burhanuddin Moula and SKQ. Burhanuddin Moula had a million adoring followers (myself included) and few detractors. No matter what we say, those handful will continue with their hate. We are a very tiny, much maligned community with a Moula who has been viciously hated on by a million people who have been provoked by false propaganda and hate filled speeches and laanats in MASJIDS by people who took his name in misaq for fifty years. Burhanuddin Moula took SKQ’s name with great love and kindness. Please do not speak to me about Burhanuddin Moula if you can stand here and defend someone speaking of digging up his Mazoon (And Mansoos!) from his grave.
Looks like you do not think for yourself enough! It is amazing that these newly minted Qutbis who see Muffy as evil incarnate, and foam at the mouth each time they mention his name give a free pass to Burhanuddin and his depredations. If reformists are motivated by hate then by the same token you Qutbis are just as much fulled by hate towards Muffy. It is amazing how your reason and logic and oh-so superior sense of self vanishe when it comes to Burhanuddin and his nefarious Dad!!
Now just see how the Qutbi gang will pile up here, one after the other as if on auto pilot! :D

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#559

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am

Qutis are worst then muffy followers, they are selective and more dangereous than muffy followers.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#560

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 am

Humsafar wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am
think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 am

The difference is that my comments are rooted in fact. When you consider that MS followers have been seen seen licking spoons like monkeys, breaking up toilets and dictating what others can eat, my comment was not off the mark. Qadir’s were not rooted in any fact and stemmed from ignorance.

And there is a difference between things said about Burhanuddin Moula and SKQ. Burhanuddin Moula had a million adoring followers (myself included) and few detractors. No matter what we say, those handful will continue with their hate. We are a very tiny, much maligned community with a Moula who has been viciously hated on by a million people who have been provoked by false propaganda and hate filled speeches and laanats in MASJIDS by people who took his name in misaq for fifty years. Burhanuddin Moula took SKQ’s name with great love and kindness. Please do not speak to me about Burhanuddin Moula if you can stand here and defend someone speaking of digging up his Mazoon (And Mansoos!) from his grave.
Looks like you do not think for yourself enough! It is amazing that these newly minted Qutbis who see Muffy as evil incarnate, and foam at the mouth each time they mention his name give a free pass to Burhanuddin and his depredations. If reformists are motivated by hate then by the same token you Qutbis are just as much fulled by hate towards Muffy. It is amazing how your reason and logic and oh-so superior sense of self vanishe when it comes to Burhanuddin and his nefarious Dad!!
Now just see how the Qutbi gang will pile up here, one after the other as if on auto pilot! :D
Hamsafar I know where you are coming from. You want us to denigrate SMB for the acts that were carried out in his name. I am not privy to all the facts around what happened then. From what I have read here, indeed unspeakable acts were committed by some nefarious elements in SMB's dawat - no doubt in his name. It is impossible for me to assign blame just as you would wish because the person I saw, heard and understood was kind and gentle and full of good counsel. In addition I know now that SKQ was the lone voice of dissent on the mistreatment of progressives. However to convince you of that now, is not a task I am up to. At a personal level, if somehow our support of the dawat machinery and through it of it's nefarious leaders contributed to the mistreatment of progressives, you have our deepest apologies.

As far as hate for Muffy...I would not say we "hate" him. We certainly pity him his secrets, mock and ridicule his buffoonery, we expose his waffling leadership on many an issue and show him for the ineffective leader that he is. If you wish to praise him, you are free to so.

The hate is directed at US and our Moula not in the other direction. They whipped up their people in a frenzy of hate from day 1 with the rally at Azad maidan, the abhorable dawedar ki kahani videos, the fear campaign with forced signatures. They continue to do so and Qadir's ridiculous unprovoked post is a prime example of their continued hatred. Surely as someone who has been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment from that same hate machine, you would understand where we come from.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#561

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:45 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 am
Humsafar wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am


Looks like you do not think for yourself enough! It is amazing that these newly minted Qutbis who see Muffy as evil incarnate, and foam at the mouth each time they mention his name give a free pass to Burhanuddin and his depredations. If reformists are motivated by hate then by the same token you Qutbis are just as much fulled by hate towards Muffy. It is amazing how your reason and logic and oh-so superior sense of self vanishe when it comes to Burhanuddin and his nefarious Dad!!
Now just see how the Qutbi gang will pile up here, one after the other as if on auto pilot! :D
Hamsafar I know where you are coming from. You want us to denigrate SMB for the acts that were carried out in his name. I am not privy to all the facts around what happened then. From what I have read here, indeed unspeakable acts were committed by some nefarious elements in SMB's dawat - no doubt in his name. It is impossible for me to assign blame just as you would wish because the person I saw, heard and understood was kind and gentle and full of good counsel. In addition I know now that SKQ was the lone voice of dissent on the mistreatment of progressives. However to convince you of that now, is not a task I am up to. At a personal level, if somehow our support of the dawat machinery and through it of it's nefarious leaders contributed to the mistreatment of progressives, you have our deepest apologies.

As far as hate for Muffy...I would not say we "hate" him. We certainly pity him his secrets, mock and ridicule his buffoonery, we expose his waffling leadership on many an issue and show him for the ineffective leader that he is. If you wish to praise him, you are free to so.

The hate is directed at US and our Moula not in the other direction. They whipped up their people in a frenzy of hate from day 1 with the rally at Azad maidan, the abhorable dawedar ki kahani videos, the fear campaign with forced signatures. They continue to do so and Qadir's ridiculous unprovoked post is a prime example of their continued hatred. Surely as someone who has been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment from that same hate machine, you would understand where we come from.
SMB was the head of the dawat, and in as much as that, he bears responsibility. Without a doubt. Countless small and large atrocities were committed in his name. He could have (and should have) stopped them.

He has passed away now, and the matter is with Allah.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#562

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 am

As I said Qutbis are selective and will remain selective all their life because if they dont then their little thane based dawat wont even have a single follower. :roll:

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#563

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:23 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 am
Hamsafar I know where you are coming from. You want us to denigrate SMB for the acts that were carried out in his name. I am not privy to all the facts around what happened then. From what I have read here, indeed unspeakable acts were committed by some nefarious elements in SMB's dawat - no doubt in his name. It is impossible for me to assign blame just as you would wish because the person I saw, heard and understood was kind and gentle and full of good counsel. In addition I know now that SKQ was the lone voice of dissent on the mistreatment of progressives. However to convince you of that now, is not a task I am up to. At a personal level, if somehow our support of the dawat machinery and through it of it's nefarious leaders contributed to the mistreatment of progressives, you have our deepest apologies.

As far as hate for Muffy...I would not say we "hate" him. We certainly pity him his secrets, mock and ridicule his buffoonery, we expose his waffling leadership on many an issue and show him for the ineffective leader that he is. If you wish to praise him, you are free to so.

The hate is directed at US and our Moula not in the other direction. They whipped up their people in a frenzy of hate from day 1 with the rally at Azad maidan, the abhorable dawedar ki kahani videos, the fear campaign with forced signatures. They continue to do so and Qadir's ridiculous unprovoked post is a prime example of their continued hatred. Surely as someone who has been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment from that same hate machine, you would understand where we come from.
"Acts carried out in his name" is a classic canard. People who refuse to face facts use this ploy. The Galiyakot incident - where women and children were attacked - happened in front of SMB. He was a witness to it. The excommunication and the break up families and lives happened under his watch. He knew exactly what was going on. Read the Nathwani Commission and Tewatia Commission reports the facts are there. The profligacy of the Kothar, the corruption, the Moharrum tamasha, the decadent ziyafats, the extortion of salams all happened during his regime and he was party to it. Muffy has taken all this to a more ridiculous level, and his excesses are so wild and out of control that it makes SMB look good (the way Trump makes Bush look good). But history remembers and records everything.

I don't want you denigrate anyone. The least you could do is to acknowledge that we progressives are not driven by "hatred" as you so blithely mentioned. And also acknowledge that the trouble with our qaum did not start with Muffy, it started with his father SMB and before that his father STS. And it is very convenient for you to give a free pass to SKQ in all this. He may not be directly responsible for the atrocities, but he was part of the regime. He was the Mazun who could have used his rutba and position to make amends, make things better for the quam. But he never did anything. He is guilty of silence and inaction. None of the top honchos are blameless in this terrible circus that our community has become. So please stop whitewashing culprits just because you lived in a cocooned world and did not know what was happening around you.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#564

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:34 am

SMB was a bigger criminal than we ever know, he was a sweet poison.

enough said.

at least Humsafar has balls to write this up.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#565

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Humsafar wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:23 am
think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 am
Hamsafar I know where you are coming from. You want us to denigrate SMB for the acts that were carried out in his name. I am not privy to all the facts around what happened then. From what I have read here, indeed unspeakable acts were committed by some nefarious elements in SMB's dawat - no doubt in his name. It is impossible for me to assign blame just as you would wish because the person I saw, heard and understood was kind and gentle and full of good counsel. In addition I know now that SKQ was the lone voice of dissent on the mistreatment of progressives. However to convince you of that now, is not a task I am up to. At a personal level, if somehow our support of the dawat machinery and through it of it's nefarious leaders contributed to the mistreatment of progressives, you have our deepest apologies.

As far as hate for Muffy...I would not say we "hate" him. We certainly pity him his secrets, mock and ridicule his buffoonery, we expose his waffling leadership on many an issue and show him for the ineffective leader that he is. If you wish to praise him, you are free to so.

The hate is directed at US and our Moula not in the other direction. They whipped up their people in a frenzy of hate from day 1 with the rally at Azad maidan, the abhorable dawedar ki kahani videos, the fear campaign with forced signatures. They continue to do so and Qadir's ridiculous unprovoked post is a prime example of their continued hatred. Surely as someone who has been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment from that same hate machine, you would understand where we come from.
"Acts carried out in his name" is a classic canard. People who refuse to face facts use this ploy. The Galiyakot incident - where women and children were attacked - happened in front of SMB. He was a witness to it. The excommunication and the break up families and lives happened under his watch. He knew exactly what was going on. Read the Nathwani Commission and Tewatia Commission reports the facts are there. The profligacy of the Kothar, the corruption, the Moharrum tamasha, the decadent ziyafats, the extortion of salams all happened during his regime and he was party to it. Muffy has taken all this to a more ridiculous level, and his excesses are so wild and out of control that it makes SMB look good (the way Trump makes Bush look good). But history remembers and records everything.

I don't want you denigrate anyone. The least you could do is to acknowledge that we progressives are not driven by "hatred" as you so blithely mentioned. And also acknowledge that the trouble with our qaum did not start with Muffy, it started with his father SMB and before that his father STS. And it is very convenient for you to give a free pass to SKQ in all this. He may not be directly responsible for the atrocities, but he was part of the regime. He was the Mazun who could have used his rutba and position to make amends, make things better for the quam. But he never did anything. He is guilty of silence and inaction. None of the top honchos are blameless in this terrible circus that our community has become. So please stop whitewashing culprits just because you lived in a cocooned world and did not know what was happening around you.
When I said “driven by hate” I was not painting all progressives with the same brush but rather referring to the few on this forum, such as our virus who only spew baseless hateful messages. You were equally blithe in calling us hate filled.

What I find curious is that the progressives continue to accept the Dai as their spiritual leader. If you accuse the Dai of all these terrible things, how can you accept him as your spiritual leader?

It makes me think that perhaps there is more to the story and I have heard only one side of it.

yfm
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#566

Unread post by yfm » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:08 pm

I must admit that Qadir is right. Muffadal has made changes to the way that these khotar operate. Change comes slowly since the resistance from those whose pocket books are affected will not bulge. If you look at a similar case, the Jews were divided and after Hitler butchered 7 millions of them ( that is just an expression, I do not mean to minimize or sound I do not empathize with those Jews who were burnt and the suffering), they realized the importance of unity and the division that caused their weakness. We hhras have been divided by these dais and Inshallah if some dais bring us together before some calamity hits us, we could be a very prosperous and religious community. We are the ones who follow the Koran, we follow the the wisdom of Ali, we follow the examples of Imam Hassan (who the sunnis also revere) and Imam Hussein ( a prophecy that Sunnis do not believe) but which thank to our old dais believe in. Prophecies are revelation. Look at the Jews. They are not any less religious than we are. But they can not enter the Temple of Jerusalem and pray outside of the temple and on the wall of the Temple. Because they are waiting for the Messiah. Our prophet built a mosque (Al Asqa Mosque) and the Muslims pray in the Temple of the Jews. These all shows that the priests are those who prevent the masses to see what the prophecies are. Hope our Dais will come to unity and make us bohras a united people and prosperous and our less fortunate material bohras enjoy the benefits of being members of the Bohra community. But kaash that is not going to happen unless some Hitler burns us here on earth. Man made money, but Money made Man Mad.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#567

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 am

****** are still looking for some story to justify their thug leader.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#568

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:25 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 pm
When I said “driven by hate” I was not painting all progressives with the same brush but rather referring to the few on this forum, such as our virus who only spew baseless hateful messages. You were equally blithe in calling us hate filled.

What I find curious is that the progressives continue to accept the Dai as their spiritual leader. If you accuse the Dai of all these terrible things, how can you accept him as your spiritual leader?

It makes me think that perhaps there is more to the story and I have heard only one side of it.
You should know that any random person spewing hate here against the Dawat is not a "progressive". You did tar a whole section of people with the same brush, but I'll accept your clarification and the implied concession that progressives are not motivated by "hate".
For the record, I never said that Qutbis were "hate-filled". Please read my posts again.

With your curiosity you are craftily shifting the goal posts, that is not the point of discussion here. The explanation of our continued belief in the institution of the Dai has been given umpteen times. You should know that by now, if not then please search this forum and this website. In any case, the "terrible things" happening under the watch of the Dais are verifiable facts, your belief in and devotion to the perpetrators will not change the nature reality. You are smart enough to know that.

Of course, there's a lot more to the story. It behooves you, and all thinking people, to learn about the other side of the story also.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#569

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:40 am

Humsafar wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:25 am
think_for_yourself wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 pm
When I said “driven by hate” I was not painting all progressives with the same brush but rather referring to the few on this forum, such as our virus who only spew baseless hateful messages. You were equally blithe in calling us hate filled.

What I find curious is that the progressives continue to accept the Dai as their spiritual leader. If you accuse the Dai of all these terrible things, how can you accept him as your spiritual leader?

It makes me think that perhaps there is more to the story and I have heard only one side of it.
You should know that any random person spewing hate here against the Dawat is not a "progressive". You did tar a whole section of people with the same brush, but I'll accept your clarification and the implied concession that progressives are not motivated by "hate".
For the record, I never said that Qutbis were "hate-filled". Please read my posts again.

With your curiosity you are craftily shifting the goal posts, that is not the point of discussion here. The explanation of our continued belief in the institution of the Dai has been given umpteen times. You should know that by now, if not then please search this forum and this website. In any case, the "terrible things" happening under the watch of the Dais are verifiable facts, your belief in and devotion to the perpetrators will not change the nature reality. You are smart enough to know that.

Of course, there's a lot more to the story. It behooves you, and all thinking people, to learn about the other side of the story also.
I actually do not know the explanation of the progressives’ belief in the Dai, and my intention is not to be crafty. I do not actually know. If you could point me to a few posts, I would be happy to educate myself.

And all I said was a handful of detractors... I did not name them as progressives. You assumed.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

#570

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:07 am

Here are a few links:

Reformists and their religious beliefs

Code of conduct for the Dai


The issues in the Bohra reform movement


Reform and social change among Bohras - Part 1


Reform and social change among Bohras - Part 2


The Bohras: Religion and spirituality


And many more here:
Bohras and reform

And also search this forum, there are many discussions on this topic. You have to make an effort to educate yourself. Please do not expect to be spoon-fed.