QURAAN KI FARYAD

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: QURAAN KI FARYAD

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:11 am

Now, at the Ghadeer event what is the most significant thing that the prophet said, according to the Shia? That he leaves behind two things, one is the quran and the second is the ahlul bait. Now why didn't he say that - and you can call me whenever you want to as I will be listening too? Isn't that how we normally work? When, for example, we are going to be out of station, we leave someone else in our stead to perform that which we cannot. If however there are things that we might be able to accomplish remotely, we inform those concerned - that if you cannot do this, give me a call and I will help you out. The prophet left no such message.

Also, if possible, please post the hadith about the dead being able to hear your prayers and help. We will discuss them then.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:29 am

I WAS FORCED BY MY PAEDOPHILE MOULVI, SO I BATTERED HER

(The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."
Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #14

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:39 am

Also, try not to follow the examples of the prophet,
Salaam brother Anajmi. I would love to follow the Prophet's example and disown the Ismaili interpretation but I just cannot get rouund to killing innocent people like the true followers of Islam do in Alegeria, Bali, Chad ......With your prayers and the nullahs' help maybe one day

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:08 pm

Assalaam walaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu brother Notbig,

So you have been taught by the Hazar Imam that the prophet killed innocent human beings? Astagfirullah. The sooner you discard your fake Imam the better it will be for you.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Its "assalaam alaikum", not "assalaam walaikum".

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:20 pm

Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu brother Notbig,

So you have been taught by the Hazar Imam that the prophet killed innocent human beings? Astagfirullah. The sooner you discard your fake Imam the better it will be for you.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:25 am

Brother anajmi,

The Imam teaches us tolerance and peace, generosity and kindness etc - none of which I have discovered has anything to do with Islam so I thought I would follow the examples set by the mullahs that you so strenously endorse and recommend. The mullahs teach killing innocent people don't they? If you want to implicate the Prophet (SAWS) then that is your choice - to each his own.

Brother you still have not answered how thick your (and therefore by inference of all true Muslims) skin is and how hard your craddle was rocked. I have decided I am not going to ask Hazar Imam - I want to hear from the mule's mouth!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu brother Notbib,

Let me expose your lies. Show me one instance in more than 5000 posts where I have said that killing of innocents is ok.
If you want to implicate the Prophet (SAWS) then that is your choice - to each his own.
Actually, I was implicating the Hazar Imam but you are too stupid too understand. Infact you are worse, you are an Ismaili idiot. Learn how to change diapers yet?
I have decided I am not going to ask Hazar Imam
he he he he. Like if you asked, you were going to get an answer!! Tell me one question that you have asked and received an answer for.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 am

Tell me one question that you have asked and received an answer for.
And you call Ismaili idiots - that trick only works with you know who when the mullahs try it.

Brother Anajmi, you really need your constipation sorted out. Here is a challenge to you and your cohorts - name one Islamic country and one Islamic leader of today (no let's make it easier in the last 25 years) that is your beacon of Islam and we can examine what the rest of the world says about your choices.

JAK, Mullahs' mate

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:03 pm

There are more than 50 Islamic countries on earth, Shia and Sunni, none of them is a beacon of Islam. There, I've answered your question. Now show me one Ismaili country on earth. How about one Ismaili city? What, none? With the true Hazar Imam, the 10th Avataar of Vishnu?

By the way, did you realize that you didn't answer my question?

Tell me one question that you have asked your Hazar Imam and received an answer for!!

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:19 pm

none of them is a beacon of Islam.
So you cannot demonstrate the superiority of the muslim way over the non-muslim way?
Now show me one Ismaili country on earth. How about one Ismaili city? What, none? With the true Hazar Imam, the 10th Avataar of Vishnu?
Ismailis believe in inclusivity not isolation - we do not crave for any state or organisation that would rapidly become an object of ridicule. There are hundreds of countries (on earth - do you have knowledge of countries elsewhere?) and only 50 are muslim - does that make islam a lesser faith?.
By the way, did you realize that you didn't answer my question?
Please read my post again - this time not the way you read the quran and the ahadith . And NO I am NOT belittling the sacred book - I am simply emphasising how slow you are to grasp the context. Incidentally you did not care to mention any Muslim leader that we could all admire.

Brother - various posters have referred to you in most unflattering ways: constipated, a langoor etc and now Sardarji has suggested we club together to help you. You are beyond redemption. You and Dawood and chacha and bhatija will never realise - your sermonising has no impact on us; if anything it strengthens our resolve. We are indeed grateful to belong to a tariqah (shia) that teaches humanity, that gives space for our spirits to evolve, that permits freedom. We are mostly tolerant people - we explode occasionally because you attack someone who is dearer to us than the Quran or hadith will ever be to you. And we have no quarrel with the Quran - we in fact trace the principles of our faith back to the Quran (you can continue mocking but we will never tell you) and we do accept some of the hadiths - those that do not insult the intelligence or cast the Prophet (SAWS) in a bad light.

Go on post your reposte - same old venom that we have all come to expect.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Brother Nobigotry,
Havent you realized that this is Eid season? remember last Eid? Lalloo, Prasad and Yadav kept a low profile until Ramzan was over.....so they will rear their heads in every discussion and forum segments.....These Sunni-Wahhabi/Deobandis are just like Pigs, put their mouths everywhere.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:19 pm

Turbo,

Last Eid I was not visiting these boards myself - I may have mentioned elsewhere that although I have been a member since 2002 I drift away regularly for quite a while before coming back - each time I find the Two Ronnies still posting the same old jokes. We are celebrating Eid tomorrow - Eid Mubarak to you and your near and dear

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:04 am

Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu brother Notbig,

So I am going to assume that there isn't a single question you have asked your fake Imam and gotten an answer for. Just as I had originally thought. And you can try to hide behind taawil as much as you want, the Ismaili idiots have been exposed beyond their wildest imaginations. Not a single ayah interpreted by the fake Imam and not a single question answered. Don't know what purpose he serves other than enjoy the Ismaili ghilmans.
You are beyond redemption.
your sermonising has no impact on us
Kind of sounds the same with one difference. I don't need redemption. Everything the Ismaili idiots accuse me of, is a fabrication, a lie just like their fake Imam.
belong to a tariqah (shia) that teaches humanity
HoHoHo, that is a joke right? Apart from lying about those you don't like and accusing them of things like killing innocents, beating their wives and children, what kind of humanity has the fake Imam taught you? If you are a better human than I am, then prove it. Do not reply to my post with your own venom.
you can continue mocking but we will never tell you
Another piece of Ismaili reasoning and intellect. That is the reason why you idiots are a piece of joke amongst the rest of the muslim ummah.
we in fact trace the principles of our faith back to the Quran
This logic is similar to Zakir Naik's logic of tracing Islam back to the vedas.
That proves that your faith is not what the prophet brought with the quran. What kind of a faith is it for it to be traced back to the quran? Shouldn't it begin and end with the quran?

And remember, I have answers to all your attacks, but this is my last response to you. You can continue attacking me, but I will never tell you. ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:12 am

Missed a couple of points.
various posters have referred to you in most unflattering ways: constipated, a langoor etc and now Sardarji has suggested we club together to help you.
Seriously, my brother, "constipated"???, "langoor"??? :D :D We used to use these terms in the 4th and the 5th standard to insult friends in school. Apparently Ismaili idiots and some other morons are still stuck in that time frame.
who is dearer to us than the Quran or hadith will ever be to you.
That is the reason why Ismaili idiots can also be classified as idol worshippers. If the quran had been really dear to them, they would've tried to get the fake Imam to actually interpret it for them. It is time you did visarjan of your elephant god.

Remember, do not reply. I am not going to respond to you. Just like you said - you can continue mocking but I will never tell you.

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:20 am

And remember, I have answers to all your attacks, but this is my last response to you. You can continue attacking me, but I will never tell you.
and then:
Missed a couple of points.
Remember, do not reply. I am not going to respond to you. Just like you said - you can continue mocking but I will never tell you.
bhai langoor ab dikha maa ka dudh piya tha ya woh bi kisi moulvi ne lakar diya. Wai Guru di fateh, insha - Allah now the fool will stop posting and making whole of the subcontinent a laughing stock - he is after all originating from sabse accha hindustan even if he is milking the west.

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:22 am

are still stuck in that time frame.
Quran and hadith latest charttoppers are they - langoora pehle matlab to sikhle phir likh.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Br. anajmi

Please do not speak ill af MHI. You will be not surprised to learn that he is God, Krisna, visnu,Nanak etc. etc. on this earth.

Just check this out

kmaherali

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:30 am Post subject: Dream with MHI

When Hazar Imam left Garden Jamat Khana on On November 6th at 7:00 pm, a large crowd had gathered near the road. Amongst the throng of Muslims stood two Hindu ladies who were waiting for the Imam. Because of the heavy rush, the Aga Khan Volunteers were forced to cordon off the crowd with a rope.

As the car approached the women, Imam moved from one side of the seat to the other, opened the window and revealed His Holy Face . Just then, the rope broke exactly where these women were standing. They stepped forward towards the car and received the Imam's Holy Didar. Imam then closed the window.

The Ismaili Volunteers were astonished at this incident. When the Imam departed, they approached the women and asked about it. The women said, "We are not Muslims, but Hindus. Our lord Krishna told us in a dream last night that He would make His appearance on a road neat the Jamat Khana of the Khoja Ismailis in the midst of a large crowd. Indeed, today we have seen our Lord! "

What wonderfool story.

'Good' There are Nanak stories also on Ismaili.net.

muhammad khan

Unread post by muhammad khan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:26 am

Dear MF,

Those guys at Ismaili.net do not represent Ismailies. Those guys have some weird believes. Being an Ismaili I don’t agree with their doctrines. Ismaili.net is not an official website of Ismailies. But in Ismailism we don’t force any one to follow any particular way. Aga Khan do give farmans for all Ismailies to follow tawhid but if some one goes against of it than Aga Khan or other Ismailies can’t be held responsible for that. We don’t believe in using sword to spread the religion.

While I can never follow the believes of those people, we believe in total religious freedom, if those idiots are not forcing me to follow what they are following, I have no problem with and I let Allah decide their faith.

There are as many ways to Allah as there are people.

muhammad khan

Unread post by muhammad khan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:59 am

Dear MF,

Since you have mentioned the above example, I want to share something here. I did some research on why people get this kind of dream after I saw an incident.

Few years back when Aga Khan visited India. I was standing on the roadside from where Aga Khan was supposed to pass. Along with me there where many other people (Ismailies and non Ismailies) standing. I was standing with one was my friend who was Hindu. With in 5 min. Aga khan’s car passed from us. Aga Khan was waving the hands and smiling at everyone. I saw this hindu friend of mine, started shivering. I saw the hairs on his hands standing straight. I was very surprised. I can see the tears coming out of his eyes. We saw aga khan just for a fraction of mins and It took him 10 min. to become normal after aga khan left.

I am an Ismaili and I was total normal when his car passed, but this guy had some effect. After that we both went for a lunch. I asked him why he was shivering and he told me he saw “Lord Venkatesh”. I asked him what he meant when he said he saw Lord Venkesh. He said did not see Aga khan in the car, he saw Lord Venkatesh waving his hand and smiling at him.

Aga khan is an Anglo Persion Indian Arab and Lord Venkatesh is very dark skin. And I asked him what was he wearing? I was surprised when he said and I quote “I saw Lord Venkatesh, in his traditional dress and he was giving me a smiling”

Than I started thinking why that happened and I feel that for him Lord Venkatesh was source of Good Energy. He relates Truth, Honesty, Justice, Love, Forgiveness, etc with Lord Venkatesh and some how he related all this things with Aga khan and he got mesmerized or self hypnotized.

May be same thing happened with those 2 ladies, IF the story on the website is correct. I don’t agree with those people’s doctrines, but still they are way better than those who have idiotic believes plus forces other to follow the idiotic believes of theirs. Here I am pointing to all those fundamentalist groups like RSS, KKK, Wahabies, etc.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:14 pm

MF
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:30 am
Can't you find anything new? Oops forgot your religion does not allow keeping up to date does it? Is that why when faced with modern weaponry your coreligionists tie the "belt" round women and children and "unleash" them in market squares?

For a qatar wahabi it must be really painful to be visiting Shia sites - official or otherwise. Again I forgot that hypocrissy is synonymous with wahabi.

And in your haste to home into "funny" posts you may not have noticed this Personality of the Year: H.H. The Aga Khan - Apollo magazine. Read it - may give you a seizure! And your bawarchi (who has been dared on his parenatge by sardarji to keep his promise of not responding to my posts) will probably froth at the mouth too.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:16 pm

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:20 pm

Originally posted by Nobigotry:
[QB]
Can't you find anything new? Oops forgot your religion does not allow keeping up to date does it?
Again I forgot that hypocrissy is synonymous with wahabi.

QB]
So Nobigotry,
now u conceed that ismailis are not a Muslim as you say that MF's religion does not allow keeping up to date, as he is a Muslim.
And what is with 'keeping up to date' in a religion? do ismailis change their version of the Holy Qura'an every year?
finally hypocrisy is synonymous with Wahhabi,,,,,??? you forgot to add that Lies and Blasphemy are synonymous with Ismailis. :)

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:25 pm

lal masjidya mfn

what is a muslim - just calling urself muslim first or muslim first nephew is enuff to become muslim.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:09 pm

Originally posted by Gursevak:
lal masjidya mfn

what is a muslim - just calling urself muslim first or muslim first nephew is enuff to become muslim.
Nahin Guru Paaji, He means that MF's brand is what HE calls Islam. These Wahhabis kill, maim, rape and behead people in the name of Islam. If that is what these thugs call Islam, no wonder the state in which Islam finds itself. All others who do not follow the Sunni-Wahhabi-Deobandi brand of Islam, are not Muslim in their eyes.
Aur ek baat Guru paaji, inko batao ke "deen mein dadhi hai, daadhi mein deen nahin" jaise ke ek sufi peer ne bataya.

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:42 am

paji,
saadi dadhi te veech deen te dunya doyi hegi sirf daulat di kami hegi